PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-22-2015, 03:50 PM
In the mysterious, unexplained absence of the employee admins/moderators, thank you to the majority of the community for self moderating, behaving, and comporting yourselves as adults.

The members of LoL (Legion of Love) appreciate how well most of you have taken the sudden disappearance of the B, C, and R.

Of course, there were always a few ROGUES.

Sadly, SHE and her other personas, remain.

Speed ump
07-22-2015, 03:52 PM
You really shouldn't refer to yourself as a she dew. Yes, you might have had them put in a jar, on a shelf by the wife, but no reason to be down on yourself. There's a few others that are in the same boat

Toby_Bear
07-22-2015, 03:56 PM
You really shouldn't refer to yourself as a she dew. Yes, you might have had them put in a jar, on a shelf by the wife, but no reason to be down on yourself. There's a few others that are in the same boat

Don't you have a co ck to suck? That's the only thing that mouth of yours is good for! God your annoying as fu ck

Speed ump
07-22-2015, 04:00 PM
Toby buddy. Are you upset? I can understand that you might be upon hearing about the recent events at GREE, and what they mean for your future trolling. I feel for you buddy.

Robespierre
07-22-2015, 04:04 PM

Dude...what is your problem? You are derided because of thin-skinned retorts like this. Best of luck with all of your relationships.

To OP, I echo your thanks for the self moderation. Things could go south really quick if we let ourselves be baited into petty & juvenile quip-fests.

Speed ump
07-22-2015, 04:09 PM
It's ok Robbie, just enjoying a little banter with the rest of your good buddies. You guys don't seem to like it being dished back out at you, strange.