PDA

View Full Version : Bolt is banned why?

florian999
07-20-2015, 11:26 AM
Hello Gree,

A long time there was no community communication with the people here then Bolt comes and things was a little better. Now bolt is banned? Any comment why?

Halpy Ruin your Company Gree :)

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 11:29 AM
hmm... Just noticed Bolt is banned... What's going on?

And, Clementine & Relic are not accepting PMs.

:confused:

florian999
07-20-2015, 11:34 AM
I'm sure that gree make a new ultimate Customer Expierence with better Support for Player when the Banned the community Manager. Love Grees way of thinking :P

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 11:38 AM
Actually, I'm a bit worried. :(

Jcw9811
07-20-2015, 11:39 AM
Hello Gree,

A long time there was no community communication with the people here then Bolt comes and things was a little better. Now bolt is banned? Any comment why?

Halpy Ruin your Company Gree :)

Most likely got fired

Dipstik
07-20-2015, 11:54 AM
No talking about bands!

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 12:07 PM
Clementine's and Relic's avatars are gone, too... curious.

Dipstik
07-20-2015, 12:19 PM
And thus 1shot will be taking over sole duties of moderating the forum?

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 12:26 PM

http://memecrunch.com/meme/1VNNH/church-lady/image.png

florian999
07-20-2015, 12:41 PM

Moderating a forum strange tell me more about it :D

Dipstik
07-20-2015, 01:00 PM
Moderating a forum strange tell me more about it :D

Let's just say that it has nothing to do with "moderation."

Robespierre
07-20-2015, 01:16 PM
hmm... Just noticed Bolt is banned... What's going on?

And, Clementine & Relic are not accepting PMs.

:confused:

Layoffs. Multiple confirmed sources. Pretty sad.

Blaggard
07-20-2015, 01:25 PM
They were too helpful for Gree's liking. :(

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 01:34 PM
Layoffs. Multiple confirmed sources. Pretty sad.

Awww. If true, that SUCKS!
Best wishes to Bolt.

Nighteg
07-20-2015, 01:40 PM
They were too helpful for Gree's liking. :(

That's pretty accurate. Similar story with Tadaaah and A&F.

Dipstik
07-20-2015, 01:48 PM
So seriously then... 1shot is now completely unsupervised as moderator of this forum? No one to complain to even if they never replied, and no one looking over his shoulder?

Brendan
07-20-2015, 02:04 PM
Cool, no mods, does this mean we can say whatever we want?! Like being in school with no teachers around.

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 02:06 PM
That's pretty accurate. Similar story with Tadaaah and A&F.

Not exactly... Tadaaah does FB posts and A&F went to the design dept or another job at GREE, and they both still kept their forum accounts. Even LFizzle still has hers, remember her?

This is the first time I've ever seen a mod banned.

Sirius
07-20-2015, 02:19 PM
Hey Guys,

Please keep the forum guidelines in mind when posting. I'm sure we will have more information for folks soon! Thanks!

Nighteg
07-20-2015, 02:19 PM
Not exactly... Tadaaah does FB posts and A&F went to the design dept or another job at GREE, and they both still kept their forum accounts. Even LFizzle still has hers, remember her?

I was just talking about a situation where a mod becomes useful, and suddenly "moves on". Our so called "developers" don't like them.

Rodimus
07-20-2015, 02:21 PM
1Shot is still a mod but he doesn't have the green text anymore as well.

cooch
07-20-2015, 02:22 PM

Because they did the layoffs before deleting mod accounts. So they banned them. Really sad and poorly managed company. Certainly doesn't help when micromanaged from Japan as well.

Revenues obviously r down. The original new mgmt that took over funzio promised the world to their owners and managed for very short term results (stat inflation etc). They bought time for new products of which only WON has succeeded. That team quit and r starting their own app company.

You have to wonder how long these games will be around. CC, KA, etc managed for just cash flow

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 02:23 PM
I was just talking about a situation where a mod becomes useful, and suddenly "moves on". Our so called "developers" don't like them.

Yeah, heh, that is the truth! Check out Bolt's last post.

Banning Bolt seems too dramatic.

bevsxrs
07-20-2015, 02:32 PM
Now that just sucks!

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 02:50 PM
No Bolt? No more winners lists being promptly posted. :(

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Hey Guys,

Please keep the forum guidelines in mind when posting. I'm sure we will have more information for folks soon! Thanks!

Oh hi, Sirius! Thanks for posting. :)

We'll be good! Right guys? :cool:

florian999
07-20-2015, 02:53 PM
Hey Guys,

Common Sirius is this your only answer? As an Admin you should know that its no good answer to say please keep your mind with the guidelines this is a joke. And you will have soon more information? You are Admin?! You should know what is going on in the Forum. first thinking, then communication the things and then make the things. But you always do things then customers are asking and then there is no or a bad communication. Think about this.

Sirius
07-20-2015, 02:56 PM
Sorry If it came across that way which I do apologize for. I know communication is pretty much the top concern from our players hands down. I just want to reassure folks that we are here (the Team) and things will go on. Just give us a bit of time to sort a few things out and we can go from there.

Rodimus
07-20-2015, 02:59 PM
We'll be patiently waiting for answers regarding the state of affairs of the Crime City forum, Sirius. Thanks

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 03:02 PM
Even though everybody knew Beyomd the Dead was RIP, forum users frantically asked & asked what was going on: it took GREE almost 2 weeks before they officially posted that BtD was being cancelled.

Give Sirius some slack... At least he posted something.

Thanks Sirius! :)

florian999
07-20-2015, 03:08 PM
Sorry If it came across that way which I do apologize for. I know communication is pretty much the top concern from our players hands down. I just want to reassure folks that we are here (the Team) and things will go on. Just give us a bit of time to sort a few things out and we can go from there.

Which type of Company you are? A internet Company right. What is the thing what Internet Companys dont have? Time. The internet is to fast of changes that you have much time. Now we must wait until you sort things. Should not happen but you do it again and again. Invest more in your Communication Department its no Thing that you only have a Moderator. Improve this listen more to customer and btw common a Weekly standard Feedback thread is a joke. Make you Homework and player will be more happy.

J-manKometh96
07-20-2015, 03:09 PM
In case you missed it, they just fired their communications department.

florian999
07-20-2015, 03:11 PM
In case you missed it, they just fired their communications department.
Yes thats the way why the should invest more in it then when they fire someone is the department not emtpy

JakeCullen
07-20-2015, 03:11 PM
Whoever banned Bolt sure is a Nut...just saying. Seriously though, I somehow feel there's something gree isn't telling us based on the info drought in the forums. But, that's just me I guess. :-)

Red BD
07-20-2015, 03:13 PM
Hey Guys,

I hope it is within the Guidelines to inquire of players of other Gree games if similar stuff is happening in those Forums.

If it violates the rules, I'm just wondering if it violates the rules.

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 03:16 PM
I hope it is within the Guidelines to inquire of players of other Gree games if similar stuff is happening in those Forums.

Huh?

extras

cooch
07-20-2015, 03:17 PM

Pretty sure Sirius was referring to the treatment of our favorite pin cushion here on forum. Most of us know his antics in chat apps plus contributions to the forum really are inane.

Sirius
07-20-2015, 03:18 PM
Things will continue on as normal guys, nothing is going away and if anything, we will be improving in every facet that we can by far as you guys deserve it. If there is anything you folks want me to pass to the teams all around, feel free to let me know.

J-manKometh96
07-20-2015, 03:18 PM
What do you wish to inquire about?

J-manKometh96
07-20-2015, 03:19 PM
Things will continue on as normal guys, nothing is going away and if anything, we will be improving in every facet that we can by far as you guys deserve it. If there is anything you folks want me to pass to the teams all around, feel free to let me know.

How about some sort of explanation. Of any kind.

1Shot
07-20-2015, 03:21 PM
I'm still waiting for a reply on what happened here. Could be a permissions error gone wrong, but not sure yet. Myself or someone will let you know exactly what happened whenever we get an update.

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 03:26 PM

Thank you, Sirius.

If Bolt won't be returning, please tell him thank you for all of his work here.
Bolt seemed like a good fit for us & really went above and beyond whenever he could. He is already missed.

And... Is the Raid Boss beta testing still planned for this week?

Evan1000
07-20-2015, 03:38 PM

Yes, please tell them to make duplicate prize mods stack because there is absolutely no reason why they shouldn't

Nighteg
07-20-2015, 03:39 PM

Can you pass to the teams that we want NEW and expensive store items instead of that prank they pulled on the 16th?

beartrap
07-20-2015, 03:55 PM
Yea, it seems like the Community Management team has been laid off.

florian999
07-20-2015, 03:57 PM
Things will continue on as normal guys, nothing is going away and if anything, we will be improving in every facet that we can by far as you guys deserve it. If there is anything you folks want me to pass to the teams all around, feel free to let me know. Yes why works video gold option on ios with your Updates not? ad colony pay out good ;)

HellRaizer
07-20-2015, 04:11 PM

Is 2/3 of the staff being laid off a good thing?

Sherod
07-20-2015, 04:17 PM
Well this sucks!!:mad:, guess its like the old saying...can lead a horse to water but if the well is dry then were all f#%*d with empty black kettles and no pot to smoke!:mad:

HavingFun
07-20-2015, 04:26 PM
Hoorayyyy, 1Shot and beartrap are here

cooch
07-20-2015, 04:31 PM
Is 2/3 of the staff being laid off a good thing?

Lol a reddit moment?

Umpa Loompa
07-20-2015, 04:40 PM
Why do we care so much? Bolt was a nice guy, yes. But the rest of the 'community team' never ever communicated anyway. If they're fired, that's probably the reason why they were fired.

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 04:42 PM
Soooooooooo..... When is Weasel coming back?

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 04:44 PM
Hoorayyyy, 1Shot and beartrap are here

At least one of them actually plays a GREE app.

Red BD
07-20-2015, 04:44 PM
Huh?

extras

Speaking of one I think plays othe Gree games, Vile Lynn, is this situation spreading, or would a response be beyond the"Guidelines?"

Vile Lynn
07-20-2015, 04:48 PM
Speaking of one I think plays othe Gree games, Vile Lynn, is this situation spreading, or would a response be beyond the"Guidelines?"

lol, I still have no idea what you're talking about.

But, if you have to ask... wait. What are you asking?

Captain Torgue
07-20-2015, 04:57 PM
I'm still waiting for a reply on what happened here. Could be a permissions error gone wrong, but not sure yet. Myself or someone will let you know exactly what happened whenever we get an update.

^^^^ you should have banned this fool instead.

andy2
07-20-2015, 06:30 PM
Can hardly say me or my team is upset or surprised. Only wish our issue was fixed, and it is not.

Red BD
07-20-2015, 08:13 PM
lol, I still have no idea what you're talking about.

But, if you have to ask... wait. What are you asking?

Perhaps my cagey thing isn't working, so to put it clearly (I hope): are other Community Managers disappearing in other Forums( or perhaps Bolt, etc, worked them as well- if so...?)

Dipstik
07-20-2015, 08:27 PM
I know communication is pretty much the top concern from our players hands down.

Overrated. Events are all the same. Prizes aren't really relevant. Just keep the game running without major disruptions, and "communication" becomes kind of unnecessary.

BrisingrBoss
07-20-2015, 11:21 PM

Ok Sirius, I know we have been asking for this for the longest time, and gree seems to think we don't need it!!! if we ask is because we do need/want!!! we are paying customers. when you put out an LTQ, post info on the whole LTQ as it starts, every level, every hit, every prize. most have given up on LTQ because they don't know what to expect. all they know is that it costs gold to finish. maybe some would buy the gold needed if they know how much gold they needed.

on another note. i have been trying to help out with LTB info for Crime city. crime city is pretty easy to guess, but Modern war is not. we would like to get a community admin that actually has these numbers to post LTB info as it comes out as well. base cost, base output. and prizes. again it might make more people buy the gold necessary if they know what they are getting. heck if you don't want to post to everyone, send me the info and ill update the LTB sheet i have going on. a lot of people think it is useful, but in the case of modern war, the base cost keeps changing i don't even know how many building types there are right now!!! latest gold buildings seem to have a new output schedule (Paper mill, hot dog truck, fireworks booth). basically we would like to know what we are buying.

Heapsofblue
07-20-2015, 11:56 PM
Ok Sirius, I know we have been asking for this for the longest time, and gree seems to think we don't need it!!! if we ask is because we do need/want!!! we are paying customers. when you put out an LTQ, post info on the whole LTQ as it starts, every level, every hit, every prize. most have given up on LTQ because they don't know what to expect. all they know is that it costs gold to finish. maybe some would buy the gold needed if they know how much gold they needed.

on another note. i have been trying to help out with LTB info for Crime city. crime city is pretty easy to guess, but Modern war is not. we would like to get a community admin that actually has these numbers to post LTB info as it comes out as well. base cost, base output. and prizes. again it might make more people buy the gold necessary if they know what they are getting. heck if you don't want to post to everyone, send me the info and ill update the LTB sheet i have going on. a lot of people think it is useful, but in the case of modern war, the base cost keeps changing i don't even know how many building types there are right now!!! latest gold buildings seem to have a new output schedule (Paper mill, hot dog truck, fireworks booth). basically we would like to know what we are buying.

Yup what he said. We used to get given this info a long time ago.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-21-2015, 01:14 AM
You people buying gold to spend in GREE games are insane. Too easy to get this fake gold for free. What a bunch of noobs!I'm told some tappers DEW the same things without using fools gold ....

Brendan
07-21-2015, 01:21 AM

I'm sure Lehman Brothers etc were telling all their clients and employees everything was fine.... right up to when they chucked everyone onto the street and locked the doors. Anyone who buys gold with this uncertainty around is a fool.

Sandhawk
07-21-2015, 01:27 AM

^^^^ you should have banned this fool instead.

For the first time... in, forever... I agree with you.

For what it's worth, it has been fun all. Even those I didn't see eye to eye with, we were fighting the same battles.

But we lost the war.

Peace, love, and bacon grease...

Heapsofblue
07-21-2015, 01:43 AM
You people buying gold to spend in GREE games are insane. Too easy to get this fake gold for free. What a bunch of noobs!
so easy for u to judge others ...you shouldn't...because one day it will come back to haunt you

TheJess
07-21-2015, 03:46 AM
Looks more like advice than judgment, however poorly articulated.

Dat Guy
07-21-2015, 04:38 AM
I'm sure Lehman Brothers etc were telling all their clients and employees everything was fine.... right up to when they chucked everyone onto the street and locked the doors. Anyone who buys gold with this uncertainty around is a fool.

Quoted for truth!

Winnson
07-21-2015, 07:38 AM
LOL, it's been fun boys and girls. RIP

namedud
07-21-2015, 09:46 AM
Soooooooooo..... When is Weasel coming back?

What if Bolt was Weasel? :eek:

Dipstik
07-21-2015, 10:22 AM

Mind = blown!

Vile Lynn
07-21-2015, 01:03 PM

Mind = blown!

Ha! That would explain Bolt's ban.

*** Free the Weasel! ***

MISTERFTW
07-21-2015, 04:46 PM
30% of employees were cut in SF office. Lay offs suck

namedud
07-21-2015, 04:52 PM
*** Free the Weasel! ***

qft and chars

MK Loves You
07-21-2015, 04:54 PM
Boats 'n' Hose!

TheJess
07-21-2015, 06:42 PM
To answer the original question, it appears he and others were lost their jobs in a RIF. He was not banned in the sense of having done something wrong, or was too helpful to players as some oddly have speculated. It just looks like that was the way someone chose to terminate his moderator access when his employment was terminated, however awkward.

Rodimus
07-21-2015, 08:18 PM
This game is going to break alot...and I mean ALOT of hearts when the time comes.

Dipstik
07-21-2015, 08:27 PM
I've got puzzle and dragons...

Jcw9811
07-21-2015, 08:36 PM
I am kinda surprised he hasn't created an account to mess with GREE. Though I doubt he cares enough too since they fired him. Personally I think the layoffs were a good thing since there is no reason why there should be 1800 people working on their mobile game divison. At most each game they have should have a 50 person team and they have maybe a dozen games

Brendan
07-21-2015, 11:43 PM
I am kinda surprised he hasn't created an account to mess with GREE. Though I doubt he cares enough too since they fired him. Personally I think the layoffs were a good thing since there is no reason why there should be 1800 people working on their mobile game divison. At most each game they have should have a 50 person team and they have maybe a dozen games

Yeah, because there have been no problems with this game, even with a staff of 1,800 in San Francisco. Getting rid of two thirds of them can only improve matters......right.

Max Power
07-22-2015, 04:21 AM

Usually any sort of severence pay comes with a clause that would discourage people from doing that sort of thing.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-22-2015, 05:01 AM
No Globe=No Events=Game shutting Down?

Dipstik
07-22-2015, 05:23 AM
I'm going back to farming m4s

TheJess
07-22-2015, 10:15 AM
Usually any sort of severence pay comes with a clause that would discourage people from doing that sort of thing.

And, if he ever wanted another job in Silicon Valley, messing with his financially strapped former employer would not make him very attractive to new employers.

Brendan
07-22-2015, 12:32 PM

Bolt and the rest are probably hard at work or on their CVs/resumes. Or in a pub somewhere, drowning their sorrows together. But I think Bolt wrote once that he wanted to work in the adult entertainment industry, I wish him well with that.

cooch
07-22-2015, 12:44 PM
Bolt and the rest are probably hard at work or on their CVs/resumes. Or in a pub somewhere, drowning their sorrows together. But I think Bolt wrote once that he wanted to work in the adult entertainment industry, I wish him well with that.

Needs to move to LA or Vegas then.....

Vile Lynn
07-22-2015, 12:56 PM
Needs to move to LA or Vegas then.....

The National Sex Expo is held in SF... but I wouldn't know anything about that.

Dipstik
07-22-2015, 01:16 PM
I've read that the porn industry in la is dying...

PC77
07-22-2015, 01:26 PM
IBTL because The Terminator is about and he's in his usual thread locking mood.

HavingFun
07-22-2015, 01:28 PM
Nothin wrong with porn

Rodimus
07-22-2015, 05:01 PM
I've read that the porn industry in la is dying...

Yes, most production companies film in Miami, FL.

cc thunder
07-24-2015, 11:59 AM
Yes, most production companies film in Miami, FL. statement is correct, only state now where they can film without condoms.

Dipstik
07-24-2015, 12:19 PM
I'm pretty sure most states don't have that law. I don't think mine does. I think in California it was only LA that did it.

Sirius
07-24-2015, 12:32 PM
Guys, that type of discussion isn't made for these forums. I won't ban atm but this is being closed and folks need to note the rules.