PDA

View Full Version : Who has the highest IPH?

Excal Exec
07-14-2015, 09:54 PM
For anyone who is curious to some of the extremes of the game, such as myself, i am going to occasionally post a thread that discusses these extremes and where players can share their findings.

This first thread is going to discuss income per hour, more specifically, the richest players in the game. Anyone who would like to share the player with the highest IPH they have seen, just post the player's name, their level, their IPH, and where you found them (mafia member, rival, syndicate, etc.) If you are the player with the highest IPH you have ever seen, then just post your name, level, and IPH. I will post mine in this entry, just to get it started.

The name of the player with the highest IPH i have ever seen is AppleMacGuy, and he is level 300. He is a member of my mafia, and at the time of this post, his IPH comes up as $695,494,784 on my game. Now for some reason my game changes the IPH of players constantly, meaning it goes both up and down. So, if that figure is incorrect, then feel free to correct it.

sister morphine
07-15-2015, 12:57 AM
Since Gree rereleased a bunch of buildings and began selling others for stupid amounts of gold, it really doesn't matter. The winner will be someone with more gold than they know what to do with.

More fun would be to spot the players who've spent quite heavily on gold LTBs, but still have an income that sucks. :D

therealbengie
07-15-2015, 01:21 AM
Since Gree rereleased a bunch of buildings and began selling others for stupid amounts of gold, it really doesn't matter. The winner will be someone with more gold than they know what to do with.

More fun would be to spot the players who've spent quite heavily on gold LTBs, but still have an income that sucks. :D

I see plenty of those, players with multiples of the 500G buildings along with all the rest and have les than half my IPH.

Nighteg
07-15-2015, 04:23 AM
The name of the player with the highest IPH i have ever seen is AppleMacGuy, and he is level 300. He is a member of my mafia, and at the time of this post, his IPH comes up as $695,494,784 on my game. Now for some reason my game changes the IPH of players constantly, meaning it goes both up and down. So, if that figure is incorrect, then feel free to correct it.

Droid, right?

p.s. saw Eagle Eddie yesterday, he's around 750m.

Perin
07-15-2015, 07:28 AM
I have 2 level 10 laundromats... Sure i got more money than everyone

Sherod
07-15-2015, 08:05 AM
For anyone who is curious to some of the extremes of the game, such as myself, i am going to occasionally post a thread that discusses these extremes and where players can share their findings.

This first thread is going to discuss income per hour, more specifically, the richest players in the game. Anyone who would like to share the player with the highest IPH they have seen, just post the player's name, their level, their IPH, and where you found them (mafia member, rival, syndicate, etc.) If you are the player with the highest IPH you have ever seen, then just post your name, level, and IPH. I will post mine in this entry, just to get it started.

After bieng robbed players IPH drops until they collect or resets their buildings.

Winnson
07-15-2015, 08:55 AM
I'm guessing in the billions. Maybe 5 billion is the highest in the game?

Give or take...I'm just guessing.

Evan1000
07-15-2015, 09:11 AM
My laundromats have the best ROI in the game

Blaggard
07-15-2015, 09:34 AM
$912M/hr is the highest I know of.

TheJess
07-15-2015, 10:41 AM
Yes. I used to have curiosity about IPH, but have lost interest in it since it became meaningless due to the advent of IPH inflation with the introduction of gold purchasable buildings. At around 100 million IPH you have enough money to do anything you want in the game. I usually don't check on other players' IPH, but the highest I can recall seeing recently was around 280 million.

therealbengie
07-15-2015, 11:31 AM
Yes. I used to have curiosity about IPH, but have lost interest in it since it became meaningless due to the advent of IPH inflation with the introduction of gold purchasable buildings. At around 100 million IPH you have enough money to do anything you want in the game. I usually don't check on other players' IPH, but the highest I can recall seeing recently was around 280 million.

I'm over 300 and still have to save/plan upgrades.

Brendan
07-15-2015, 12:14 PM
I'm guessing in the billions. Maybe 5 billion is the highest in the game?

Give or take...I'm just guessing.

With that amount of cash you would hardly bother even collecting from your hood, never mind going out and robbing someone else's. Since the game is about fighting and robbing, makes you wonder why they still bother playing.

Vile Lynn
07-15-2015, 12:47 PM
After bieng robbed players IPH drops until they collect or resets their buildings.

That's some weird droid thing, I think.

iOS players don't see or have scaling IPHs.

Vile Lynn
07-15-2015, 12:51 PM
The name of the player with the highest IPH i have ever seen is AppleMacGuy, and he is level 300.

Does AMG still play? I thought he won a long time ago.

Ninja☆Smoke
07-15-2015, 01:20 PM
I only make around 240 iph, I usually see 250-250 at my stat level. Plenty of people still rob with higher iph and Troll Robbing is absolutely delicious...beside the friends I made the only reason I still play is the ability to rob 50 million or 400 million iph doesn't matter.

cynicalmofo
07-17-2015, 08:59 AM
There's one with 928m IPH for sale on Groupme :)

I can't tell you where as to sell it or buy it would be against the rules.

P.S Looking at the XML, it's an old money hack account as it's apparently had 200b from Jobs alone.

Champion24
07-18-2015, 04:44 PM
There's one with 928m IPH for sale on Groupme :)

I can't tell you where as to sell it or buy it would be against the rules.

P.S Looking at the XML, it's an old money hack account as it's apparently had 200b from Jobs alone.

And thats why I stopped buying gold..

Dipstik
07-18-2015, 06:53 PM
And thats why I stopped buying gold..

And this is why Gree really needs to crack down on transferred accounts...