PDA

View Full Version : FLTQ oe EB or both are Gree'd up

Helios Von Elisar
07-22-2015, 06:53 PM
I keep killing the last target on individual and just about every time a boss pops up and my kill doesn't register. It's happened 4 times now. I'm tired of killing the same one over and over and not getting credit so I'm sitting these events out.

There are plenty of source control programs out there, get one and train your people how to use it. After all, it will look good on their resume when they are looking for their next job.

truthteller
07-22-2015, 06:57 PM
I keep killing the last target on individual and just about every time a boss pops up and my kill doesn't register. It's happened 4 times now. I'm tired of killing the same one over and over and not getting credit so I'm sitting these events out.

There are plenty of source control programs out there, get one and train your people how to use it. After all, it will look good on their resume when they are looking for their next job.

Easy fix by yourself
Just summon the boss and DO NOT KILL IT, then kill your target on individual, and after you get the goal done, you go and kill the boss :D

Danger Mouse
07-22-2015, 06:57 PM
Now, is this the result of firing the QA team, or was the QA team fired as a result of this.......... Imponderable ponderables.

Annihilator2
07-25-2015, 09:05 AM
I don't see relationship between hiring and low quality. Gree constantly does mistakes in development and in business. We all see these errors and results of these mistakes.

Cannot Connect To Server
07-27-2015, 06:54 AM
indeed the company hires criminals, fools and idiots and of course gets stupid results.

gree have been destroying their own company from within for a long time now, cos they are too stupid to understand their own products or the fact the ppl here know more about how to fix things and where to take the games than anyone at gree ever has.

Speed ump
07-27-2015, 08:19 AM
Connect do you have proof that they hire criminals, or is that just another paid post by your boss. Don't bother to answer, we know that comes from up top, above your pay grade.