PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Bolt?

Captain Torgue
07-20-2015, 04:45 PM
Why is he banned? He was my favourite mod.

Much better than that oneshot bloke.

TxTireMan
07-20-2015, 05:18 PM
I approve this message.

HavingFun
07-20-2015, 05:22 PM
Agree 100%

TheJess
07-20-2015, 05:24 PM
Ugh, do I have to keep reading troll threads like this? Obviously most players appreciate the time 1shot puts in and he doesn't deserve troll abuse like this. Yeah, Bolt did a good job too. RIP.

crime cow
07-20-2015, 05:24 PM

Bolt will be missed, I agree.

The real question is: Why are you so jealous of OneShot? Just because he is smarter than you, better looking than you, more popular than you and probably functions outside of supervised living conditions better than you, I'm sure you still have a lot you going for you. For example, I'm sure there are 10's of people that think you have a cool mousepad...plus, the nurses think you are great (after your meds of course)!

J-manKometh96
07-20-2015, 05:27 PM
So now there are player mods running rampant with no oversight. Im curious how it was known by one PM that the info being discussed in another thread was indeed false. Especially when the thread was started seeking official comment. Now all of a sudden player mods have official information?

HavingFun
07-20-2015, 05:31 PM
So now there are player mods running rampant with no oversight. Im curious how it was known by one PM that the info being discussed in another thread was indeed false. Especially when the thread was started seeking official comment. Now all of a sudden player mods have official information?

Sad indeed. 1shot is now the community manager and the go to guy for important information and CC updates.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 05:37 PM

I know the answer.
PM me for the inside scoop.

1Shot
07-20-2015, 05:38 PM
Just to confirm, no volunteer moderators like myself and the others can become a community manager.

Captain Torgue
07-20-2015, 05:43 PM
Just to confirm, no volunteer moderators like myself and the others can become a community manager.

Thanks for the confirmation, however I'm still seeking clarification on my original question.

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 06:00 PM
Ugh, do I have to keep reading troll threads like this?

No, you don't have to read anything. Nobody is making you read or post here.

Obviously most players appreciate the time 1shot puts in and he doesn't deserve troll abuse like this.

1Shot is a big boy. He can hold his own so you don't have to... kwim? Stay out of it.

Pass the popcorn. :)

TheJess
07-20-2015, 06:42 PM
Generally speaking, people don't like trolls on Internet forums. This one happens to have a particularly active one. So, I'll continue advocating for good moderation and improving this forum to a more welcoming and informative place, as it once was.

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 06:52 PM
Ya'know, if you ignore them...

*poof*

...they're gone.

Really.

J-manKometh96
07-20-2015, 07:03 PM
Generally speaking, people don't like trolls on Internet forums. This one happens to have a particularly active one. So, I'll continue advocating for good moderation and improving this forum to a more welcoming and informative place, as it once was.
You make the same argument as others elsewhere. You know what would really give you what you seek? Having Positve things to actually say about GREE games.

MK Loves You
07-20-2015, 07:18 PM
What's with all the MW people coming in to the crime city forums?

Red BD
07-20-2015, 07:35 PM
Ugh, do I have to keep reading troll threads like this? Obviously most players appreciate the time 1shot puts in and he doesn't deserve troll abuse like this. Yeah, Bolt did a good job too. RIP.

"Troll thread?" I'd say your's is more of a "troll attempt."
And frankly, it seems to me One Shot can take care of himself without you being his self-proclaimed best friend... unless in fact he has a multiple personality thing going and he becomes TheJess at certain moonlit times.... NOT to suggest any Forum participant might be unbalanced. (-;)

Sherod
07-20-2015, 07:47 PM
What's with all the MW people coming in to the crime city forums?

I think they may have heard about all the new cheerleaders that have been running wild the past couple days:D

have some popcorn.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-21-2015, 01:20 AM
We're here to, ahem, help. LOL

groovy shags
07-21-2015, 04:50 AM
Are you guys anti-modern war? Don't be so gameist! It's 2015 for Pete's sake!

ghetto69143
07-21-2015, 05:56 AM

Send in a ticket :rolleyes: