PDA

View Full Version : Gree, what are you going to do about the day one Guild quests?

Jnsolberg
07-24-2015, 07:45 AM
My guild has now won the last 11 wars, but we don't have credit for any of the wins in the guild win quest or the streak quest.

Day one only has @ 7 hours left, somehow I don't think you can fix this.

Why don't you just give every guild credit for the wins and streaks for day one? That way no one gets screwed out of the wrapper prizes. Those that don't deserve it, won't get it for the other days anyway.

Scubdog
07-24-2015, 08:43 AM
Great common sense solution above. GTFO

Valid or
07-24-2015, 08:49 AM
Great common sense solution above. GTFO

Starting to look like they might have to manually award the prizes for all of war. Time to send in support tickets and forget about the quests as they are broken, and hope gree has no problems doing it manually, when wars over.

Jnsolberg
07-24-2015, 09:24 AM
Starting to look like they might have to manually award the prizes for all of war. Time to send in support tickets and forget about the quests as they are broken, and hope gree has no problems doing it manually, when wars over.

I can see the reply now "since this event is over, we are closing your ticket"

Sirius
07-24-2015, 09:48 AM
Everyone will get credited for what they earned for sure. I know atm it can be really frustrating not getting rewards and for wins player side not counting.

Jomama1
07-24-2015, 10:22 AM
The thing is we need to be sure we all counted correctly and this plays into our strategies.

Sirius
07-24-2015, 11:15 AM
The thing is we need to be sure we all counted correctly and this plays into our strategies.

I completely understand. I'll see what sort of update we have atm.

Elendar
07-24-2015, 11:31 AM
Two guilds I am in just received the Guild normal 1/5. Did not register on the Heroic 1/5 yet. Progress.

Lord Vyper
07-24-2015, 11:36 AM
Same for us, we just got the reward for normal 1/5 - but we have much more wins. Will be interesting to see if we get all rewards we earned so far for heroic.

Jomama1
07-24-2015, 01:05 PM
we also lost over two hours at the beginning

Sirius
07-24-2015, 01:58 PM
we also lost over two hours at the beginning

We are well aware of that and should have something for everyone's issues. I appreciate everyone keeping their cool while we work on things, get folks their rewards etc.

The red Baron
07-24-2015, 11:40 PM
First day guild wins still do not count, this may be the first war without using gems for me.

Lord Vyper
07-25-2015, 01:56 AM
day 2 - and wins still do not count for heroic. Normal seems to work now (even if we haven't got the rewards from day 2) - but wins still not count for heroic

Valid or
07-25-2015, 08:22 AM
I can see the reply now "since this event is over, we are closing your ticket"
No offence to Sirius as I can read what he has said, but this is what I am expecting, and is the response that has been the most common after issues in war time.
Do I expect any compensation for the issues, would be nice, every other gaming company dose it after players encounter issues that were caused from the development team. But gree has not done so in over a year, and even when they did it was just a token to keep us quiet 50 gems was what we used to get(1/5 what's common in the industry for issues that effect game play, but it was something)

Lord Vyper
07-26-2015, 01:07 AM
day 3 and streak wins still don't count. My guild just won against Fun Viet Knights and instead of getting the reward for 1/5 heroic we were again set back to 0 wins. This is more than frustrating

Jnsolberg
07-26-2015, 06:42 PM
Day four and the wins still don't count towards the streak quest.
Sigh...

Jnsolberg
07-26-2015, 06:44 PM
We are well aware of that and should have something for everyone's issues. I appreciate everyone keeping their cool while we work on things, get folks their rewards etc.

I hope you have a few mountains of gems for everyone

Sim
07-27-2015, 12:57 AM
This is absolutely unacceptable! I cannot believe this is still going on.

Gree, do you know this stuff affects your revenue?

Frothypython
07-27-2015, 06:26 AM
My ticket response said they are working on it and I should check the forum for more information...

Sim
07-27-2015, 08:14 AM
My ticket response said they are working on it and I should check the forum for more information...

Ha ha ha!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Jnsolberg
07-27-2015, 11:29 AM
Ha ha ha!

Is that your way of saying we're #1?
Lmao

truthteller
07-27-2015, 12:22 PM
Is that your way of saying we're #1?
Lmao

No Purple, that is GREE's way of saying all their players are number 1 lol

Vile Lynn
07-27-2015, 12:27 PM
No Purple, that is GREE's way of saying all their players are number 1 lol

...and they treat us like we're number 2.

The red Baron
07-27-2015, 02:04 PM
GREE is working on it, may be our children will get the reward, we will be dead before

Jnsolberg
07-28-2015, 12:55 PM

Hmmm...it's now almost 24 hours since the war ended, and not one post from Gree.

This must be their "ignore it and it will eventually go away" method of "working on it"

Toddiekska
07-28-2015, 01:13 PM
I think whoever is remaining on the team is troubleshooting issues left behind by the recently departed team members. Who knows how long it will take to get KA back to the level we are used to... With bugs, glitches, etc still there; however fewer.

Jnsolberg
07-29-2015, 05:57 PM

52 hours after the war ended, still no word on our missing war prizes

The new LTB won't work if you were stupid enough to do the KA update.

Swift Slayer shows active, but is nowhere to be seen

Gems are on sale for 24 hours, but even that is a workaround. And Gree, only 24 hours? You should be ashamed.

Jnsolberg
08-06-2015, 01:14 PM
I've gotten answers to my tickets saying the issue is fixed. This is a lie, my guild won 16 battles in a row on day 1, that qualifies for the streaks for at least day 1. Probably also won the streak unit on days 2-4, so I'm missing 4 daily prizes and the 4 day wrapper.

Gree, this needs to be fixed

Valid or
08-06-2015, 05:55 PM
I've gotten answers to my tickets saying the issue is fixed. This is a lie, my guild won 16 battles in a row on day 1, that qualifies for the streaks for at least day 1. Probably also won the streak unit on days 2-4, so I'm missing 4 daily prizes and the 4 day wrapper.

Gree, this needs to be fixed
Think we all are the same, they say it's been fixed and all taken care of. But when we look at our inventory we don't find what we think should be there. The answer I got to that question from a ticket was, all rewards have been handed out and the ones I think I should have, we did not meet the requirements for it.
I am at the end now, games lost its appeal now due mainly to their customer service and bad QA. I play now as I enjoy playing with the people in my guild, not cause I like the game. Think a lot of people are sticking around due to the people we play with and not the game.
Would be nice if all guild members decided to change games and we all move to something new together.

candii
08-06-2015, 06:16 PM
Think we all are the same, they say it's been fixed and all taken care of. But when we look at our inventory we don't find what we think should be there. The answer I got to that question from a ticket was, all rewards have been handed out and the ones I think I should have, we did not meet the requirements for it.
I am at the end now, games lost its appeal now due mainly to their customer service and bad QA. I play now as I enjoy playing with the people in my guild, not cause I like the game. Think a lot of people are sticking around due to the people we play with and not the game.
Would be nice if all guild members decided to change games and we all move to something new together. very well said.

Jomama1
08-07-2015, 05:11 AM
Most, if not all, top guilds finished all streaks, yet nobody has received thrasher eye (the wrapper prize for streaks).

Gree- we need a response. We will be directing more refund requests to iTunes for this travesty of a game.

BTW, many in top 50 last box event got only the top 500 reward. More fraud.

Lucas HQ
08-07-2015, 09:47 AM
I think we recieved the reward. I have the trasher eye in my inventory but not sure if they handed that unit for another event also

Jnsolberg
08-07-2015, 10:08 AM
I think we recieved the reward. I have the trasher eye in my inventory but not sure if they handed that unit for another event also

That was the wrapper for streaks, I didn't have it yesterday, I do have it and the 4 daily Thrasher Mystics. But the boost didn't stack.

Only took Gree 2 weeks to get the prizes out

Sirius
08-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Sorry about that folks, as it took a bit longer than we really wanted to get folks their rewards. If your missing any please still send in a ticket to the support team and they should get it sorted out.

BeastMode...on
08-07-2015, 11:03 AM
Sorry about that folks, as it took a bit longer than we really wanted to get folks their rewards. If your missing any please still send in a ticket to the support team and they should get it sorted out.

Sirius, hard to know what we rec'd and what we're missing without names. I will say this much though. I'm in Dragon Warriors...top 10 team. We beat all the streaks every war, always have (not bragging, just making a point). So whatever the prizes were for the every single guild normal and heroic quest, we should have rec'd. My stats did not jump 1 point, either atk or defense. So clearly, something isn't right.

BillyGates
08-07-2015, 09:46 PM
Only took Gree 2 weeks to get the prizes out

Even when Gree fixes something and comes up with the rewards you're still complaining.

I'll just say "Thank you Gree for giving out the proper rewards."...