PDA

View Full Version : FLTQ??

sam IBA
07-19-2015, 06:34 AM
Are they ever coming back? ILTQ are boring for most and there hasn't been one in awhile...

J-manKometh96
07-19-2015, 06:51 AM
I don't see how the FLTQ could be any more or less exciting than the ILTQ. They are the same thing.

Plutorules
07-19-2015, 12:33 PM
I hate FLTQ even more than LTQ. To much hassle to get everyone on the same page. Unless they do a pure FLTQ with no LTQ

sbs2716g
07-19-2015, 10:50 PM
the next merlion targets should be for FLTQ... is the next WD country Singapore?

good gawd noooo
07-20-2015, 02:30 AM
could careless about ltq's whether solo or faction 90% of the time is just a huge energy and gold sucker for crappy rewards.. is why the iltq's aren't getting done gree cant figure out a way to make them fun and interesting and give rewards players want without further damaging the stat/lvl inflation that they currently have messed up so bad that if it weren't so sad if would be funny. yeah I know a long run on sentence oh well. point is no one really cares about the fltq's or iltqs and players are losing interest thanks to the changes in eb and rb and even in fl.. so whats left???? watching the game slowly fade away.. gree has a ton of work to do if they are going to save this game.. should start by fixing the long running glitches and then bring in some new events that are actually fun challenging and draw interest with decent rewards... but before they make any new events .. fix whats broke

Helios Von Elisar
07-21-2015, 04:26 AM
The answer is in your quest icon.

Also note crate and EB, back to 3 at once. Because everyone knows the best way to keep everyone's attention is to take a subject and ride it into the ground.