PDA

View Full Version : Feature

JaiZo
07-18-2015, 09:09 PM
Hi.

Can the devs of this game add a feature to disable notifications when you get raided or attacked, so that my phone doesn't spam notification after notification when someone is repeatedly attacking/raiding me?

Yes, I'm aware that I can turn notifications from the game entirely, but I don't want the notifications for war declarations and the hourly "box openings" or whatever they're called to stop. I'm at the point where (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) if someone attacks or raids me, I don't care because I have a stupid amount of cash, so something like a mute for irrelevant news should be added.

Thanks for reading.

1Shot
07-19-2015, 05:24 PM
I think you can do this yourself. Just check your phone settings for notifications.

Max Power
07-19-2015, 08:09 PM
I think you can do this yourself. Just check your phone settings for notifications.

You cant choose what types of game notifications in the settings of your phone.

Foty
07-20-2015, 09:10 PM
Hi.

Can the devs of this game add a feature to disable notifications when you get raided or attacked, so that my phone doesn't spam notification after notification when someone is repeatedly attacking/raiding me?

Yes, I'm aware that I can turn notifications from the game entirely, but I don't want the notifications for war declarations and the hourly "box openings" or whatever they're called to stop. I'm at the point where (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) if someone attacks or raids me, I don't care because I have a stupid amount of cash, so something like a mute for irrelevant news should be added.

Thanks for reading.

You get battle notices? I have played for over a year and never received one. Where would this option be?

Oasis
07-21-2015, 11:25 AM
Isn't this found in game under-

-"Menu"
--"More"
---"Settings"
----"Siren Sound"