PDA

View Full Version : Seeking clarification on my earlier message

Captain Torgue
07-20-2015, 05:36 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117087-Crime-City-shutting-down-at-the-start-of-2016

This was not a troll post. I have information in the form of a document that crime city events will cease at the beginning of next year.

I would like clarification from an employee at Gree at not a community moderator.

Thank you.

HavingFun
07-20-2015, 05:43 PM
Agree with The Captain, as gold buyers we should be publicly informed of this breaking news.

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 05:52 PM
You'll be informed about 2 weeks after it's obvious the app is dead.

Heapsofblue
07-20-2015, 06:49 PM
Agree with The Captain, as gold buyers we should be publicly informed of this breaking news.
With you on this one. We should be given answers since we pay the wages of Gree employees!!

BrisingrBoss
07-20-2015, 11:02 PM
do you really think they will tell you anything beforehand?? it would create a major drop on gold purchases, making it die even faster

Heapsofblue
07-20-2015, 11:53 PM
do you really think they will tell you anything beforehand?? it would create a major drop on gold purchases, making it die even faster

I think if they do not answer it will create a drop in gold sales. Many people including myself will not buy gold for a game that could be gone soon.

TheJess
07-21-2015, 03:51 AM
It's about time they something serious about troll threads like this rather than the cycle of troll, lock, re-troll.

Brendan
07-21-2015, 04:34 AM
Get the message out to everyone you know who plays the game and buys gold but doesn't read the forum. With this uncertainty surrounding the game they may as well buy a chocolate teapot.

ghetto69143
07-21-2015, 06:01 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117087-Crime-City-shutting-down-at-the-start-of-2016

This was not a troll post. I have information in the form of a document that crime city events will cease at the beginning of next year.

I would like clarification from an employee at Gree at not a community moderator.

Thank you.

contact your lawyers and then send in a ticket
I am sure your, um, reputation should earn you a speedy answer

Ninja☆Smoke
07-21-2015, 06:41 AM
These threads are hilarious...Where do people find the time. I love coming back to this forum to read about non-sense after a few days. Every other thread is trolling...The troll, followed speculation by people agreeing but are actually being caught in the web of trolling... next Anti-trolls rants and the pretend unbiased members usually weigh in smh. Then horse guy then picks a random comment to comment about, THAT IN A NUTSHELL IS CRIME CITY FORUM...LMFAO...you all make my day...like cheesy VH1 reality show.

Dipstik
07-21-2015, 06:42 AM
These threads are hilarious...Where do people find the time. I love coming back to this forum to read about non-sense after a few days. Every other thread is trolling...The troll, followed speculation by people agreeing but are actually being caught in the web of trolling... next Anti-trolls rants and the pretend unbiased members usually weigh in smh. Then horse guy then picks a random comment to comment about, THAT IN A NUTSHELL IS CRIME CITY FORUM...LMFAO...you all make my day...like cheesy VH1 reality show.

Have you and Jess hooked up yet?

MK Loves You
07-21-2015, 06:44 AM
I believe he's a pony.

Max Power
07-21-2015, 10:13 AM
Get the message out to everyone you know who plays the game and buys gold but doesn't read the forum. With this uncertainty surrounding the game they may as well buy a chocolate teapot.

You are better off just telling them to quit, because following these instructions will guarantee end of game. Right now all you have is speculation, and your swell advice will turn it into prophecy.

Dipstik
07-21-2015, 10:18 AM
The game would be sold, not turned off.

J-manKometh96
07-21-2015, 10:21 AM
The game would be sold, not turned off.

Because they've done that when exactly?

Dipstik
07-21-2015, 10:32 AM
When funzio sold it? A game with a playerbase has value. Even if GREE went bankrupt its assets would be sold at bankruptcy.

Brendan
07-21-2015, 10:41 AM
You are better off just telling them to quit, because following these instructions will guarantee end of game. Right now all you have is speculation, and your swell advice will turn it into prophecy.

No, just saying that until we hear something positive from Gree about their continuing operations then it doesn't make sense to buy gold.

The reason there is so much speculation is due to Gree mods disappearing and a lack of communication from the company.

Brendan
07-21-2015, 10:42 AM
When funzio sold it? A game with a playerbase has value. Even if GREE went bankrupt its assets would be sold at bankruptcy.

You know a lot about Japanese bankruptcy law then?

Jcw9811
07-21-2015, 10:48 AM
Because they've done that when exactly?

Do you not remember Funzio owning the game

J-manKometh96
07-21-2015, 11:21 AM
First, GREE did not buy game titles from Funzio, they bought the whole damned company. Second, we aren't talking about Funzio, we are talking about GREE.

So I'll ask again, when has Gree sold a game instead of shutting it down?

Dipstik
07-21-2015, 11:31 AM
I'm just explaining what happens in the normal course of business. You're the one saying the sky is falling, the burden is on you.

Jcw9811
07-21-2015, 11:58 AM
First, GREE did not buy game titles from Funzio, they bought the whole damned company. Second, we aren't talking about Funzio, we are talking about GREE.

So I'll ask again, when has Gree sold a game instead of shutting it down?

None of the games they shut down have been worth selling

J-manKometh96
07-21-2015, 12:00 PM
Your interpretation skills are lacking. Where do you get I said the sky is falling? You made a statement, which based on the track record of the company we are dealing with, is false. No burden on me. GREE snatches companies up, wrings them dry, and writes them off.

Sherod
07-21-2015, 12:45 PM
Do I hear Pom Poms?.......a cheerleader in the building again maybe:confused:

Sirius
07-21-2015, 01:01 PM
Hey Guys,

That is indeed not true in regards to the false news that someone posted about the game. Crime City isn't going anywhere period. Please disregard postings like that and unless you see something official from GREE, take those things for what they are, nothing.

Hope that clears things up!

J-manKometh96
07-21-2015, 01:06 PM
Isn't that the same exact post that was made in the Beyond The Dead forum just before that game went bye-bye?

Dipstik
07-21-2015, 01:12 PM
If you don't understand a common metaphor, I'm not going to bother explaining it to you.

Winnson
07-21-2015, 01:16 PM
Ah well, it's been a fun run boys and girls.

All good things come to an end, and I could see this being one of them.

Don't cry too much about the money you spent, just try to remember the good times.

Peace

Max Power
07-21-2015, 02:02 PM
Isn't that the same exact post that was made in the Beyond The Dead forum just before that game went bye-bye?

Yeah, pretty much.

It's all good.....'till it isn't.

Vile Lynn
07-21-2015, 02:26 PM

mmm... chocolate teapot

*drooling*

Brendan
07-21-2015, 03:15 PM
mmm... chocolate teapot

*drooling*

You wouldn't be drooling when you put boiling water in it and it melts all over the table.

Brendan
07-21-2015, 03:17 PM
Hey Guys,

That is indeed not true in regards to the false news that someone posted about the game. Crime City isn't going anywhere period. Please disregard postings like that and unless you see something official from GREE, take those things for what they are, nothing.

Hope that clears things up!

So what about the 30% reduction in your office staff, didn't you notice?! And that is official from Gree.

Red BD
07-21-2015, 03:24 PM
You know a lot about Japanese bankruptcy law then?

No, but he has pretty good common sense of them (I'm embarrassed to say). I suspect, but do not know, he may understand basic bankruptcy in a professional sense (not personal).

So to break it to you Brendan old chap, the laws of Bankruptcy in Japan are remarkably similar to common law rules for the same.... given that darn war they started and we ended (and by "we" I mean the USA).

1Shot
07-21-2015, 03:38 PM
Locking now as Sirius has stated this is not true.