PDA

View Full Version : How much cash needed to max ALL bonuses on a new faction

truthteller
07-20-2015, 01:54 PM
Does anyone has any idea how much it would cost?

just curiosity as there is not much to do now days on the game

Always wondered how much is the total cost to purchase all the bonuses :D

Cheers

Vegaman
07-20-2015, 02:10 PM
About 2.7 trillion. (Only 20 guild but all other bonuses Max'd).
Did one for my mini a few weeks ago.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 03:19 PM
Does anyone has any idea how much it would cost?just curiosity as there is not much to do now days on the gameAlways wondered how much is the total cost to purchase all the bonuses :DCheersMy friend, less is more. More will arrive very soon, very soon.

truthteller
07-20-2015, 03:34 PM
About 2.7 trillion. (Only 20 guild but all other bonuses Max'd).
Did one for my mini a few weeks ago.

Thanks

with current IPH inflation and nothing do to on the game with cash, many will have that much in no time by just collecting from their buildings

Speed ump
07-20-2015, 04:36 PM
That means I coidl max over a dozen factions and have some change left over. Let's see, do we have enough new players needing a team who would appreciate a maxed she'll? Hmmm, crickets.

Thief
07-20-2015, 04:54 PM
That means I coidl max over a dozen factions and have some change left over. Let's see, do we have enough new players needing a team who would appreciate a maxed she'll? Hmmm, crickets.

Lol how many empty Faction shells with almost max bonuses already exist...

Vegaman
07-21-2015, 03:04 AM
Thanks

with current IPH inflation and nothing do to on the game with cash, many will have that much in no time by just collecting from their buildings

Its a pleasure to help. Many are awash with cash. I have 11 bil iph and growing.
Raiding has become pointless as most dont need cash.
Attacking has become pointless to rank up with BP as the bonus units are capped to 10 max and the stat def/atk is rubbish of the then new reward unit. ILTQ rewards dont make many ppl's armies and like wise with EB and RB...

Maybe the last goal in MW as a just for fun (if you have very very deep pockets and want to burn those wallets), is to rank No1-2 in a WD with a team of 60 newbies all hitting the CC. Lol. Now that would be insane and cure anyone from tapping.

Vegaman
07-21-2015, 03:10 AM
On the topic of being Jelly.... I don't envy anyone. Its an individuals choice to spend their cash on what they please... Family, Friends, Games , investments, charity.... Who cares.
On Bentleys the Conti is ok, bit thirsty for UK petrol prices at 16 to gal. Mulsanne spec with massage seats will fix that sore arshe Speed lol.

As the ancient Romans say "you die your own death, so live your own life".

Speed ump
07-21-2015, 03:18 AM
Had I realized they would have had them put in Some extra foam to Cush my tush. I did get to get to the plant to watch it being built, even saw the queens car there. Was fine on the short demo ride. If you can afford the car I sure would hope you could afford the gas. Though most of the ones I see for sale used have super low miles, so maybe they broke the bank for the car,lol.

Vegaman
07-21-2015, 03:32 AM
You went to Crewe? Cool. I stayed at Crewe Hall when I went up. Friend of mine went to Modena to pick up his FF from the factory. Went too for the trip. That was insane. Lol.

Sheldor Sir
07-21-2015, 12:23 PM
385528095 need last 2 sea atk, only got 750Mil so will get there eventually

Tony81
07-21-2015, 04:12 PM
About three-fiddy