PDA

View Full Version : How do I get rid of a camper?

adgranbe
07-22-2015, 09:08 AM
I've searched for a while but cannot find a thread explaining this thoroughly. The same guy has been robbing me for the past month and I cannot get rid of him. I have never written on his wall or attacked / robbed him back. I even did not collect my buildings for a week thinking he would move on, but he was there the very next day. Obviously my 12 hr collection is my big payout and I try to remember to get on and collect, but if I'm an hour late its basically all been robbed. I'm not sure I even understand how he is doing it. Does this mean he some how has my link and is able to come to my hood at anytime or is he just sitting in my hood never leaving? How do I get rid of this pest? I understand that robbing is part of the game and it is going to happen. I used to do it a lot as well, but not to the same person over and over. Any help would be appreciated.

1Shot
07-22-2015, 09:11 AM
By camping them harder.

Vile Lynn
07-22-2015, 09:19 AM
collect on time or don't collect

If you're on their news feed, you'll be off in 2 days.

Or, just ignore them :)

adgranbe
07-22-2015, 09:20 AM
By camping them harder.

His hood is basically barren. Nothing worth robbing. Plus I don't want to give him any other way of getting to my hood.

adgranbe
07-22-2015, 09:21 AM

I don't see how I could possibly be on his news feed. Like I said, I don't interact with him in any way other than seeing him on my news feed.

namedud
07-22-2015, 09:23 AM

Best answer.

You could camp them harder, but then it turns into a boring back and forth with the same person until one of you gets bored of it. Nothing wrong with that, but it is really boring.

Vile Lynn
07-22-2015, 09:28 AM
I don't see how I could possibly be on his news feed. Like I said, I don't interact with him in any way other than seeing him on my news feed.

Then they must be finding you on their rivals list. Dropping allies might help, but it's easier to just ignore them.

Bad Fish
07-22-2015, 09:31 AM
Best thing to do is post on their wall insulting them & watch them blow up. Go back & forth till you get bored. Then ignore news feed.

TheJess
07-22-2015, 10:12 AM
Unfortunately, there is no way to get rid of them. What they are doing is checking their rivals list incessantly and then visiting your hood to see if there's anything to collect when you pop up on their list. It is kind of pitiful, because that person is devoting a lot of time to stalking you.

Vile Lynn
07-22-2015, 10:39 AM
Unfortunately, there is no way to get rid of them. What they are doing is checking their rivals list incessantly and then visiting your hood to see if there's anything to collect when you pop up on their list. It is kind of pitiful, because that person is devoting a lot of time to stalking you.

Or, they're just a very active robber. Sounds like they need the cash. Many players do this.

TheJess
07-22-2015, 11:10 AM
Or, they're just a very active robber. Sounds like they need the cash. Many players do this.

Not really. There is a difference between obsession, as is going on with this camper, andhealthy active gaming.

MK Loves You
07-22-2015, 11:30 AM
If you use gold you can change your name. If not try adding them to your ignore list. You can post on his wall and try to get them to post on your wall twice. If he does comment delete his messages and after deleting two of his comments it will ask you if you want to add him to your ignore list. I don't know if this will help but it's worth a shot.

Mrs Cash
07-22-2015, 11:32 AM
If u get this person to post on ur wall, two times or more, you can eventually block that person. I think that would also remove this person from ur rival list and vice versa. I could be wrong though. I tend to rob the same people with high iph's, but most of the time, its simply accidental. I don't have the time or braincells to remember everyone. You could also contact someone in ur syndicate that may have a similar level to that person and if they're stronger, have them rob the piss out of him/her. I hope its not me ;)

TobysPaw
07-22-2015, 11:49 AM
If u get this person to post on ur wall, two times or more, you can eventually block that person. I think that would also remove this person from ur rival list and vice versa. I could be wrong though. I tend to rob the same people with high iph's, but most of the time, its simply accidental. I don't have the time or braincells to remember everyone. You could also contact someone in ur syndicate that may have a similar level to that person and if they're stronger, have them rob the piss out of him/her. I hope its not me ;)

Doesn't work. I'm blocked by someone that I still see on my rivals list all the time. I also still get hit from time to time by a guy that I have blocked. Best thing to do is change your name for a while or set timers

cookamoo
07-22-2015, 12:00 PM
Just keep posting messages to his wall every five minutes or so. Eventually his revenge option in the news feed will be pushed out. Or quit attacking peeps if you don't want to be camped on.

Vile Lynn
07-22-2015, 12:00 PM
Right. That only blocks them from your wall posts & theirs.

1Shot
07-22-2015, 12:46 PM
To confirm, yes, you can only block people from posting on your wall.

sister morphine
07-22-2015, 01:10 PM
I've searched for a while but cannot find a thread explaining this thoroughly. The same guy has been robbing me for the past month and I cannot get rid of him. I have never written on his wall or attacked / robbed him back. I even did not collect my buildings for a week thinking he would move on, but he was there the very next day. Obviously my 12 hr collection is my big payout and I try to remember to get on and collect, but if I'm an hour late its basically all been robbed. I'm not sure I even understand how he is doing it. Does this mean he some how has my link and is able to come to my hood at anytime or is he just sitting in my hood never leaving? How do I get rid of this pest? I understand that robbing is part of the game and it is going to happen. I used to do it a lot as well, but not to the same person over and over. Any help would be appreciated.
Some people are just jerks, basically. My lower account has the same guy turn up like clockwork whenever an epic boss event starts (I don't see him at other times). The new store items have enabled me to get stronger than him, for now at least.

You could try mocking him over his obsession with you. If he has a sense of humour it may cause him to stop.

Dipstik
07-22-2015, 01:15 PM
It is kind of pitiful, because that person is devoting a lot of time to stalking you.

*cough*

#smug

Ant venom
07-22-2015, 01:18 PM
By camping them harder.

Haters will always hate and trolls (Like 1Di*k) will always troll.

HavingFun
07-22-2015, 04:39 PM
By camping them harder.

Could you please explain this better but in a rap song format. Thanks

Flyingsquad23
07-22-2015, 05:57 PM
Or maybe you can just suck it up as part of the game, when I find someone with a hood worth robbing I hit them every time I can find them. If you haven't realized, robbing people is a part of the game mechanics. Don't be upset it's only fake money...

Jcw9811
07-22-2015, 06:55 PM
Or maybe you can just suck it up as part of the game, when I find someone with a hood worth robbing I hit them every time I can find them. If you haven't realized, robbing people is a part of the game mechanics. Don't be upset it's only fake money...

It's one thing when it is just normal robbing, but this guy seems to personally search for how ever long he needs to find this player on his rivals list. Clearly the robber has no life what so ever. Best to get away from this is change your name. Try Alex for a while and get lost in the sea of them

adgranbe
07-22-2015, 07:26 PM
I understand its part of the game and that getting robbed happens. I just thought that this guy somehow managed to keep my link for a long time and I didn't know if there was any way to get rid of it. I guess he's just very avid on finding me every day. I only have 45mil IPH, doesn't even really seem that worth while after some of the IPH's i hear about on here.

Vile Lynn
07-22-2015, 07:28 PM
It's one thing when it is just normal robbing, but this guy seems to personally search for how ever long he needs to find this player on his rivals list. Clearly the robber has no life what so ever. Best to get away from this is change your name. Try Alex for a while and get lost in the sea of them

Doing Alex is not a bad idea.

But, some customers only hit on other customers named 'Alex.'

Ninja☆Smoke
07-22-2015, 09:19 PM
I'm a certified Crime City Stalker, so speaking from other perspective side of the topic. Sometimes just asking them to back off is a enough. More likely he/she probably know your daily routine and made themselves a bingo book. Camping is so 2013...Make a Doc sheet then input victims collection times through a couple of days observation. Last but not least light'em up...over and over.

TheJess
07-22-2015, 10:52 PM

Yeah, there are a handful of those obsessive souls at every level. They are checking their rivals list incessantly all day. Personally, I pity them. The one time I changed player name, that cleared it out for a few weeks. Then you'll get on someone else's radar eventually.

Dat Guy
07-23-2015, 03:43 AM

Have you tried ointment?