PDA

View Full Version : My apologies players. It was my fault.

Sleazy_P_Martini
07-16-2015, 02:12 AM
I was lobbying for a +1 building upgrade, back when only FC and 1 other player had the +1 mod. I pushed for it and basically wouldn't shut up about it.

I was also a big proponent of reissuing LTB's. I consider myself the most vocal member on the forums pushing for these two things.

Then Gree listened....
The the first round of ltb reissues occurred. Then another round. Before long, buildings were appearing as event prizes. Not long after that, the inevitable occurred, gold LTBS available for gold only spenders. What are we at? Five? Six +1 building mods?

I recall going so far as to create a thread asking to have the modifiers removed.

Long story short, iph was the one last thing in the game that hadn't been tainted by some form of inflation. I recall a time when you could measure a player's worth by their iph.

Now I also used to laugh at players on the forums when they used to talk about how things used to be. So I'll stop now.

I'll only say, I'm sorry for ruining iph for everyone.

TheJess
07-16-2015, 02:39 AM
+1 re meaningless IPH, but I doubt it's just your fault.

Nighteg
07-16-2015, 02:43 AM
Sleazy, you give yourself too much credit.

Heapsofblue
07-16-2015, 02:47 AM
I was lobbying for a +1 building upgrade, back when only FC and 1 other player had the +1 mod. I pushed for it and basically wouldn't shut up about it.

I was also a big proponent of reissuing LTB's. I consider myself the most vocal member on the forums pushing for these two things.

Then Gree listened....
The the first round of ltb reissues occurred. Then another round. Before long, buildings were appearing as event prizes. Not long after that, the inevitable occurred, gold LTBS available for gold only spenders. What are we at? Five? Six +1 building mods?

I recall going so far as to create a thread asking to have the modifiers removed.

Long story short, iph was the one last thing in the game that hadn't been tainted by some form of inflation. I recall a time when you could measure a player's worth by their iph.

Now I also used to laugh at players on the forums when they used to talk about how things used to be. So I'll stop now.

I'll only say, I'm sorry for ruining iph for everyone.
It's okay mate ...not ur fault...it be gree strikes again...

Dipstik
07-16-2015, 06:20 AM
Shoulda listened to me. "never Never NEVER!"

namedud
07-16-2015, 08:58 AM
Shoulda listened to me. "never Never NEVER!"

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-58475-Morgan-Freeman-hes-right-you-k-9kKd.jpeg

Brendan
07-16-2015, 12:12 PM
Sleazy, you give yourself too much credit.

Yeah, he's bigging himself up. They didn't listen to you mate, you're just another mug punter. They did it purely for business reasons. Don't give yourself any credit Sleazy, you don't deserve it.

Vile Lynn
07-16-2015, 03:08 PM
I'm giving all of the credit to GREE for not listening to Dipstik. Oi!

cooch
07-16-2015, 03:18 PM
Yeah, he's bigging himself up. They didn't listen to you mate, you're just another mug punter. They did it purely for business reasons. Don't give yourself any credit Sleazy, you don't deserve it.

We have a lot of legends in their own minds in forums. Most get banned eventually

Vile Lynn
07-16-2015, 03:20 PM
Cooch, you're a forum legend...so don't you dare get banned.

cooch
07-16-2015, 03:33 PM
Cooch, you're a forum legend...so don't you dare get banned.

Think I am on my third strike....

Vile Lynn
07-16-2015, 03:42 PM
Think I am on my third strike....

That's a Cali law, lol!

Red BD
07-16-2015, 10:40 PM
That's OK Sleazy, we love you anyway.

Joe bananas
07-16-2015, 10:42 PM
Ignore the naysayers, I'm quite happy to blame you Sleazy.

....I really got to change my sig.