PDA

View Full Version : Official-Announcement

sstuutss
07-25-2015, 09:02 AM
For those of you that haven't seen grees announcement(39 views at time of posting, so that means most of you lol)

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117217-Official-Announcement

Vile Lynn
07-25-2015, 09:53 AM
Thanks. Yeah, I saw it. Unfortunatly, GREE says one thing and does another far to often for me to really care.

Doesn't matter to me how long they say the apps will be online.
A few weeks after the events stop, I'll expect a 'Dear John' post. Until then, I'll happily keep tapping.

DelAWOL
07-25-2015, 09:57 AM
I must have missed the "exciting" event on this game, looks to me like the same old stuff, except we are not getting the carriers when we win on frontline

Vile Lynn
07-25-2015, 09:59 AM
I must have missed the "exciting" event on this game, looks to me like the same old stuff, except we are not getting the carriers when we win on frontline

lol, there is an LTQ starting today... not exciting?

KA is having a war without rewards! Exciting! ;)

Annihilator2
07-25-2015, 10:12 AM
KA is having a war without rewards! Exciting! ;)

Really, there are no needs in rewards. We are tapping for tapping only.

Vile Lynn
07-25-2015, 10:15 AM
Really, there are no needs in rewards. We are tapping for tapping only.

haha, ain't that the truth!

tigerlion
07-25-2015, 10:20 AM
That announcement is usual bull crap lie. They're saying all is well, because otherwise, panic will set-in and players will leave even more rapidly and some whales will stop spending. Damage control, that's all this announcement is.

Jg48
07-25-2015, 11:01 AM
You hit the nail on the head tigerlion.

Batchief
07-25-2015, 11:09 AM
Do you think, that the carriers will come out Monday? And retroactively?

Sheldor Sir
07-25-2015, 12:10 PM
perhaps Dredd thinks the Per War part of FL giving extra gunners is exciting?? he might not get out much!

Ozymandias
07-25-2015, 01:10 PM
For those of you that haven't seen grees announcement(39 views at time of posting, so that means most of you lol)

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117217-Official-Announcement

"On Monday we made the difficult decision to reduce the workforce of our GREE International Inc. business by 30%. This was done to better align with our current development goals which includes efficiently supporting existing games while implementing new ways of developing for the next generation of GREE games. We are working closely with each and every person affected to ensure the smoothest transition possible."

Not sure how cutting the community support team helps to"better align with our current development goals which includes efficiently supporting existing games "

J-manKometh96
07-25-2015, 01:11 PM
That's almost exactly what they said when shutting down Vancouver. Two weeks later BtD was gone lol.

Vile Lynn
07-25-2015, 01:35 PM
Not sure how cutting the community support team helps to"better align with our current development goals which includes efficiently supporting existing games "

These forums really don't need to staff three community managers... One, yes, for all social media channels, but not 3.

The developers and programers have access to these forums and really don't need a messenger; we make it painfully obvious when in-game issues come up. But, I like it when they let us know that the teams are working to fix something when it happens. Thanks, Sirius!

good gawd noooo
07-26-2015, 03:28 PM
I find it funny the make an announcement and lock the thread... worried about negative feedback or questions??

J-manKometh96
07-26-2015, 04:08 PM
I find it funny the make an announcement and lock the thread... worried about negative feedback or questions??

To be fair, I believe all announcements there have always been locked. If they locked discussions of them elsewhere that would be troubling.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-26-2015, 08:53 PM
I've kept my EYES ���������������� out and OPEN all weekend.
I have yet to ������������������ see the new and exciting events.
Will someone be kind enough to direct an obviously BLIND dummy to the new and exciting events?

��������

Speed ump
07-27-2015, 12:20 AM
Why, are the old events like forum trolling not exciting enough anymore, mr boss? As much time as you spend on that, I'm not sure you'd have time for any other new events.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-27-2015, 12:21 AM
I've kept my EYES ���������������� out and OPEN all weekend.
I have yet to ������������������ see the new and exciting events.
Will someone be kind enough to direct an obviously BLIND dummy to the new and exciting events?

��������

i not seen exciting neither boss

bam bam.
07-27-2015, 03:47 AM
I'll be excited when an event works like it should and doesn't have Atk or def boosts

Speed ump
07-27-2015, 05:42 AM
Have you even played this game?

Kefa
07-27-2015, 08:17 AM
Been a while for me. It's hard to fathom a company that sacked all its U.S.-based QA staff and all its U.S.-based public relations staff having much of a serious forward-looking plan. Does a company with no QA people or customer liasons truly intend to develop new content? Because that'd be a real magic trick.