PDA

View Full Version : LTQ missions still not completing properly

HGF69
07-26-2015, 02:59 AM
Stuck on 3/10 of ultimate done 7/8 twice.

Free this issue still exists whe you fixing it?

Cannot Connect To Server
07-26-2015, 05:43 AM
Try counting as u go then when on last hits example... target needs 1/5 when u know u did 4/5 go rivals hit refresh or go vault and vault if u can or exit restart...

then do ur 5/5 and do as above hit rivals refresh etc.

when u do any of those... start game... refresh rivals or vault it updates grees crud servers with ur current game and theyre servers update ur game with any raids atks or goals...

or its meant to... thats what i do as mine doesnt register too and u might not get a popup but u shld move to next goal.

if it doesnt as u hv done it twice then another Gree bug nothing we can do until they hire staff and as they just fired 30% they now down to 7 staff inc floor cleaner so until the schools reopen on monday and bribes a kid nothing we can do.

The Pharoah
07-26-2015, 07:10 AM
I get a similar problem sometimes, when I get the pop-up that a mission objective is complete, but it isn't. Always know when it happens because that ltq string disappears from the objectives and doesn't come back unless I exit and restart the game. Not sure if that's a glitch or just inopportune timing to lose network connection. Hasn't really hampered me, it's just annoying.

Mila Relyt
07-26-2015, 10:40 AM
I get a similar problem sometimes, when I get the pop-up that a mission objective is complete, but it isn't. Always know when it happens because that ltq string disappears from the objectives and doesn't come back unless I exit and restart the game. Not sure if that's a glitch or just inopportune timing to lose network connection. Hasn't really hampered me, it's just annoying.

This happens to me intermittently on my Androids. It is very annoying and it gets frustrating in the later goals that require many hits of big energy because you have to do the last kill over, but your energy doesn't get restored to where it was before you started on the last kill. It is always tied into the ltq string disappearing.