PDA

View Full Version : Where is Relic?

Ant venom
07-22-2015, 01:09 PM
Is Relic fired? On the Crime City Forum there was a claim that all the community managers were fired. If it's true, Relic will be missed and it explain why her avatar and the color of what she posts isn't orange anymore which also means that it wasn't a Forum glitch too. Bolt recently got banned which is a sign he got fired as there would be no way a person without wrongdoings would be randomly banned plus he was always doing what was above and beyond in the Crime City Forum and as a Community Manager.

Vile Lynn
07-22-2015, 02:12 PM
Yes, it is true.
Clementine, Relic, Bolt and Tadaaah are all looking for new jobs.

The forums are currently being moderated by player mods, who post in green. Player mods have the same info as any player... not much.

Sirius, a GREE employee, is still moderating and posting on the forums.

Update: Clementine might be back. LinkedIn profile says she's the "Senior Level Community Management Expert" now.

Pimatsu
07-22-2015, 02:16 PM
I really don't miss him.
What ever happens...fix: Send a ticket.

And I don't even care if they shut down this game.
Too many **** ups without good compensation to players.

And if game have a forum...why force ppl join to facebook?

This is/was my last Gree's game^^

Ant venom
07-22-2015, 02:18 PM
Yes, it is true.
Clementine, Relic, Bolt and Tadaaah are all looking for new jobs.

The forums are currently being moderated by player mods, who post in green. Player mods have the same info as any player... not much.

Sirius, a GREE employee, is still moderating and posting on the forums.

Um isn't Tadaaah like the Social Media Manager for GREE? So he isn't reallu looking for a new job.

Ant venom
07-22-2015, 02:20 PM
I really don't miss him.
What ever happens...fix: Send a ticket.

And I don't even care if they shut down this game.
Too many **** ups without good compensation to players.

And if game have a forum...why force ppl join to facebook?

This is/was my last Gree's game^^

Well that's really all he can do, I mean that's pretty much what all the Community Managers can do, the most they can do is speed up the process or if it's overlooked they just bring it back into the active filed tickets list.

Vile Lynn
07-22-2015, 02:30 PM
Um isn't Tadaaah like the Social Media Manager for GREE? So he isn't reallu looking for a new job.

Tadaaah's LinkedIn profile says otherwise... She is previously employed by GREE now.

Relic is a "she" too. Also updated her profile yesterday as did Clementine.

I think Bolt was the only dude CM.

Pimatsu
07-22-2015, 02:33 PM
Well that's really all he can do, I mean that's pretty much what all the Community Managers can do, the most they can do is speed up the process or if it's overlooked they just bring it back into the active filed tickets list.

Yeah I know, but I still waiting compensation of Heroic and EB^^
Two Gree's games closed with really sort notice...maybe this one too?

Their last move was every time...sell cheap items/armors etc

Ant venom
07-22-2015, 02:49 PM
Yeah I know, but I still waiting compensation of Heroic and EB^^
Two Gree's games closed with really sort notice...maybe this one too?

Their last move was every time...sell cheap items/armors etc

I think Crime City will shut down before Knights and Dragons. Why? Well first their Forum is basically run by a troll moderator by the name of 1Shot. Secondly there has been no updates and their Forum is pretty much dead. Anyways since all the Community Managers are fired (Except for Tadaaah who is currently GREE's Social Media Manager) it means that the Knights and Dragons Forum is basically an anarchy now. We're just waiting for a Moderator to step up now but they're mostly inactive. Great job GREE, get rid of communications, more money. Btw GREE recently laid off 2/3 of the team in the West so it means they aren't making profit.

WatermelonSeed
07-22-2015, 02:49 PM
Here is some news, which might offer some clarity:

http://venturebeat.com/2015/07/21/japans-gree-lays-off-staff-in-its-san-francisco-office/

Ant venom
07-22-2015, 02:52 PM
Btw in the new Reversal video, he has stated that GREE plans on pushing out EU players from Knights and Dragons onto another server because "The EU Server is holding back the new stuff" so now is the right time for EU players to quit or use an app which can access other servers.

Edit: Now that the Forum is pretty much dead and the Community Managers are all fired I guess I can share with you the App, it is called TunnelBear but VPN, VPN Ninja and all those would work too.

Ant venom
07-22-2015, 02:55 PM
Lol, "are also restructuring to focus solely on its top money-making titles", that's really GREE in a nutshell.

Ant venom
07-22-2015, 03:00 PM
Basically the Forums are really run by 2 ppl now: Sirius a GREE Developer who try to "encourage" players to still have hope and love the game, and a troll-obsessed, thread-locking-obsessed Moderator by the name of 1Shot who we also know as 1Nuts (Or 1Nut) or 1Di*k.

Vile Lynn
07-22-2015, 03:03 PM
I think Crime City will shut down before Knights and Dragons. Why? Well first their Forum is basically run by a troll moderator by the name of 1Shot. Secondly there has been no updates and their Forum is pretty much dead. Anyways since all the Community Managers are fired (Except for Tadaaah who is currently GREE's Social Media Manager) it means that the Knights and Dragons Forum is basically an anarchy now. We're just waiting for a Moderator to step up now but they're mostly inactive. Great job GREE, get rid of communications, more money. Btw GREE recently laid off 2/3 of the team in the West so it means they aren't making profit.

Ya'know, 1Shot moderates this forum, too. He plays CC, but he can still mod K&D, MW, KA, LoN & WoN.

CC will be the last GREE app to die. And the CC forum is way more active than K&D, IMHO.

And, Tadaaah is no longer employed by GREE.

Ant venom
07-22-2015, 03:08 PM
Ya'know, 1Shot moderates this forum, too. He plays CC, but he can still mod K&D, MW, KA, LoN & WoN.

CC will be the last GREE app to die. And the CC forum is way more active than K&D, IMHO.

And, Tadaaah is no longer employed by GREE.

1Shot moderating this Forum would be absolute Hell so let's just hope he doesn't. At least we haven't been hit by the Terminator and the Curse yet. And it's kinda sad that even Tadaaah has to be let go although I don't know what he ever did for the Forum.

Pimatsu
07-22-2015, 03:09 PM
I play only atm Raids(with free energy) and run guild.

And swhiched to another game with less payments.
I can be hero in there only around 5-10 Euros^^
Already reached lvl cap etc etc

And best of all...its free to play^^

Vile Lynn
07-22-2015, 03:42 PM
1Shot moderating this Forum would be absolute Hell so let's just hope he doesn't. At least we haven't been hit by the Terminator and the Curse yet. And it's kinda sad that even Tadaaah has to be let go although I don't know what he ever did for the Forum.

Tadaaah used to moderate these forums. She wasn't too bad, either.

After Clementine got hired, Relic was hired, then several months later Bolt was hired. Tadaaah took over FB & "other social media channels" like Twitter. Tadaaah rarely posted on the CC FB page, but she plays K&D, not CC. Bolt was hired in late March: April Fool's Day was his first day here.

I have no idea who, if anybody, is running the FB pages now.

Marco_
07-22-2015, 04:11 PM
Btw in the new Reversal video, he has stated that GREE plans on pushing out EU players from Knights and Dragons onto another server because "The EU Server is holding back the new stuff" so now is the right time for EU players to quit or use an app which can access other server (Although App names with these functions will not be named as to avoid breaking the CoC).
Lol, that stuff about EU in the video was silly... Events all these time have been multiples of 24 hours exactly because Gree uses 1 worldwide server. Unless they are planning events shorter than 24 hours, splitting the servers doesn't really make sense.

Ant venom
07-22-2015, 05:49 PM
Lol, that stuff about EU in the video was silly... Events all these time have been multiples of 24 hours exactly because Gree uses 1 worldwide server. Unless they are planning events shorter than 24 hours, splitting the servers doesn't really make sense.

They are possibly separating the EU Server and the rest of the World servers to create a "global" chat but since a lot are from the EU, GREE are prolly just being lazy.

roookey1
07-22-2015, 07:27 PM
Which game r u talking about, @Pimatsu?

And

pushing out EU players from Knights and Dragons onto another server because "The EU Server is holding back the new stuff"
what does 'pushing out' and 'the server is holding back the new stuff' mean?

thanks!

Pimatsu
07-23-2015, 12:43 AM
Which game r u talking about, @Pimatsu?

I was talking about Mighty Warrior's

- If you buy "VIP"...it stays.
(VIP 3 costs 5$ and you get 300 diamonds immediately and 120/day for 30days.)
- Lots of stages (Normal, Elite, Inferno and Special)
- 3 different kind of PVP: Battlefield, Arena and Crusade
- World Boss
- For Guilds: Raid Bosses
- Wanted Stage to collect "souls" (Better Heroes)
- Trial stage to collect different things
- Daily tasks
- Login rewards
- 6 Servers to play(In every server you have to start from beginning)
- If they make mistake...everybody gets compensation^^
- Lvl cap is atm 70, but new update comes around 2 weeks.
- Coupon Codes (free stuff) and atm you can find 7 codes from their FB page.
- Better graphics
- Smaller game size (KnD around 568Mb..MW around 343Mb)
- You can have many accounts.

Marco_
07-23-2015, 01:08 AM
I was talking about Mighty Warrior's
Hmm, one of the 13 in a dozen "rush" games?
- Hong Kong/China based as so many of them
- facebook page as their "homepage" without an actual own website
Does this one also use hero characters from other properties without permission to lure extra customers? (so many of those chinese games use anime, fighting game, League of Legends, DotA etc. characters without permission...)
(Oh well I also play a chinese stats stacker game that does the same... Playing on its Asian version because they closed the European version for not having enough players and even that one got merged down from 29 to now less than 10 servers.)

edit: also 50% chance that game was originally released in China by a different company under a different name and Storm Hero only licenced it for Europe and Russia, while some other company licenced the exact same game under a different name for different parts of the world.

So if I read around on that website linked earlier in the thread, the GREEs of the world are cutting down from having a whole bunch of games with a bit of profit from each of them to fewer games and trying to get over $10m/month income from each and then spending something like 20% of that to advertize their game all over the place.
And next to that we have chinese companies "14 in a dozen" clone spamming games and licencing those to other chinese companies for western release with engrish translations and engrish speaking community managers...
Mobile gaming is in quite of a mess... :(

Pimatsu
07-23-2015, 01:28 AM
Does this one also use hero characters from other properties without permission to lure extra customers?

Yes...I believe one or more are from WoW.
I never played WoW...so Im not sure

Same game is in US with name Pockie Heroes

roookey1
07-23-2015, 03:16 AM
Interesting, thanks for letting me know! It may well be exactly what I'm looking for.
K&D clearly goes downhill in increasing speed, and it takes too much of my time (and way too much money if I'd like to stay only halfway competitive which I kinda have to as a GM).
If the game is light entertainment and the price for playing feels adequate, I'm in - it will also help to turn my back on K&D easier (what to do with all that time?!! :) )

Marco_
07-23-2015, 03:28 AM
Yes...I believe one or more are from WoW.
I never played WoW...so Im not sure

Same game is in US with name Pockie Heroes
Ah, also Hong Kong according to to the google play page...
I don't get these chinese game makers... Make a game for the chinese region and then license it out to 2 or more different (Hong Kong-)chinese companies for different other parts of the world under different names. (and most often 1 or more versions behind the original) . Which just makes the attack of the clone games not look 13 in a dozen, but 14 in a dozen, since the exact same game (other than language) will be out there 3 or more times.

Ant venom
07-23-2015, 05:48 AM
Ah, also Hong Kong according to to the google play page...
I don't get these chinese game makers... Make a game for the chinese region and then license it out to 2 or more different (Hong Kong-)chinese companies for different other parts of the world under different names. (and most often 1 or more versions behind the original) . Which just makes the attack of the clone games not look 13 in a dozen, but 14 in a dozen, since the exact same game (other than language) will be out there 3 or more times.

Yep, I also sometimes wonder why Chinese Game Makers they do that.

SBBL Indigo
07-23-2015, 06:19 AM
I saw screenshots of chats from Reversal and it stated that a new server would be made for EU players, but only NEW ones. Existing EU players could opt to move to the new server. Apparently there will be new content targeted to EU players. I am an EU player and never felt like I needed different content to anyone else :/ It's probably nonsense, or half a story. I guess we will see.

On the subject of the copied games, I stopped P2P in Heroes Charge after pumping quite a lot of money into it, since they are subject to a law suit for lifting a load of characters from another game, which in turn stole them from someone else.

Adisty
07-23-2015, 06:50 AM
If the game is light entertainment and the price for playing feels adequate, I'm in

Have you tried Brave Frontier? Not sure what your game type is, but it's a turn-based RPG. I'm f2p on there as well, and doing fairly well.

If you want to try it, send me a PM and I'll send you my player ID (you can get a bonus for entering a player ID)

I'm on Android for Brave Frontier, Global Server

Lord P
07-23-2015, 06:57 AM
I saw screenshots of chats from Reversal and it stated that a new server would be made for EU players, but only NEW ones. Existing EU players could opt to move to the new server. Apparently there will be new content targeted to EU players. I am an EU player and never felt like I needed different content to anyone else :/ It's probably nonsense, or half a story. I guess we will see.
Another words the U.S. market is about to get ditched. This whole story supports my vision of a K&D exit strategy.

Ant venom
07-23-2015, 07:55 AM
Another words the U.S. market is about to get ditched. This whole story supports my vision of a K&D exit strategy.

Maybe, but I think their first step is to get rid of the Community Managers from their English Forum by firing them to block the communications and for us to not know what's going on. And isn't the Community Manager for GREE 'Donna Nicholson' who got laid off, Relic? According to her LinkedIn profile, she worked from January 2015 to July 2015, which matches Relic's description as she joined January 2015 and got laid off about 2-3 days ago which is July 2015. You can check out Donna Nicholson's LinkedIn profile here who I believe to be Relic: https://www.linkedin.com/in/donnaenicholson

roookey1
07-23-2015, 09:30 AM
Good thinking, Ant Venom ... I hate to be right sometimes, but (as I also communicated on this forum), I had a gut feeling that K&D is taking the 'squeeze and exploit the last ones that are still throwing money at the product to the maximum we can, then let's drop it' road since about half a year. Company managers can't be as ignorant or unprofessional as to modify and by that ultimately, destroy a successful and popular game the ways they did. Many of their moves during the last year only make sense from that perspective.

@Adisty sounds good, send it to me by pm!

Ant venom
07-23-2015, 09:44 AM
Good thinking, Ant Venom ... I hate to be right sometimes, but (as I also communicated on this forum), I had a gut feeling that K&D is taking the 'squeeze and exploit the last ones that are still throwing money at the product to the maximum we can, then let's drop it' road since about half a year. Company managers can't be as ignorant or unprofessional as to modify and by that ultimately, destroy a successful and popular game the ways they did. Many of their moves during the last year only make sense from that perspective.

@Adisty sounds good, send it to me by pm!

Yeah Adisty, would you also mind shooting me a PM of your player ID, I want to try out Brave Frontier.

Kangaroeland
07-23-2015, 09:52 AM
I dont think posting someones linkedin without permission is the right thing to do but im not surprised its you who did it. Shame if they dont work for gree anymore, good people who have helped players a lot over the last months.

Regretz
07-23-2015, 09:52 AM
The fact that people still spend on this game amazes me. Every week the events are the same monotonous thing, money-grabbers and time wasters. The fact that Gree hasnt made any decent changes in over a year should really say something. Iagree with Ant and Roookey, I mean if u look at things wholistically the only way KnD can go is down. Im happy I havent spent a dime on this game for 5 months now, to be honest I only lurk the forums from time to time I dont even play anymore. Waiting and watching, cuz the end of KnD is near. Its funny how much money ppl r still throwing at a game thats about to end, cant wait to see the rage when it happens. Gotta make a lot of popcorn!

Ant venom
07-23-2015, 09:57 AM
I dont think posting someones linkedin without permission is the right thing to do but im not surprised its you who did it. Shame if they dont work for gree anymore, good people who have helped players a lot over the last months.

In case you haven't noticed genius, all the ppl capable of banning and giving out infractions are all laid off and the Forum is pretty much dead anyways, plus there wasn't a rule about posting ppl's LinkedIn and being able to collect pixels and bragging about a video game isn't really much of an achievement Kangaroeland. Btw 3D Alliance isn't the best DK Empire are. 3D don't even dominate as much, the closest they've gotten to dominating was when one of the 3D members sabotaged the Guild DK, so you should say 3D are the best but without Fair Play. I'm just giving you tips for your recruitment threads.

Kangaroeland
07-23-2015, 09:57 AM
To everyone their own, i despise people who advocate profiting off other peoples money but thats a standard you seem to hold high so yeah. Everyone their own.

Ant venom
07-23-2015, 10:12 AM
To everyone their own, i despise people who advocate profiting off other peoples money but thats a standard you seem to hold high so yeah. Everyone their own.

I honestly don't see any relation between my previous post and your post, but I'm not gonna judge since Knights and Dragons is making you lose your brain cells.

Fun fact: 1Shot a "Volunteer" Forum Moderator gets paid 240 gold a month in Crime City by GREE for being "Volunteer" Forum Moderator.

Regretz
07-23-2015, 10:15 AM
Oh Kanga Kanga Kanga... why do you care so much about this game? Why do you brag abiut your pixels and act like a big shot? Sad, really...

Anyhow, this game is going downhill fast. Gree knows what they're doing, this is their exit strategy. For those of you "big shot" t10 runners, enjoy your shiny pixels while you still have the chance. If the fact that all the CM's were laid off, and we know why, isn't a big enough hint to you then you're even dumber than I thought (and I thought you all were pretty dumb in the first place). To those of you that dont get the hint (Kanga) and still defend Gree like the good little slaves you are (Kanga) your arrogance will be short lived. Continue to spend and waste your money, it amuses me and shows how much of a slave you really are to Gree. #waitingfortheend #bringontherage

Marco_
07-23-2015, 11:17 AM
I think the text said they have too few european players and their majority is american. No idea why segregating new europeans on a seperate server would help there...

Adisty
07-23-2015, 11:25 AM
Here's another sign things are about to end: It's Thursday afternoon (EST) and no in game mention of a raid this weekend (ominous music plays):eek:

Ant venom
07-23-2015, 11:52 AM
Here's another sign things are about to end: It's Thursday afternoon (EST) and no in game mention of a raid this weekend (ominous music plays):eek:

Maybe it got moved to Saturday? Or what you had said was true about the game ending.

Edit: Sorry, the announcement popped up, I was looking at my cousin's iOS iPad.

Vile Lynn
07-23-2015, 12:00 PM
Maybe it got moved to Saturday? Or what you had said was true about the game ending.

K&D is one of the highest earning apps for GREE, and GREE constantly brags about it.

Keep buying IAPs and it'll be here for a long time just like CC. :)

Adisty
07-23-2015, 12:04 PM
Just checked their Facebook page, and there will be a raid starting tomorrow, but it was posted 20 hours ago. A lot can happen in 20 hours, and we still have 23 to go until it starts!

Marco_
07-23-2015, 12:14 PM
iOS being behind? On Android the raid news popped up 1 hour and 14 minutes ago.

50-11 is Robes o/t Jackal, 250-51 is Cyclone

Ant venom
07-23-2015, 12:24 PM
iOS being behind? On Android the raid news popped up 1 hour and 14 minutes ago.

50-11 is Robes o/t Jackal, 250-51 is Cyclone

I guess we'll have to do the Raid Announcements now that all our Community Manager's are laid off as who is there to do it? Also with the CM's there is no more "Impersonating Staff", just saying.

Kangaroeland
07-23-2015, 12:35 PM
I never talked about my alliance? Weird that you do ant venom but whatever. Neither did i saybi was a big shot or brag with my pixels. You so sound jealous to me regretz and i have no idea why. If you think im dumb thats fine haha. I'm enjoying the game, really dont spend as much and definitely dont run t10 every week. I have to say id be sad if they closed the game but thats only for my guild and freinds ive built over past two years and not really for any pixels like you claim i do. I know youre trying to get me mad but not gonna happen. I pity both your inability to have fun in a game with other people and letting them enjoy the way they play.

Ant venom
07-23-2015, 01:07 PM
I never talked about my alliance? Weird that you do ant venom but whatever. Neither did i saybi was a big shot or brag with my pixels. You so sound jealous to me regretz and i have no idea why. If you think im dumb thats fine haha. I'm enjoying the game, really dont spend as much and definitely dont run t10 every week. I have to say id be sad if they closed the game but thats only for my guild and freinds ive built over past two years and not really for any pixels like you claim i do. I know youre trying to get me mad but not gonna happen. I pity both your inability to have fun in a game with other people and letting them enjoy the way they play.

In case you haven't noticed, we've already moved on from this topic.

Regretz
07-23-2015, 01:45 PM
Kanga likes everything to be about her, in case you havent noticed. (S)he has quite a big ego to feed. And btw ur comment about me being jealous Kanga, obviously you didnt read my statement very well. I dont even play KnD anymore so wat is there to be jealous of? Stupidity annoys me to no end...

Ant venom
07-23-2015, 01:57 PM
Kanga likes everything to be about her, in case you havent noticed. (S)he has quite a big ego to feed. And btw ur comment about me being jealous Kanga, obviously you didnt read my statement very well. I dont even play KnD anymore so wat is there to be jealous of? Stupidity annoys me to no end...

Well at least we know what Kangaroeland means now, it means what we call "butthurt".

Sirius
07-24-2015, 12:16 AM
Oh Boi,

I want to say first and by far...THANKS guys for sticking through things thus far. Been reading things here but felt it should be time I say something as you do deserve it by far. Games are going on like normal seriously. Nothing's shutting down in the least. Plenty of things coming but actions speak louder than words.

I see plenty of frustration on things and that's noted to the team....(they can't avoid it I'm right next to them).

Not a fan of player 'vs' player attacks on the forums, so let's not do that moving forward atm. I know folks are frustrated on many things and righteously so. We will get them sorted.

Thanks for taking the time to post on here and let's think positive in moving forward. It's pretty awesome to see how passionate folk are on these games to say the least. Thank you.

SBBL Indigo
07-24-2015, 02:28 AM
Oh Boi,

I want to say first and by far...THANKS guys for sticking through things thus far. Been reading things here but felt it should be time I say something as you do deserve it by far. Games are going on like normal seriously. Nothing's shutting down in the least. Plenty of things coming but actions speak louder than words.

I see plenty of frustration on things and that's noted to the team....(they can't avoid it I'm right next to them).

Not a fan of player 'vs' player attacks on the forums, so let's not do that moving forward atm. I know folks are frustrated on many things and righteously so. We will get them sorted.

Thanks for taking the time to post on here and let's think positive in moving forward. It's pretty awesome to see how passionate folk are on these games to say the least. Thank you.

Thanks for the reassurance Sirius. I have to say, given all the changes to the game recently, that doesn't smack of a dying game to me. The jewellery sets, armour lottery, increased milestones (THANKS for that one by the way!). Have noticed Gree started listening to their customers more. Customer Service ticket response times and content still leave a lot to be desired but other than that, there seems to be a lot of positive things going on.

It's sad about Relic and the others, Relic was always helpful and friendly in my dealings with her and I wish her all the best.

Ref Brave Frontier, fun at the start, gets tired really quickly. Many of the spenders in KnD who quit are now playing EZPZ. Jury's out for me, I just started playing and struggling to figure it out but some of you guys might like it.

Marco_
07-24-2015, 05:17 AM
Many of the spenders in KnD who quit are now playing EZPZ.
Hmm, another chinese game, but one that avoids the problem of botting/macro-ing by building it into the game?

VirusknightX
07-24-2015, 05:24 AM
I personally found EZPZ to be kinda boring and stopped checking it after a couple of days. If you try out Brave Frontier and like it PM me and I will send you my code. Use Adisty for the bonus since he posted it first though.

Ant venom
07-24-2015, 12:04 PM
I personally found EZPZ to be kinda boring and stopped checking it after a couple of days. If you try out Brave Frontier and like it PM me and I will send you my code. Use Adisty for the bonus since he posted it first though.

So after Marco told you that EZPZ is a Chinese Game and isn't the most tasteful of games you say it is personally "boring and stopped checking it out", genius. So which one is it?

VirusknightX
07-24-2015, 12:10 PM
So after Marco told you that EZPZ is a Chinese Game and isn't the most tasteful of games you say it is personally "boring and stopped checking it out", genius. So which one is it?

not really sure what you are asking, I gave my personal opinion on a game. I said I tried it and found it boring and after a few days stopped checking it. Why is everyone on this forum so ready to jump on what other people post? it seems pointless. Isn't this supposed to be place to discuss things and find help when needed?

no mercyyy
07-24-2015, 01:49 PM
not really sure what you are asking, I gave my personal opinion on a game. I said I tried it and found it boring and after a few days stopped checking it. Why is everyone on this forum so ready to jump on what other people post? it seems pointless. Isn't this supposed to be place to discuss things and find help when needed?

Because NOBODY,

NOBODY,

Expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Ant venom
07-24-2015, 02:43 PM
Because NOBODY,

NOBODY,

Expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Can you like not spam and get off the topic, thanks.

no mercyyy
07-25-2015, 07:34 AM
Can you like not spam and get off the topic, thanks.

Our chief weapon is surprise ;)

Surprise and fear.

Im not spamming, we already went way off-topic long before i joined in the fun. If you can make ad-hominem posts dont expect others to not do so?

All the anger, mmm its so tasty.

WTB moderator who can say where holiday packs will come back (/IF).

Remember, surprise, fear and ruthless efficiency.

Ant venom
07-25-2015, 11:13 AM
Our chief weapon is surprise ;)

Surprise and fear.

Im not spamming, we already went way off-topic long before i joined in the fun. If you can make ad-hominem posts dont expect others to not do so?

All the anger, mmm its so tasty.

WTB moderator who can say where holiday packs will come back (/IF).

Remember, surprise, fear and ruthless efficiency.

Well your post is way more off-topic, at least ours isn't as off-topic as yours.

no mercyyy
07-25-2015, 03:05 PM
Well your post is way more off-topic, at least ours isn't as off-topic as yours.

Can't get more off-topic than you just now.

Sirius, relic promised holiday packs. Or at least news of them. You are losing customers withour them once in a while.

SBBL Indigo
07-27-2015, 08:40 AM
Can't get more off-topic than you just now.

Sirius, relic promised holiday packs. Or at least news of them. You are losing customers withour them once in a while.

I complained extremely loudly when Holiday Packs went missing. Even made a Holiday Pack Appreciation Society sign lol. However, I can't deny since they went I spend a lot less and events are way cheaper. I do miss the 2* armours for fodder but other than that I don't miss them so much.

Adisty
07-27-2015, 11:37 AM
I do miss the 2* armours for fodder but other than that I don't miss them so much.

Did you see they finally removed 2* from champion's (15 Gem chest) and Limited Edition (25 Gem chest)? 3* and up guarenteed

VirusknightX
07-27-2015, 12:35 PM
I did notice that, now instead of always pulling 50exp armors I pull 90exp armors. that's a plus right?

Ant venom
07-27-2015, 02:39 PM
Did you see they finally removed 2* from champion's (15 Gem chest) and Limited Edition (25 Gem chest)? 3* and up guarenteed

This was something that they did 3 days ago last Friday so this post is a bit outdated.

VirusknightX
07-28-2015, 05:41 AM
Ant venom, are you ever going to add anything positive to any conversation?

Lord P
07-28-2015, 05:46 AM

Not likely!

Ant venom
07-28-2015, 01:13 PM
It's good to be honest and critical otherwise we'll end up with arrogant people, learned that from Simon Cowell.

Pimatsu
07-28-2015, 02:34 PM
It's good to be honest and critical otherwise we'll end up with arrogant people, learned that from Simon Cowell.

Thumbs up!
I really liked that answer^^

SBBL Indigo
07-29-2015, 01:16 AM
Thumbs up!

What nonsense. You have to respect that person before their opinion means enough to change your behaviour or outlook. Being criticised on a KnD forum is hardly going to stop people being arrogant.

By the way, I hope for your sake you don't follow Simon Cowell's fashion advice too... or at least your trousers will keep your chin warm :)

Ant venom
07-29-2015, 05:22 AM
What nonsense. You have to respect that person before their opinion means enough to change your behaviour or outlook. Being criticised on a KnD forum is hardly going to stop people being arrogant.

By the way, I hope for your sake you don't follow Simon Cowell's fashion advice too... or at least your trousers will keep your chin warm :)
Being criticized does stop people from being arrogant, at least on the Forum except for a select few who have lost brain cells while playing the game and are stubborn namely Kangaroeland as people who still choose to be arrogant are usually stubborn.

VirusknightX
07-29-2015, 05:48 AM

you seem pretty arrogant so it seems we should be more honest and critical to you then.

Adisty
07-29-2015, 07:02 AM
This was something that they did 3 days ago last Friday so this post is a bit outdated.

I try not to argue with people on the forums about their posts, but seeing as how this has sparked an argument, I was merely pointing out to Indigo that 50 EP fodder armors were removed from the chests she no longer purchased. I noticed it the day they made the change, but didn't feel it necessary to waste a post about it until I saw that maybe someone didn't know this change took place.

Pimatsu
07-29-2015, 07:25 AM

Mean person...next

Lord P
07-29-2015, 08:27 AM

Thumbs up!

Clearly some of the people here like Honesty and Critique when it only comes from certain people......... lmao

Pimatsu
07-29-2015, 08:58 AM
Thumbs up!

Clearly some of the people here like Honesty and Critique when it only comes from certain people......... lmao

Another Troll...next please.

If I said: I liked answer...its was funny.
And now you kids attack against of me?
Grow up!!

Stick the Topic

Lord P
07-29-2015, 09:33 AM
Another Troll...next please.

If I said: I liked answer...its was funny.
And now you kids attack against of me?
Grow up!!

Stick the Topic
If you don't know what trolling is I can show you if you'd like. Just ask. I'm not gonna ride you hard because it doesn't appear English is your primary language sooooooooo...........

Indigo and I did the exact same thing you and your boy did. Somehow it was cool when y'all did it but it turned into mean, going off topic and trolling when someone else does it. Either you're ignorant to how contrary that is or it is in fact you who is trolling.

I'll just be generous and assume you don't know any better.

Pimatsu
07-29-2015, 09:42 AM
Grow up...next

Adisty
07-29-2015, 10:44 AM
On topic: Question posed in thread title was answered, so close the thread. Oh wait, THEY FIRED THE PEOPLE THAT WERE PAID TO DO THAT!

Vile Lynn
07-29-2015, 10:49 AM
On topic: Question posed in thread title was answered, so close the thread. Oh wait, THEY FIRED THE PEOPLE THAT WERE PAID TO DO THAT!

Naw, the forums still have 3 paid player moderators at our disposal. :)

Sirius
07-29-2015, 11:02 AM
Alrighty Guys,

Thread has run it's course so going to close it.