PDA

View Full Version : avatar's jumping huge levels

Frothypython
07-26-2015, 05:48 PM
A player in my guild had a toon jump from level 16 to level 57. He also had a bunch of gold mysteriously appear. In chatting with others, I have found 4 more players who have had this occur. Any one else?

DSum
07-26-2015, 05:54 PM
Yes. One of my toons jumped from 29 to 76. With a bunch of gold and other bonuses.

10s2bl8of10
07-28-2015, 06:58 AM
Well.. as nobody seems to be interested lets start a competition.

Whose avatar has jumped the highest.

I'll start it off with a challenge:

I have 4 accounts, two of which have been boosted in level.

First has been boosted from level 5 to 53.. so 48 levels. pretty impressive I'd say.
but wait...

My second has gone from level 3 to 53.. that's 50 levels as you can see.

Let's hear now from those that can beat me..I'm sure you're out there. :)

SenorSwamp
07-28-2015, 07:35 AM
Well.. as nobody seems to be interested lets start a competition.

Whose avatar has jumped the highest.

I'll start it off with a challenge:

I have 4 accounts, two of which have been boosted in level.

First has been boosted from level 5 to 53.. so 48 levels. pretty impressive I'd say.
but wait...

My second has gone from level 3 to 53.. that's 50 levels as you can see.

Let's hear now from those that can beat me..I'm sure you're out there. :)
I jumped about 40 (from 23 to 63) and got 9m in cash!

Lord Vyper
07-30-2015, 04:58 AM
At the very start of the last war one of my guild mates gold level went up approximately 12mill above his vault level for no reason, in order to protect it he upgraded one of his buildings & his gold level dropped back below limit, but within minutes it went back up, so after upgrading 5 buildings and donating 35 mill to guild bank all went back to normal until today.
Keeping the gold would have resulted in being hit even harder during war when overvault.
His first keystroke this morning (his game was already open overnight) activated a banned message.
He has since deleted the game from his iPad & reloaded from the cloud to no
*avail, this time the message read "connection error with this account"
He is absolutely no hacker and can not be blamed for a game-bug. He is near lvl 250 so maybe that'swhy he didn't have a lvl jump.
Would be great if his issue could be solved.

plavine
07-30-2015, 05:24 AM
Unbelievable vyper - hopefully Carmen can sort that out

Toddiekska
07-30-2015, 07:31 AM
Past programmers having fun with us and the remaining team?

Vile Lynn
07-30-2015, 07:39 AM
At the very start of the last war one of my guild mates gold level went up approximately 12mill above his vault level for no reason, in order to protect it he upgraded one of his buildings & his gold level dropped back below limit, but within minutes it went back up, so after upgrading 5 buildings and donating 35 mill to guild bank all went back to normal until today.
Keeping the gold would have resulted in being hit even harder during war when overvault.
His first keystroke this morning (his game was already open overnight) activated a banned message.
He has since deleted the game from his iPad & reloaded from the cloud to no
*avail, this time the message read "connection error with this account"
He is absolutely no hacker and can not be blamed for a game-bug. He is near lvl 250 so maybe that'swhy he didn't have a lvl jump.
Would be great if his issue could be solved.

That's horrible!

What's going on, GREE?

E-I
07-30-2015, 08:37 AM
Leveling is not a punishment!

-Uncle Gree

plavine
07-30-2015, 10:15 AM
Leveling is not a punishment!

-Uncle Gree
I remember that !!?