PDA

View Full Version : Alchemy Lab

rsabioni
07-22-2015, 11:33 AM
Basic armor parts are useful to whom is a beginner, but very useless to advanced players. However, it still dropping. My observation in this fact lead me to an idea that could add more playability and use to the "junk" stored in our inventory. I think about an alchemy lab, where advanced players could combine two or more items in attempt to get useful items, like gold, energy, life, gems or higher armor parts.
What you guys think about it?

Greetings!:o

Rafael

Ant venom
07-22-2015, 12:00 PM
First off, why would GREE turn basic armor parts into gems, an "advanced" player is usually a p2p so GREE wouldn't be that generous. Second there is something called smelting in place already so the alchemy lab turning it to gold would be absolutely useless. Thirdly GREE has already made it so you need gems for energy and finally combining two or more basic armors and building it from there is called combining a feature already in the game since the beginning. The potion would actually be a great idea so you should put that in the bi-weekly feedback (Only).

Adisty
07-23-2015, 06:24 AM
Ant, he's talking about the materials to craft basic armors being sold/traded, not the armors themselves.

Rafael, I assume most advanced players don't even play through the levels to collect these pieces anymore, and already have a line-up of the best armors. The mid-range players can use the materials to craft basic armors and then fuse 2 for a 50 EP armor for enhancement. Thankfully there is no limit on storing crafting materials like there is armor.

I agree with Ant on the other parts though. Gree will not make it so that you can get premium currency (or things that require premium currency, like energy refills) in exchange for things that drop so commonly.

RE Thargor
07-29-2015, 02:43 AM
What about making Fusion Boost armors craftable with 500 shards or so?
Maybe this way playing adventure mode would become more attractive again.
After all it's a consistent part of the game, a totally useless part as it is now, which is a shame imho.

Marco_
07-29-2015, 04:14 AM
After all it's a consistent part of the game, a totally useless part as it is now, which is a shame imho.
Adventure mode is just the "bait" to the spending on war/raid "switch".
And if you have trouble maxing armors, Gree wants you to spend on wars, raids and chests to get the fodder. Making DF hard to max was probably because people could easily max their war/raid epics... They probably also made those new 3-star(?) fusion boosts hard to get so people have to spend extra on those flourishing chests if they want to have an easier time maxing DF. In other words: try to push people to spend more money instead of spend time and effort, so craftable FBA wouldn't fit with that.