PDA

View Full Version : Another one "bites" the dust??? check any post from Bolt, and what you notice

truthteller
07-20-2015, 11:55 AM
Well seems he got the big B word

DARN............ what is the world coming to

J-manKometh96
07-20-2015, 12:07 PM
Another round of layoffs, or he wisened up?

Robespierre
07-20-2015, 12:12 PM
This is uncool. Sorry to hear about it. Brighter skies are ahead though.

Hang in there.

NexusImperium
07-20-2015, 02:18 PM
He's probably seeing PINK.

Danger Mouse
07-20-2015, 02:38 PM
Probably said they agree that things need to be fixed once too often

RetiredAndHappy
07-20-2015, 03:02 PM
Best of luck in your future endeavours Bolt and Relic and to the other Devs behind the scene. Hopefully Clem is treating them to one hell of a night out.

WBS
07-20-2015, 03:04 PM
Did they get fired? Who knows with gree, they are a shady company.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 03:12 PM
Oh my badness!!!!Why, oh why?Maybe it's a mistake, a BIG mistake?

J-manKometh96
07-20-2015, 03:16 PM
And yet people wonder why there is the existence of a doom and gloom crowd.

HellRaizer
07-20-2015, 03:23 PM
Its a real shame to read about the layoffs :(

Relic you will also be missed and I truly hope you find something quick

I guess with the number of staff being cut, a number of games will be up for the chop or will rollouts be reduced?

J-manKometh96
07-20-2015, 03:29 PM
Is this inside info, or open? I haven't actually seen anything concrete.

truthteller
07-20-2015, 03:31 PM
All we know for sure is that he is B from the forum, and this is a first a Mod get the "B"

the rest is just speculation

HellRaizer
07-20-2015, 03:33 PM
All we know for sure is that he is B from the forum, and this is a first a Mod get the "B"

the rest is just speculation

No its not :(

My speculation thou would be that Tadaaah will have to return to the forums

J-manKometh96
07-20-2015, 03:40 PM
Like the player mods, these people were put in place to fail. I seem to recall someone telling that to Tadaaah many ages ago.

So how many total were let go?

beartrap
07-20-2015, 03:53 PM
I put my ear to the ground and heard that all the Community Management team has been laid off. Sad to see them go, they seemed nice.

t12pm
07-20-2015, 04:08 PM
Must be reasoning to put epic boss right back up ugh

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 05:03 PM
Like the player mods, these people were put in place to fail. I seem to recall someone telling that to Tadaaah many ages ago.

So how many total were let go?

What difference does it make? I am sure they knew very well what was going on. I hope nobody actually believed some of the meaningless replies they posted to so many threads. I'm sure they were laughing hysterically while typing or pasting all the boiler plate responses. They probably just re-name the same mods and managers. And keep recycling them over and over. Not like anyone has ever seen them on face time or something. This game is so full of gullible suckers!

J-manKometh96
07-20-2015, 05:09 PM
I was asking to see how large a layoff this was. Just the CM's? Devs? Support? I wanted to guage what it meant to the company in total.

andy2
07-20-2015, 06:32 PM
Ell Oh Ell. Christmas has come early.

I can hardly I'm shocked or surprised or upset. And while on some level I really don't even wish this upon him, and the forum mods here are dealt one of the worst jobs ever and clearly not suppported by the rest of the company, you can certainly tell when they have given up and/or don't care. And in my opinion that was the case with Bolt. No major loss in my opinion.

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 06:42 PM
Ell Oh Ell. Christmas has come early.

I can hardly I'm shocked or surprised or upset. And while on some level I really don't even wish this upon him, and the forum mods here are dealt one of the worst jobs ever and clearly not suppported by the rest of the company, you can certainly tell when they have given up and/or don't care. And in my opinion that was the case with Bolt. No major loss in my opinion.

I guess you can really consider your ticket(s) closed now Andy. Sorry the GREE never took care of your team. They do suck!

NexusImperium
07-21-2015, 08:50 AM
No-one should really be surprised at all, seeing how the freemium business model is essentially a virtual ponzi scheme that extracts real dollars in proportion to players' investment in the scheme.

Every ponzi scheme has a point of failure that it will eventually reach. Hopefully, eventually when the freemium world comes crashing down game developers will finally start offering substantive content to their players.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-21-2015, 08:57 AM
No-one should really be surprised at all, seeing how the freemium business model is essentially a virtual ponzi scheme that extracts real dollars in proportion to players' investment in the scheme.

Every ponzi scheme has a point of failure that it will eventually reach. Hopefully, eventually when the freemium world comes crashing down game developers will finally start offering substantive content to their players.

+1111111111111111111111111111^99999 This person nailed it.

bam bam.
07-21-2015, 05:32 PM

Yep, we gave them a way to turn there scam into a viable business. More interested in scamming than an honest way to turn a profit

At least they get to put GReE down on their resumes haha.