PDA

View Full Version : In game crashing

Blackshadow
07-18-2015, 04:07 AM
The feedback post appears to be closed.

The in game crashing reported recently is now lessened. It still occurs, but on a much less frequent basis. The main cause now appears to be time spent in game, compounded by requesting data, for example, changing maps, or wining several PVP fights. The next goal button is a frequent cause of in game crashing.
A massive help was removing the Frontline individual quests, which removed 5 goal achievement screens and between 1 and 4 next goal buttons at the start of the event when all the faction goals are also being completed, again with the next goal button popping up.
Loosing these rewards (mainly the ship) was not a good move in it 'self though, making it virtually impossible to ever have the ability to complete the individual frontline goals.

J-manKometh96
07-18-2015, 05:01 AM
The new Feedback thread is here http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?116988-Modern-War-Feedback-7-14-2015. A new one is added every two weeks.

Agent Orange
07-18-2015, 06:04 AM
I am noticing very slow connections on IOS and a lot of server connect errors on Android. Also failed server pushes on Android even though I have plenty of system memory available.

In your case it sounds like you are running out of memory, I find the game almost unplayable on devices with 512mb and better but still crashing on 1gb and that is with several GB of free internal storage.

Blackshadow
07-20-2015, 02:13 PM
Thank you both, and yes, I just checked and found a load of low memory messages. Re-booted my system in the hope it frees up some. Guess I am going to have to buy a new device, which is annoying, as it worked fine a while ago.

J-manKometh96
07-20-2015, 02:19 PM
What device do you have?

Cannot Connect To Server
07-20-2015, 04:31 PM
game force closes hundred plus times a day i cant be bothered to report it anymore when gree broke what worked cos they hire sh.tprogrammers and fraudster management.