PDA

View Full Version : Huh? Are we jugglers?

Red BD
07-18-2015, 03:12 PM
Was innocently doing an LTQ when suddenly I heard a siren scream as I was going to see whether my Leather Satchel/passport thing could be tried again. Holy guacamole, Batman! We have an EpicBoss, a Battle for EC and a box thing going on simultaneously.
Is Gree planning some big old hootenanny come the end of Summer?

Vile Lynn
07-18-2015, 03:33 PM
Epic Boss, too? Super!

Bad Fish
07-18-2015, 03:56 PM
Why the need to throw an EB in the mix is beyond me. Just they hadn't figured out how to have the SA running alongside battles but give it some time.

Champion24
07-18-2015, 04:40 PM
Play the events you like.. ignore the ones you dont.

Vile Lynn
07-18-2015, 05:00 PM
Play the events you like.. ignore the ones you dont.

I like them all.

Red BD
07-18-2015, 05:15 PM
I like them all.
Me too... And let's not forget that LTQ. A foursome! (It isn't an SLTQ, is it?).
Love this game!

sister morphine
07-19-2015, 01:44 AM
I like them all.
Boss prizes suck. It gives an excuse to ignore it outside when the syn goal is up I suppose. Given that players with bigger stats than mine will have no option but to spend an increasing amount to get any prizes which will boost their stats, is it any wonder if many don't bother either, excepting wars and SA.

navanodo
07-19-2015, 03:44 AM
Vast majority of our syndicate are not doing LTQ or (EB except to complete syndicate goal) as a player that always used gold to finish EB surely the revenue stream at Gree must be well down. When will they realise that less is more and making the goal attainable will keep players happy and willing to spend on Gold

Dipstik
07-19-2015, 05:39 AM
You have the anecdotes of a few dozen people at most. Gree has the data from every player and professionals to analyze it. I'm guessing they know what works best to suck gold out of the player base.

TheJess
07-19-2015, 09:32 AM
Vast majority of our syndicate are not doing LTQ or (EB except to complete syndicate goal) as a player that always used gold to finish EB surely the revenue stream at Gree must be well down. When will they realise that less is more and making the goal attainable will keep players happy and willing to spend on Gold

When LTQ optional, nobody bothers. As for extracting gold, most don't care as they play free. For the tiny minority who play for gold, I'm sure the game company knows exactly what they're doing to continue feeding a gaming addiction. I'm personally not going to worry for whether they know what they are doing in that regard. They seem quite talented at it.

sister morphine
07-19-2015, 10:18 AM
You have the anecdotes of a few dozen people at most. Gree has the data from every player and professionals to analyze it. I'm guessing they know what works best to suck gold out of the player base.
I'm betting that's why they introduced the gold LTBs; because other revenue streams were well down. Same thing for the increasingly frequent SAs and now EB. There's still enough people willing to spend hundreds for the legendary.

Dipstik
07-19-2015, 11:00 AM
You're probably right about the street assaults and epic bosses... I'm guessing those are still big money makers. I suspect the reason for the gold buildings is simply because people asked for them. There was really no reason NOT to offer them from a business perspective... if someone wants to spend gold, why not let them? I think it was a terrible decision from a game design perspective, which is probably why it wasn't an option before... but if the players demand it, why not?

You get what you ask for sometimes.

1Shot
07-19-2015, 01:36 PM
I didn't finish last epic boss, probably won't finish this one either.

Timex Alpha
07-19-2015, 03:34 PM
Wtf day 2 I wasn't done with day 1

Ninja☆Smoke
07-19-2015, 03:41 PM
Probably for most, the time and effort is not worth it. People over 20 billion stats won't see any significant boost until 110s maybe later. 3 Epic boss in 3 weeks is new territory. ....I finished the last two, without enough time to finish legendary...but just doing syndicate goals for this one. Like horse guy said, Gree probably has the numbers to back up having NoN stop events. Box 10 events are where it's at...

John_Locke
07-19-2015, 03:46 PM
Wtf day 2 I wasn't done with day 1

Henchmen are like extra players; instead of just you completing goals, they give you a little extra boost. That's how the long time players are able to complete these crazy LTQs.

sister morphine
07-19-2015, 11:40 PM
You're probably right about the street assaults and epic bosses... I'm guessing those are still big money makers. I suspect the reason for the gold buildings is simply because people asked for them. There was really no reason NOT to offer them from a business perspective... if someone wants to spend gold, why not let them? I think it was a terrible decision from a game design perspective, which is probably why it wasn't an option before... but if the players demand it, why not?

You get what you ask for sometimes.
People were asking for LTBs to be reissued, yes. I don't recall anybody requesting gold ones though. The initial re-release could be seen as test of concept, ie gold buildings. It's no surprise the 500 gold buildings have much better payouts than any normal LTB since.

"I fear the GREEks even when they bring gifts" :)

TheJess
07-20-2015, 07:31 AM
Henchmen are like extra players; instead of just you completing goals, they give you a little extra boost. That's how the long time players are able to complete these crazy LTQs.

^^^^ to any newbies, if there are any anymore: that's ^^^^ a fake lame stale joke that you may ignore.

HavingFun
07-20-2015, 04:36 PM
^^^^ to any newbies, if there are any anymore: that's ^^^^ a fake lame stale joke that you may ignore.

To all the Noobs. Don't listen to this guy. He suffers from a brain ailment. Always stock up on extra mafia, especially helps during epic boss.

Foty
07-20-2015, 09:01 PM

I have been saying that and getting nothing but people complaining about my posts.

Dipstik
07-20-2015, 09:37 PM
I have been saying that and getting nothing but people complaining about my posts.

Have a cupcake.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/449/993/442.png

Heapsofblue
07-20-2015, 11:57 PM
This is correct, don't listen to the other guy.