PDA

View Full Version : What we know so far:

thescondo
07-22-2015, 12:52 PM
Blood Bath in San Francisco (30-60% staff fired)
Forum Wide Open (All paid MODS Banned) as proven by MaroonMonsoon - Thank you
No Globe in Crime city - thank you TruthTeller
No Official Announcement on Forum from any Gree Employee in over 24 Hours

Conclusions:
At the very least Gree does not see this division of their company important

There may be Chaos in San Fran - However, if this game was an important source of revenue there would have been a statement here to reassure their customers.

We are now forced to draw our own conclusions.

UPDATE!!!! From Sirius!!!

Sirius
Administrator

Game isn't shutting down by far. I know with the news of things company based can lead to all sorts of speculation but things like this happen beyond anyone's control in the end. You should see some progression on many A things shortly.

A posting can only go so far so let's let action be the decider right?! That's how I'd like it to be honest.

In the time being, stick to the rules, don't make it harder on the mods and if you want to air some issues, do it like a boss. No need for all those $%%^% % ^^^^5$$ type of things.

Thanks Guys!

truthteller
07-22-2015, 01:08 PM
Forum Wide Open (All paid MODS Banned)

Conclusions:

There may be Chaos in San Fran - However, if this game was an important source of revenue there would have been a statement here to reassure their customers.

Look in the bright side.................. at least we still have a globe with events, while Crime City lost their globe after last war (about 3 days ago)...............to if GREE is not adjusting the globe like they did in KA a while back, then maybe CC is on the chopping block

thescondo
07-22-2015, 01:25 PM
Wow did not know this - very bad news indeed

MaroonMonsoon
07-22-2015, 02:00 PM
Wow did not know this - very bad news indeed
Maybe you were to busy on your knees, couldnt tell **** from the trees, im a poet and didnt even know it. Plz send me your address and i will forward a box of dix for you to suck

good gawd noooo
07-22-2015, 03:01 PM
Maybe you were to busy on your knees, couldnt tell **** from the trees, im a poet and didnt even know it. Plz send me your address and i will forward a box of dix for you to suck

wow someone feels the need to test the no mods theory... granted thescondo obviously hasn't paid much attention but maroonmonsoon way way out of line even if a joke... no mods no limits no rules and no class

sstuutss
07-22-2015, 03:07 PM
No Official Announcement on Forum from any Gree Employee in over 24 Hours.
So some things haven't changed then.

Speed ump
07-22-2015, 03:18 PM
Agreed gawd, no class at all. Just because the adults arnt watching. It pretty much shows who the kids are, just look at some people's posts when they figured this out yesterday, they're posting more and pushing the limits more.

Vile Lynn
07-22-2015, 03:26 PM
Don't forget about the auto-infraction add-on with the point system.

J-manKometh96
07-22-2015, 03:32 PM
The player mods can't issue infractions, so that leaves Sirius.

good gawd noooo
07-22-2015, 03:34 PM
Don't forget abput the auto-infraction add-on with the point system.

nice to see your stilla round vile.. still smile everytimeI think of your account I seen when I joined for donation.. keep working and keep posting.. til they turn out da lights.. that maybe next week

Big John
07-22-2015, 03:35 PM
Agreed gawd, no class at all. Just because the adults arnt watching. It pretty much shows who the kids are, just look at some people's posts when they figured this out yesterday, they're posting more and pushing the limits more.

Yeah, calling people goon and goon boy, real class act you are.

Speed ump
07-22-2015, 03:35 PM
Gawd, that could be later today,lol. Don't be looking to far ahead at this point

Led
07-22-2015, 03:37 PM

Im going to miss you once gree finally closes up shop :rolleyes:

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-22-2015, 03:38 PM
Forum Wide Open (All paid MODS Banned)

Conclusions:

You have summarized things accurately.

You have done a great service for all of the MW community.

On behalf of myself, and my colleagues at LoL (Legion of Love), thank you!!!!

Speed ump
07-22-2015, 03:49 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ posting just to see the typing of his own fingers.

Vile Lynn
07-22-2015, 03:49 PM
nice to see your stilla round vile.. still smile everytimeI think of your account I seen when I joined for donation.. keep working and keep posting.. til they turn out da lights.. that maybe next week

Aww, thanks! :) I'll be here to the end.

Hey, btw, I'm leading my widdle faction now. My liege needed a break, so we're in camper-mode, which is why I haven't hit anybody up for more donations. I rather see active factions benefit from yours & others generosity.

good gawd noooo
07-22-2015, 04:09 PM
Aww, thanks! :) I'll be here to the end.

Hey, btw, I'm leading my widdle faction now. My liege needed a break, so we're in camper-mode, which is why I haven't hit anybody up for more donations. I rather see active factions benefit from yours & others generosity.

I nuked 2 of my ids and donated the procedes but is really hard to find a new active team.. so donated to teams tehat been around a while and just needed to finish their bonuses

HellRaizer
07-22-2015, 04:52 PM
The player mods can't issue infractions, so that leaves Sirius.

Actually they can. I've temp banned people in the past for going ott by issuing three minor infractions until a paid mod stepped in.... The player mods can issue a "refund infraction" which would be a perm ban

Danger Mouse
07-22-2015, 04:56 PM
Well, we know Sirius has survived, so I guess some of those posters testing limits will find them soon enough.

J-manKometh96
07-22-2015, 05:55 PM
Actually they can. I've temp banned people in the past for going ott by issuing three minor infractions until a paid mod stepped in.... The player mods can issue a "refund infraction" which would be a perm ban

Well you learn something new everyday. Of course it would have helped not being lied to by a CM in the past about that.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-22-2015, 06:18 PM
Well, we know Sirius has survived, so I guess some of those posters testing limits will find them soon enough.

I see no problems, Mouse. Same old same old, as on any other day.

Q Raider
07-23-2015, 11:21 PM
Popped into the forum to find out If anyone else has had a dramatic drop in their A/D figures (almost 66%)

Read this lot and figure it's a case of WGARA now.

Weird coincidence though

Sirius
07-23-2015, 11:43 PM
Guys,

Game isn't shutting down by far. I know with the news of things company based can lead to all sorts of speculation but things like this happen beyond anyone's control in the end. You should see some progression on many A things shortly.

A posting can only go so far so let's let action be the decider right?! That's how I'd like it to be honest.

In the time being, stick to the rules, don't make it harder on the mods and if you want to air some issues, do it like a boss. No need for all those $%%^% % ^^^^5$$ type of things.

Thanks Guys!

carl9764
07-24-2015, 12:30 AM
Very well said Sirus getting a bit sick of all the negative vibes on here mate, I for one still enjoy the game :cool:

thescondo
07-24-2015, 04:29 AM
Guys,

Thanks Guys!

Thank you very much for the update Sirius - I will be purchasing gold this weekend to show my support to MW

Speed ump
07-24-2015, 05:43 AM
I agree Carl, some of us actually do basically enjoy the game, we have some people who arnt willing to let others have their fun. I'm not interested in seeing what each person finds as fun, but I won't try to ruin someone else's run just beacuse I don't find what they are doing to be fun.

Veccster
07-24-2015, 07:39 AM
Agree. It's idiotic to hate the game, hate the company, hate fellow players for playing......AND YET CONTINUE TO PLAY.

Veccster
07-24-2015, 07:42 AM
I was in a Jeep Forum years ago. I drove a Jeep and I hated it. Broke down a lot and was not comfortable. I was on the forums a lot to ask questions, get help and find answers to really odd problems. When it got to be too much, I sold the Jeep.

And you what I did next.....I STOPPED GOING TO THE JEEP FORUMS.

sstuutss
07-24-2015, 09:17 AM
I was in a Jeep Forum years ago. I drove a Jeep and I hated it. Broke down a lot and was not comfortable. I was on the forums a lot to ask questions, get help and find answers to really odd problems. When it got to be too much, I sold the Jeep.

and you know where to find people that little story could help? in a jeep forum, it just might stop some other poor fool having to say ' I bought a *#*#* Jeep'

Veccster
07-24-2015, 09:37 AM
Ha! Yeah, jeeps suck. Only good if you're the kind of person that wants to join a "club".

Like apple users :rolleyes:

GSF Wingman GRI
07-25-2015, 05:12 AM

Very nice said.

Speed ump
07-25-2015, 10:48 AM
Very well put vec, and I see at least one person has an excuse why it dosnt pertain to him at least. logic, and common sense just have no value for some people

sstuutss
07-25-2015, 03:49 PM
and I see at least one person has an excuse why it dosnt pertain to him at least. logic, and common sense just have no value for some people
agreed sump, though I think we disagree about whom that person is.

Speed ump
07-25-2015, 06:52 PM
See, they can't help themselves, just have to make up names to call people.

J-manKometh96
07-26-2015, 12:19 AM

Now shortening your name is name calling? Really bro, come back down to earth.

Speed ump
07-26-2015, 01:34 PM
Now you're playing dumb? Actually I'm sure that's easy for you.

Agent Orange
07-26-2015, 02:13 PM
Now shortening your name is name calling? Really bro, come back down to earth.

Technically he admitted to typoing his name when he set up his account saying it was supposed to be Speed Bump…...

J-manKometh96
07-26-2015, 03:57 PM
Now you're playing dumb? Actually I'm sure that's easy for you.

Does this sound familiar?

And you wonder why people give you hell.

J-manKometh96
07-26-2015, 04:01 PM
Technically he admitted to typoing his name when he set up his account saying it was supposed to be Speed Bump…...

Ok. Doesn't matter to me if it was an accident, intentional, or aliens that made it so. People have all kinds of names on here, some crazy, some not so much. It's the Internet lol. I was only pointing out that:

Speed ump = s-ump = sump.

That would like me being offended by calling me J, J-man, Jmk96, or anything else to shorten my crazy long name.

Agent Orange
07-26-2015, 06:58 PM
Ok. Doesn't matter to me if it was an accident, intentional, or aliens that made it so. People have all kinds of names on here, some crazy, some not so much. It's the Internet lol. I was only pointing out that:

Speed ump = s-ump = sump.

That would like me being offended by calling me J, J-man, Jmk96, or anything else to shorten my crazy long name.

Yeah he didn't get that one either.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-26-2015, 08:47 PM
Yeah he didn't get that one either.

I think $he gets EVERYTHING.

Don't take the hook, just STEAL the bait when SHE casts her lines upon the waters. LOL

Back in the day, as it was told to me, a certain person called HER, PRINCESS STEPHANIE. LOL

Speed ump
07-27-2015, 12:16 AM
I get it now. One of you guys slipped up. He's the boss. Dew employs you orange, along with the rest of the hate mob. You're paid for your posts, and arnt actually your own opinions. Well, whatever earns a buck I guess.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-27-2015, 12:24 AM

Don't take the hook, just STEAL the bait when SHE casts her lines upon the waters. LOL

Back in the day, as it was told to me, a certain person called HER, PRINCESS STEPHANIE. LOL

This ^^^^ knowledje from boss.
Teach for free. Can U learned?

J-manKometh96
07-27-2015, 01:13 AM

If yore trying to say we've been arguing with a woman all this time, well that might explain some things lol.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-27-2015, 02:08 AM
If yore trying to say we've been arguing with a woman all this time, well that might explain some things lol.

Those possessed of certain proclivities prefer to use the term: alternative lifestyle.

The OlympicDecathlon Champion of the last century, The Athlete formerly known as Bruce Jenner, comes to mind. We know HER today as Caitlyn.

Speed ump
07-27-2015, 05:41 AM
Good morning boss man. Does the wife know what you're spending good money on now. Somehow I don't think she's going to be a happy camper when she finds out

Agent Orange
07-27-2015, 05:56 AM
Those possessed of certain proclivities prefer to use the term: alternative lifestyle.

The OlympicDecathlon Champion of the last century, The Athlete formerly known as Bruce Jenner, comes to mind. We know HER today as Caitlyn.

Unholy smokes!

Speed ump
07-27-2015, 06:34 AM
Hey orange, congrats on the paid spokesman gig.