PDA

View Full Version : One word up- call me a fool be cause i am one

Red BD
07-22-2015, 05:54 PM
Well, well. When I've been a fool I find there is a certain, shall I say spiritual, benefit in confessing such.

See I believed a certain Moderator's protests that his job was done from some sort of call to duty he felt for his fellow gamers blah, blah, blah. A purely volunteer position (perhaps only compensated by "power."

Turns out as he locked the thread entitled "Word Up" he confessed that each month Gree slips him 240 Gold. Not that he's overpaid, but why the lies? Is this a minimumization of the benefits received from Gree for his "duties"? What else does he get?

Not that I think he really owed it to anyone to divulge his "deal." But when he decided to do so he lied, and did so to folks who had some sort of trusting (perhaps even fiduciary?) relationship with him and yes, his EMPLOYER.

And to think I defended this person.

My bad.

Dipstik
07-22-2015, 06:53 PM
Even if he was doing it pro bono, we all know the sort of person who applies for that kind of job and exactly what they hope to get out of it.

namedud
07-22-2015, 07:10 PM
Even if he was doing it pro bono, we all know the sort of person who applies for that kind of job and exactly what they hope to get out of it.

http://i.imgur.com/ui4keF0.png