PDA

View Full Version : Brave player comes out of the closet, admits jelly of SUP!

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 06:53 PM
The difference is I'm jealous of sup or anyone on it. They clearly are.

Hopefully this opens the door for others that want to talk about their feelings!

First Bruce Jenner, now ALLDAY IPA! Social icons indeed!

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 06:54 PM
Yes, I can confirm dude did type this and admit it:

The difference is I'm jealous of sup or anyone

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-20-2015, 06:55 PM
Yes, I see this too

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 07:02 PM
(lol, I'm jelly of SUP, too!)

Pidgeot
07-20-2015, 07:10 PM
I'm sure we all are jealous of SUP. The most common reason is the amount of money they spend on the game but its deeper than that. If they can spend like this on a game, what must their normal lives be like?

I for one would love to be able to have bottomless pockets and do cool stuff in my life. One thing I may never be able to do is travel, own or go on boat rides, take vacation, maybe spend a little on games and all the other stuff us common people with we can do without having to fill chapter 11.

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 07:16 PM
Damn...sorry to hear that Pidgiot! Hope your life gets better. I don't think SUPs life is all that great. Mindless tapping day after day. Even more so on the weekends. I guarantee most of us have much better lives that that!

Pidgeot
07-20-2015, 07:18 PM
Damn...sorry to hear that Pidgiot! Hope your life gets better. I don't think SUPs life is all that great. Mindless tapping day after day. Even more so on the weekends. I guarantee most of us have much better lives that that!

I think you miss the point of the comment.

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 07:28 PM
No...I believe you missed it.

Danger Mouse
07-20-2015, 07:35 PM
Jealous of who? Why? What did they do? Get a Nobel Prize for curing cancer? Win the Superbowl? Become President? End world poverty?
-
Sorry, I must be missing something here? What are they jealous of again?

garen argon
07-20-2015, 07:46 PM
Jealous of who? Why? What did they do? Get a Nobel Prize for curing cancer? Win the Superbowl? Become President? End world poverty?
-

deep pockets ... danger...deep pockets

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 09:09 PM
I made a wish once when I was six years old.
I wanted a Schwinn bicycle for my birthday.
My grandfather heard about the wish.
I got that bike.
I began wishing for other things, and those wishes came true.
I was 11 years old when I learned that wishes aren't mystical.
My grandfather was also my fairy grandfather. LOL
Yes sir, wishes DEW come true.
Other times, its all an illusion, to dupe the unknowing.
Them deep pockets, well, you know. LMFAO
Maybe some tappers have a great GREEFATHER?? LOL

Mila Relyt
07-20-2015, 10:05 PM
-

Will never be jealous of any of that, but the bentleys and the beauties that the money can buy, yes. And not really jealous, just something to encourage my kids to strive for.

Speed ump
07-21-2015, 02:17 AM
Bentley is a very fine car. Only complaint is the seats a bit on the firm side for longer rides. Love putting the top down and seeing the sites. Piegeot, they don't understand typos, so therefore didn't get your post. They're not interested in real comments, so probably best to keep those to yourself. If you have something negative and demeaning to post, then you'll fit right in with their crowd. They're the have nots trying to come up with ways why the haves ( or just anyone who isn't them) should really hate their lives.

WBS
07-21-2015, 02:59 AM
People have issues if they are jealous of teams on a phone app game. They have issues if they are jealous of money, it burns and you can't take it with you.

i miss the point of this thread?

nothing2seehere
07-21-2015, 04:32 AM
People have issues if they are jealous of teams on a phone app game. They have issues if they are jealous of money, it burns and you can't take it with you.

i miss the point of this thread?

There is no point. Some trolls took a typo and ran with it, I assume because they're 12 years old and have nothing better to do. It can't be anyone from mighty SUP, of whom I am also, like All Day, NOT jealous.

Pidgeot
07-21-2015, 04:53 AM
Bentley is a very fine car. Only complaint is the seats a bit on the firm side for longer rides. Love putting the top down and seeing the sites. Piegeot, they don't understand typos, so therefore didn't get your post. They're not interested in real comments, so probably best to keep those to yourself. If you have something negative and demeaning to post, then you'll fit right in with their crowd. They're the have nots trying to come up with ways why the haves ( or just anyone who isn't them) should really hate their lives.

Yeah, I understand that. Not going to lie but I would love to sit on SUP for a cycle or two for sure but I'm on a top 25/50 team and we complete most events so Im happy with my level of play. A Bentley would be fun to drive. Are the seats really that bad? You can always replace them.

groovy shags
07-21-2015, 04:58 AM
Yeah, I understand that. Not going to lie but I would love to sit on SUP for a cycle or two

Which members lap are you referring to sit on? That could be painful for them over 30-60 days! Unless you are a very tiny person.

J-manKometh96
07-21-2015, 06:20 AM
There is no point. Some trolls took a typo and ran with it, I assume because they're 12 years old and have nothing better to do. It can't be anyone from mighty SUP, of whom I am also, like All Day, NOT jealous.

Nah, they just wanted to concede the point that dump was right, and that there is in fact ONE person that is jealous of him.

Pidgeot
07-21-2015, 06:27 AM
Nah, they just wanted to concede the point that dump was right, and that there is in fact ONE person that is jealous of him.

What does it matter? Nothing wrong of being jealous of someone with more than you have. basic human nature.

redvenge99
07-21-2015, 08:05 AM
This has to be one of the most pointless threads yet.. but yet it still gets replies...lolololol well done DeW

iamnasty
07-21-2015, 08:22 AM
Jealous over a game, get a life, we should thanx the top 10 faction with their deep pocket, keeping the game alive, lol ☠.........moo™������

Mark-1
07-21-2015, 08:45 AM
Money can't buy happiness......I think that is the point of the trolls. And money can't buy happiness. You have to use it to buy other things that make you happy, lol. I can quote a comedian to make the point.

"Money can't buy happiness. Bull*&$#! Money can buy a Waverunner. You ever see an unhappy person on a Waverunner? It's all throttle. People smile even as they hit the pier." Daniel Tosh (paraphrased)

So jealousy is the normal response to someone who has enough disposable income to use large amounts of it on frivolous things like games. The jealousy is not about the game, but the amount of disposable income.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-21-2015, 08:52 AM
We welcome whatever people feel they must share.
We respect your input, we respect your choice to buy THE GREE's "gold".
We read carefully your thoughts.
If tappin' gets you off, your call, Cap'n.
We ain't the boss of you, Cap'n.
You are your own bossman, Boss.
You can even be your own, bosslady, Ma'am.

We ain't what they called us, we are the Legion of Love.
You can call us, LoL. LOL

Robespierre
07-21-2015, 09:47 AM
http://static1.squarespace.com/static/537e0722e4b0c3338dfc5521/t/53dd4a9ae4b01c361c9810b4/1407011496490/question-31842991.jpeg

Maybe "envious?"

J-manKometh96
07-21-2015, 10:26 AM
I think annoyed would be most appropriate.

Cannot Connect To Server
07-21-2015, 02:17 PM
i once was invited to join sup x and i didnt i stayed with my team even though we was start to fall apart...

im not jelly of sup myself or any team or player i play for real using the games given tactics. if i had money id nvr soend it on virtual things. i own no car no boats no house 2 sets clothes 1 pair shoes 1 jacket 1hat im ill now and in constant pain and im street homeless next week. so no way if i had anything wld i use it on virtual nothings. just to be able to eat a hot meal once a week is a luxury that gets given to me by some nice ppl.

thrs more out thr than a game and giving it ti gree.

these ppl cld change the world save lives and still play the game.

theres thousands... millions of ppl starving in hundreds of countries.

ppl spending thousands on a hand bag or shoes while ppl lay in the street.

and some ppl choose to buy virtual items u can never touch or own and that gree owns full authority over and at push of a button can take all your virtual nothings away from you all.

the world is one fscrwd up place.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-21-2015, 02:35 PM
i once was invited to join sup x and i didnt i stayed with my team even though we was start to fall apart...

im not jelly of sup myself or any team or player i play for real using the games given tactics. if i had money id nvr soend it on virtual things. i own no car no boats no house 2 sets clothes 1 pair shoes 1 jacket 1hat im ill now and in constant pain and im street homeless next week. so no way if i had anything wld i use it on virtual nothings. just to be able to eat a hot meal once a week is a luxury that gets given to me by some nice ppl.

thrs more out thr than a game and giving it ti gree.

these ppl cld change the world save lives and still play the game.

theres thousands... millions of ppl starving in hundreds of countries.

ppl spending thousands on a hand bag or shoes while ppl lay in the street.

and some ppl choose to buy virtual items u can never touch or own and that gree owns full authority over and at push of a button can take all your virtual nothings away from you all.

the world is one fscrwd up place.

Your story was very moving.
I applaud your honesty.
I'm going to see if some of us can DEW SUMPIN to ease your pain.
God bless.

crazeejay
07-21-2015, 02:57 PM
SUP probably doesn't spend much money anyways. Limitless gold is available with a few tools. They're not fooling anyone..LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-21-2015, 07:25 PM
SUP probably doesn't spend much money anyways. Limitless gold is available with a few tools. They're not fooling anyone..LOL

Yes, my brother knows the deal. He ain't sleeping. LOL

Speed ump
07-21-2015, 09:07 PM
Who needs any tools. Quoting the all knowing mr dew, we get free gold from gree, and I personally get kickbacks from all sup purchases( wait if it's free, then how are there purchases? I'm so confused)

crazeejay
07-22-2015, 01:16 AM
Bwahahahaa look who shows up to proclaim their innocence. ����������

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-22-2015, 01:25 AM
Bwahahahaa look who shows up to proclaim their innocence. ����������

Something B HELLA JELLY of us DEW NUTTINS, brother. HELLA JELLY.

camper killer
07-22-2015, 04:10 PM
I was there before SUP, and after the SUP dynasty spread to 5 SUP named teams and more SUP farm teams. It was not all everyone here thinks it was. If half of what everyone thought was true, then dang, it was more exciting than I remember. And way cooler. I always wanted to be a criminal mastermind.

Speed ump
07-22-2015, 04:20 PM
Shhhh killer, don't ruin it for them. They so enjoy creating an image in their own minds.

Allday
07-22-2015, 04:40 PM
I was there before SUP, and after the SUP dynasty spread to 5 SUP named teams and more SUP farm teams. It was not all everyone here thinks it was. If half of what everyone thought was true, then dang, it was more exciting than I remember. And way cooler. I always wanted to be a criminal mastermind.
DEW knows it's not true (not sure about his minions). Truth and facts have never stopped him before.

J-manKometh96
07-22-2015, 05:52 PM
The truth is, 99% of players 99% of the time don't give a **** about SUP. And that chaps dumps ass.

Speed ump
07-22-2015, 05:57 PM
Jman, you mad bro? Don't get yourself all lathered up. whwt you going on about sup for? Don't think the teams name has been really mentioned much, and your guys antics have nothing to do with one team or another. Trolldom transencends individual teams

J-manKometh96
07-22-2015, 06:03 PM
Do I seem mad? Far from it.

Fyi, killer brought the team name up just a few posts ago. That's what I replied to. Forgive me oh masterful one for not quoting it.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-22-2015, 06:16 PM
DEW knows it's not true (not sure about his minions). Truth and facts have never stopped him before.

Truth? How about THIS truth?

LOL

Legion of Love, because love is so much sweeter than hate.

Speed ump
07-22-2015, 06:17 PM
^^^^^^^^^^ such a child

Speed ump
07-22-2015, 06:19 PM
Yes j man, you do seem mad. Anytime so one mentions something that dosnt jive with you

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-22-2015, 06:21 PM
Anytime so one mentions something that dosnt jive with you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comment is necessary, LOL, Legion of Love.

J-manKometh96
07-22-2015, 06:38 PM
I haven't been mad about anything in the game or forum in ages. Still find things incredulous at times, but never mad. Not even a little upset.

Speed ump
07-22-2015, 06:40 PM
Your responses say different. I understand though. It's hard to admit these things. The denial stage is hard to break out of, and with all the negativity here, I can see it.

Allday
07-22-2015, 06:41 PM
Truth? How about THIS truth?

LOL

Legion of Love, because love is so much sweeter than hate.
You take a typo and run with it, once again you twist the truth.

WBS
07-22-2015, 06:48 PM
I haven't been mad about anything in the game or forum in ages. Still find things incredulous at times, but never mad. Not even a little upset.

JMan, Speed is trolling you bro. Don't get caught in his level of debate. He is pulling the same tactics that the extreme leftists use on those who don't agree with their shenanigans, they try and turn it around by demonizing the person instead of the topic at hand. It is a good tactic at getting a response but it doesn't hold any water, that's why it's not a wise tactic to use in a debate.

Allday
07-22-2015, 06:51 PM
JMan, Speed is trolling you bro. Don't get caught in his level of debate. He is pulling the same tactics that the extreme leftists use on those who don't agree with their shenanigans, they try and turn it around by demonizing the person instead of the topic at hand. It is a good tactic at getting a response but it doesn't hold any water, that's why it's not a wise tactic to use in a debate.
Yeah speed is the troll. Now you can post that like it's not sarcasm.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-22-2015, 06:54 PM
You take a typo and run with it, once again you twist the truth.

Wait, did you lie when you posted this admission?

Are you now ashamed of YOUR truthful confession?

WBS
07-22-2015, 06:57 PM
Yeah speed is the troll. Now you can post that like it's not sarcasm.

Ok Speed is a troll. It's posted without sarcasm Allday just for you :)

J-manKometh96
07-22-2015, 06:59 PM
Oh I know he is. I may nip at the bait a little bit, but certainly know better than to go all in.

Long live Ferr!

Allday
07-22-2015, 07:03 PM
Oh I know he is. I may nip at the bait a little bit, but certainly know better than to go all in.

Long live Ferr!
Really the guy that had a ego the size of Texas. Yeah he got removed from his own faction. Then he and PJ, Ben Dover, and Salty all formed a streak team. PJ had multiple boosts buildings at the time. Yeah Ferr is really clean

J-manKometh96
07-22-2015, 07:08 PM
Really the guy that had a ego the size of Texas. Yeah he got removed from his own faction. Then he and PJ, Ben Dover, and Salty all formed a streak team. PJ had multiple boosts buildings at the time. Yeah Ferr is really clean

Point, j-man.

Btw dump, this guy above is what mad looks like lol.

Allday
07-22-2015, 07:09 PM
Point, j-man.

Btw dump, this guy is what mad looks like lol.
Nope this is what truth and logic sounds like

J-manKometh96
07-22-2015, 07:12 PM
Ah, good old PJ. I remember the days of Lemonhaze going nuts over his posts. Then one day haze saw the light. Maybe something like that will happen again soon. If only that PJ character were still around...

Allday
07-22-2015, 07:12 PM
Ok explain why your hero (Ferr) was on a streak team with PJ who was hacking at the time (he had multiple boosts buildings). Please explain

J-manKometh96
07-22-2015, 07:14 PM

Point, j-man.

It may be truth, but it's still fueled by anger. It's ok, we've been in a new century for quite a while now. It's ok to be out.

Allday
07-22-2015, 07:15 PM
It may be truth, but it's still fueled by anger. It's ok, we've been in a new century for quite a while now. It's ok to be out.
Yep exactly what I thought

J-manKometh96
07-22-2015, 07:20 PM
Ok explain why your hero (Ferr) was on a streak team with PJ who was hacking at the time (he had multiple boosts buildings). Please explain

Point, j-man. 40-love.

Allday
07-22-2015, 07:23 PM
Point, j-man. 40-love.
You live in your own mind.

J-manKometh96
07-22-2015, 07:26 PM
Yep exactly what I thought

Game, j-man.

Truth be told, I have no heros connected to this game or this forum. That whole 99% thing I posted a bit back? Yeah, it applies to just about everyone else other than SUP as well. My entire knowledge of Ferr is that he was a big name in the game at one time, and that to you guys he still is.

Welcome to the Hate Mob.

Speed ump
07-22-2015, 07:30 PM
Imam, you guys seem to have major issues with facts and truths. Alreay is just pointing them out, you can't anger him. You're acting as if mr dew hacking is old news, yet YOU and the rest of the trolls constantly bring up,old news tthat has been adressed and debunked. Your mirrors were shattered, and your smoke was swept away by the winds of truth and facts. All your crew is doing now is proving the level of your trolldom. And your jellyness.

wwwjason
07-22-2015, 07:44 PM
Unreal, your life must be great to sit around and make useless comments about a typo, oh wait.. Wait
What does " much better lives that that" mean, is that a typo, let's talk about that for a few days

Speed ump
07-22-2015, 07:47 PM
Jason, they cry and beg for GREE's demise. Yet, I wonder. What will they do if it's gone? This is what they have,miss all they have. I know how sad that sounds, so imagine what it would be like if it was gone.

wwwjason
07-22-2015, 07:47 PM

Just In case you forgot

wwwjason
07-22-2015, 07:48 PM
Oh man I made a typo, the world is ending

Allday
07-22-2015, 07:51 PM
Jason, they cry and beg for GREE's demise. Yet, I wonder. What will they do if it's gone? This is what they have,miss all they have. I know how sad that sounds, so imagine what it would be like if it was gone.
If MW goes away, I'm still good. Pretty sure you are also. It's a game, any money spent is for entermainment. No big deal

Allday
07-22-2015, 07:54 PM
Oh man I made a typo, the world is ending
Jason, they knew what I meant, yet they made it into a a big deal.

WBS
07-22-2015, 08:39 PM
Game, j-man.

Truth be told, I have no heros connected to this game or this forum. That whole 99% thing I posted a bit back? Yeah, it applies to just about everyone else other than SUP as well. My entire knowledge of Ferr is that he was a big name in the game at one time, and that to you guys he still is.

Welcome to the Hate Mob.

The world would be a scary place if we started making heroes out of MW players. Ferr was at the time the strongest player in the game. He won many individual goals over PUN players, PUn hated him for it and and a rivalry was started.

good gawd noooo
07-22-2015, 08:41 PM

what I find MOST amusing about the whole typo thing.. is with a few seconds you could of gone back to original post corrected the typo which in turn would of changed their quotes. but instead a simple typo turned into a couple different threads .... to me a simple fix could of ended all but instead it turned into days of postings about jelly sandwiches and everyone forgot that jelly aint jack without peanut butter and this is gree so you know all they have is G R A P E jelly

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-22-2015, 09:09 PM

Truth? Here's the REAL truth.

Speed ump
07-22-2015, 09:10 PM
Wbs, you a showing your complete ignorance of the subject, that had zero to do with the rivalry. It began when ferr first started to grow. He farmed the map units to get strong. Big mistake, not indestructible, and he didn't have the nono. Myself, mr dew, and other on the team all had at him, dropping him fast. He slithered away down to one ally, trying to hide. I dropped allies to follow him down and keep knocking those units out. That's where the rivalry began. He could never get over that, and tried to defeat us, up until joe pushed him out.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-22-2015, 09:10 PM
Ah, good old PJ. I remember the days of Lemonhaze going nuts over his posts. Then one day haze saw the light. Maybe something like that will happen again soon. If only that PJ character were still around...

I surely liked that PJ guy. I hope he's DEWING well.
Ferr, that guy was a real class act, too.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-22-2015, 09:14 PM

No, what you TYPED correctly is this:

Your words, not mine!!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-22-2015, 09:15 PM
The world would be a scary place if we started making heroes out of MW players. Ferr was at the time the strongest player in the game. He won many individual goals over PUN players, PUn hated him for it and and a rivalry was started.

You type truth.

I have heard of PUN, but no nothing about them except most tappers hated them.

Danger Mouse
07-22-2015, 09:20 PM
Wbs, you a showing your complete ignorance of the subject, that had zero to do with the rivalry. It began when ferr first started to grow. He farmed the map units to get strong. Big mistake, not indestructible, and he didn't have the nono. Myself, mr dew, and other on the team all had at him, dropping him fast. He slithered away down to one ally, trying to hide. I dropped allies to follow him down and keep knocking those units out. That's where the rivalry began. He could never get over that, and tried to defeat us, up until joe pushed him out.

Ah yes, good ole Arnold Judas Rimmer, technician (2nd class) and his epic tales of the titanic, glorious battles, overcoming all enemy strategies, sweeping the Risk board of all foes.......

And who can forget that one time, at band camp, .........

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-22-2015, 09:22 PM
Ah yes, good ole Arnold Judas Rimmer, technician (2nd class) and his epic tales of the titanic, glorious battles, overcoming all enemy strategies, sweeping the Risk board of all foes.......

And who can forget that one time, at band camp, .........

You're very good at this, my compliments to you, good sir. LoL Legion of Love

Speed ump
07-22-2015, 09:22 PM
And you dew enjoy being hated, don't you? Just like in pun, I know how to shut you down. Your words obviously do nothing more than annoy the educated and incite those less so. You must operate within the guidelines I have formed here for you, which then makes it obvious who and what you are.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-22-2015, 09:24 PM
And you dew enjoy being hated, don't you? Just like in pun, I know how to shut you down. Your words obviously do nothing more than annoy the educated and incite those less so. You must operate within the guidelines I have formed here for you, which then makes it obvious who and what you are.

Oh my, I must obey.:rolleyes: LoL Legion of Love

Speed ump
07-22-2015, 09:28 PM
Good boy. Lol

WBS
07-23-2015, 03:11 AM

Speed- I never stated that started the rivalry I simply put a long part of MW history into a small nutshell. It sounds more like you couldn't stand someone else being the better player?

Speed ump
07-23-2015, 04:37 AM
You need to seriously go back and read what you wrote. Yes, you said that's what led to the rivalry. The rivalry existed long before any of that, and actually myself and other worked with Ferr to create a tie situation several times so many could share in the prizes. Not quite the rivalry you spoke of, is it.

sstuutss
07-23-2015, 09:08 AM
actually myself and other worked with Ferr to create a tie situation several times so many could share in the prizes

There is a word for that.

The_Jedi
07-23-2015, 09:12 AM
There is a word for that.

Shenanigans!

WBS
07-23-2015, 03:05 PM
You need to seriously go back and read what you wrote. Yes, you said that's what led to the rivalry. The rivalry existed long before any of that, and actually myself and other worked with Ferr to create a tie situation several times so many could share in the prizes. Not quite the rivalry you spoke of, is it.

It was a poor choice of words I said. I never meant that started rivalry, it was history in a nutshell. Now if we were talking face to face it could be easier to explain.

I never stated any certain type of rivalry, maybe you guys got along maybe you didn't, who knows besides you two. The fact of the matter remains you guys had some sort of rivalry. Which there is nothing wrong with that as it is a war game, and we all have rivals to go raid or attack if we choose.

Speed ump
07-23-2015, 03:08 PM
Yes, it's a war game, let there be war.