PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Feedback (7/14/2015)

Bolt
07-14-2015, 04:47 PM
Hello Gangsters!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

HavingFun
07-14-2015, 06:31 PM
TL;DR
extra

Winnson
07-15-2015, 05:55 AM
You should stop putting up this thread for a spell and read the ones you have for now.

Just a suggestion.

d.k.
07-15-2015, 12:37 PM
war event: premium matches=great improvement, makes the event much more interesting.
epic boss: 150 bosses is way too much, hard to finish with pretty good stats...and just boring and repeatable
iph: many players worked long time on their iph and currently high iph is useless...special items with high cost (like used to be on ltq once) or ltb elite (expensive buildings in cc cash and not for gold) could be good idea...
ltq: too much xp points and no special missions like used to be...most players stopped to participate on it for long time.

Dipstik
07-15-2015, 01:06 PM
A basic economics lesson, Gree... your current economy has massive amounts of currency being created continuously, but nothing's being consumed. Occasionally there are one-time purchases that cash can be used for, but those are obviously limited.

If you really want to make cash useful, you've got to give us something to spend it on that's continuous or temporary. There's got to be CONSUMPTION, not just accumulation. Really expensive consumable items with cool bonuses would be a great idea and easily implemented. Charge people $20B for a consumable item that gives a 1% IP bonus and watch how fast cash becomes scarce.

Evan1000
07-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Fix duplicates prizes. A player being deprived of 61% in mods isn't "game balance".

Dipstik
07-15-2015, 02:50 PM
That would depend on what you think needs to be balanced, Evan. If you don't want the prize, don't spend your tapjoy (heh) gold to get it.

Evan1000
07-15-2015, 02:56 PM
That would depend on what you think needs to be balanced, Evan. If you don't want the prize, don't spend your tapjoy (heh) gold to get it.

How many duplicate prizes do you have, dipstik?

Jcw9811
07-15-2015, 03:20 PM
I am siding with Evan on this one what will an extra 61% of non mafia mods do to your stats. Basically nothing

Dipstik
07-15-2015, 03:30 PM
Can't say I've ever bothered to check, evan. If my syn didn't make me do it every war, I probably wouldn't even look at my stats. It's not a big deal.

Evan1000
07-15-2015, 03:46 PM
If my syn didn't make me do it every war

Wait.. I thought I was the sucker that's hooked and doesn't want to disappoint my teammates.

Didn't you tell me that in a thread where I said the exact same thing?

Dipstik
07-15-2015, 03:53 PM
I don't think you're reading very well. My syn makes me update my stats in their database every war. I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

Evan1000
07-15-2015, 04:07 PM
I don't think you're reading very well. My syn makes me update my stats in their database every war. I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

Syndicates make us meet requirements so we can stay, right? Even if it's something small like entering stats into a database or participating in war and meeting a small min. Even if we don't want to enter our stats into a database or participate in a war, we do it so we can stay in our syndicate.

So even if GREE has 6 battle weekends in a row, and you don't want to participate in one or any of them, we will for the sole reason we can stay, because what player would do it
If my syn didn't make me do it every war

That's, again, what GREE takes advantage of, and what I don't like.

(I'm referring to the back.. to back.. to back thread, btw)

Dipstik
07-15-2015, 04:11 PM
If GREE got rid of syndicates tomorrow, I'd still be here. If my syn started requiring more than I want to give, I'd leave. I actually did recently. The difference is, I wouldn't be constantly complaining for gree to make things easier for me.

Still not exactly sure what your point is, and we've gone a bit off topic from your original baseless complaint.

Evan1000
07-15-2015, 04:19 PM
Well then what do you play for? If you don't care about stats or your syndicate or what GREE does at all, why do you play this game and why are you on this forum right now complaining about someone complaining about a phone game?

Dipstik
07-15-2015, 04:41 PM
If someone on the Internet is wrong, I'll be there. It's a thankless job, but personally rewarding.

Jcw9811
07-15-2015, 06:37 PM
Well then what do you play for? If you don't care about stats or your syndicate or what GREE does at all, why do you play this game and why are you on this forum right now complaining about someone complaining about a phone game?

Because it is fun to mess with people that think they are top 10 material, but yet can't/won't spend a dime on the game. You really need to learn your place Evan. Just have fun and enjoy the game, what is the point of being top 10? Oh so u get a couple extra mods here and there big whoop. Why don't you just join a top 50-75 team and enjoy playing with tapjoy gold every once and a while rather than stressing about finding the next deal just so you can make the minimums. If anything dippy plays the game for a better reason than you. I would love to have someone like Dippy in my top 75 syn since he knows where he belongs and won't kill himself trying to do more than he can

Jcw9811
07-15-2015, 06:44 PM
Syndicates make us meet requirements so we can stay, right? Even if it's something small like entering stats into a database or participating in war and meeting a small min. Even if we don't want to enter our stats into a database or participate in a war, we do it so we can stay in our syndicate.

So even if GREE has 6 battle weekends in a row, and you don't want to participate in one or any of them, we will for the sole reason we can stay, because what player would do it

That's, again, what GREE takes advantage of, and what I don't like.

(I'm referring to the back.. to back.. to back thread, btw)

Additionally only top 10-25-40 syns have hard minimums. There are plenty of top 50+ syns that understand that RL comes first and won't boot you for missing one or even 2-3 mins in a row, they get that things come up and at that level loyalty means a hell of a lot more than posting an insane battle score. In the end this is a game if you can not financially afford to spend like the top dogs can then don't, but don't try and act like you are one when clearly you are not

Evan1000
07-15-2015, 07:19 PM
Um.. wow man, where did that come from? I never in any of my posts said I was in any way Top 10 material.

But two things.. I've never just hit a min and I haven't been in the T10 for a while at all. Not even two cycles. I probably won't survive till next either.

Before that I was an officer in a T30. Great syn and I was with them for a long time before they sadly went way downhill. THEN my friend got me into the T10. But BSB is another great syn with awesome people. It's not just about the prizes.

And I have a lot of fun with the game. Otherwise I wouldn't play :p

Jcw9811
07-15-2015, 07:34 PM
Um.. wow man, where did that come from? I never in any of my posts said I was in any way Top 10 material.

But two things.. I've never just hit a min and I haven't been in the T10 for a while at all. Not even two cycles. I probably won't survive till next either.

Before that I was an officer in a T30. Great syn and I was with them for a long time before they sadly went way downhill. THEN my friend got me into the T10. But BSB is another great syn with awesome people. It's not just about the prizes.

And I have a lot of fun with the game. Otherwise I wouldn't play :p

The problem I have with players like you is that nothing is never enough, you have no loyalty for the syn you are in and as soon as things start to go a little south you jump ship. Learn where you belong and stay there, find a good group of people and have fun with the game, but if you are only in a syn to get the next prize and not to enjoy the people you play with then you are playing wrong or have 100s of 1000s of dollars to blow on the game and from your posts u can't do the latter

Evan1000
07-15-2015, 07:55 PM
Um, no. Didn't jump ship. I was one of the last to leave. It happened the morning of an SA too which sucked.

I completely see the point you're making and I more than agree, but I don't see why you're calling me out on this. I didn't make any post regarding to anything having to do with being in a T10 or syn jumping and not enjoying the game.

Jcw9811
07-16-2015, 07:43 AM
Um, no. Didn't jump ship. I was one of the last to leave. It happened the morning of an SA too which sucked.

I completely see the point you're making and I more than agree, but I don't see why you're calling me out on this. I didn't make any post regarding to anything having to do with being in a T10 or syn jumping and not enjoying the game.

You have posted that you were in SAS3 for a cycle that is top 10

Evan1000
07-16-2015, 08:14 AM
You have posted that you were in SAS3 for a cycle that is top 10

Ohh, that was how long ago. I was with them for two SA's, and trust me, I'd never go back there again.

I'm in BSB now and they're a much better syn

Vile Lynn
07-16-2015, 09:10 AM
I'd never go back there again.

Why not?

MK Loves You
07-16-2015, 10:57 AM
You know what i love about these threads? People can go way off topic and the mods can't lock it.

sister morphine
07-16-2015, 01:27 PM
My MW faction uses dockbot. If it was just a database of Intel that would be fine (although I think all this Intel takes out most of the fun there is in war - ie, the scouting), but it also keeps records of attendance, wall hits etc etc. Consequently I refuse to log in to it. I've also learnt the officers keep Google Docs on every member's record in events. That makes me very uncomfortable, but I've been there since the very beginning so don't wish to leave. That said, these are games not some workplace assessment.

I'm not sure why your syn would demand you do that. You're the one playing your account, and you know who you can hit during a battle. It's nothing to do with them what your stats are just so long as you can pull your weight in the tier you're in.

Vile Lynn
07-16-2015, 01:35 PM
Just say no to spreadsheets. ;)

#smug

Nighteg
07-17-2015, 02:47 AM
So basically people complained that they were sitting on hundreds of billions / trillions of cash, and asked for new store items, to have something to spend it on.
Gree, as lazy as usual, changes the stats of the old store items (ITEMS WE WERE ALREADY MAXED ON), so people still have nothing to buy.
It's idiotic, even in gree standards (and those standards are low. Very very low).
Now we wait another year before you put NEW store items?
Bolt, i'd love to hear your comment on this.

sister morphine
07-17-2015, 05:49 AM
So basically people complained that they were sitting on hundreds of billions / trillions of cash, and asked for new store items, to have something to spend it on.
Gree, as lazy as usual, changes the stats of the old store items (ITEMS WE WERE ALREADY MAXED ON), so people still have nothing to buy.
It's idiotic, even in gree standards (and those standards are low. Very very low).
Now we wait another year before you put NEW store items?
Bolt, i'd love to hear your comment on this.
I'm not maxed on any of those..... yet

#smuggerthanthou

Bad Fish
07-18-2015, 03:49 PM
So you just going to do back to back Epic Boss from here on out?

MK Loves You
07-18-2015, 05:50 PM
Evan's going to be upset when he realizes the "new" gold store items have several duplicates of old prizes from events.

Evan1000
07-18-2015, 10:26 PM
People actually buy those gold items?

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with duplicate prizes, unless of course the mods for some reason DON'T STACK

Dipstik
07-19-2015, 05:36 AM
"For some reason"... As if it's some big mystery...

Sherod
07-19-2015, 06:58 PM
Because it is fun to mess with people that think they are top 10 material, but yet can't/won't spend a dime on the game. You really need to learn your place Evan. Just have fun and enjoy the game, what is the point of being top 10? Oh so u get a couple extra mods here and there big whoop. Why don't you just join a top 50-75 team and enjoy playing with tapjoy gold every once and a while rather than stressing about finding the next deal just so you can make the minimums. If anything dippy plays the game for a better reason than you. I would love to have someone like Dippy in my top 75 syn since he knows where he belongs and won't kill himself trying to do more than he can

Lmao....this guy:rolleyes: cheerleading at its best.

Vile Lynn
08-02-2015, 03:36 PM
No mo winners lists... :(

I miss Bolt.

Dipstik
08-02-2015, 04:48 PM
I miss ccm.

namedud
08-02-2015, 07:43 PM
I miss Turtles.

http://culturecountermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/TURTLE6.jpg

Winnson
08-03-2015, 10:31 AM
What did you guys do with the syndicate leader list?

We are always at the top. Amazing decision by the team!

Next time, only show the top 3 and don't show us where we are at all! Only if we're in the top three!

That would be the next logical step I figure?

Vile Lynn
08-03-2015, 10:38 AM
Why even bother with coding a Leaderboard if nobody can see it?

Nighteg
08-03-2015, 11:56 AM
Why even bother with coding a Leaderboard if nobody can see it?

Didn't have to code anything, they stole it from the PvP showdowns. It even says "brawl points" instead of "IP" when you check syn breakdown.

Asymmetric
08-03-2015, 12:45 PM
It's beginning to look like maybe the layoff list and the keep list got accidentally swapped.

Winnson
08-03-2015, 02:31 PM
Let everybody go and let the game run its course, just keep the servers up and don't touch a thing.

Can't get any worse.

bevsxrs
08-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Be nice if syndicates were unlocked when events end. Grrr

sister morphine
08-03-2015, 11:29 PM
Just like to say thank you for running all the syn boss goals at once. With that done I can relax, finish ultimate 3 and then have a few days off. Nice! :)

Phillip99
08-04-2015, 03:33 AM
Thank you for updating weapons in the store, but update the buildings also please,

Phillip99
08-04-2015, 03:36 AM
No mo winners lists... :(

I miss Bolt.

If you don't like it, don't read it

Vile Lynn
08-04-2015, 05:30 AM
If you don't like it, don't read it

If I don't like what?

Bad Fish
08-04-2015, 06:44 PM
I'm disappointed that the Tits or Ass poll was closed before I had an opportunity to vote. Did forum members that voted receive a building for participating?

Bad Fish
08-09-2015, 08:54 AM
1Shot needs a promotion.

Brendan
08-09-2015, 11:29 AM
I'm disappointed that the Tits or Ass poll was closed before I had an opportunity to vote. Did forum members that voted receive a building for participating?

What did you vote for?

Brendan
08-09-2015, 11:30 AM
Hello Gangsters!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

I guess that idea went the same way as Bolt, out of the door.

cooch
08-09-2015, 03:01 PM
I love gree

Winnson
08-14-2015, 07:09 AM
This thread has been stickied for a month and a half.

Why did you stop deleting it every week?

My guess would be everybody left got lazy and just kind of forgot about it.

Just delete this one and don't put up a new one. It would show just a wee bit of competence on Gree's end. Everyone seeing this remaining forgotten about stickied thread just makes us shake our head.

You guys man. You guys.

Vile Lynn
08-14-2015, 07:44 AM
They don't delete them. They get archived.

Winnson
08-14-2015, 07:57 AM
I just bet they do.

They do.

kids
08-14-2015, 05:16 PM
Haha - that's just ridiculous

Give some credit to the company that isn't even able to check the right box to prevent an idiot messing their own forum

Way to go gree !

Keep it up - you're doing awesome

Winnson
08-15-2015, 06:11 AM
I just bet they do.

They do.

Oh, do they?

I find it hilarious that 1Shot made it so I can talk to myself.

Rock on Gree. Rock on.

What did you eat for breakfast?

Winnson
08-15-2015, 03:09 PM
I had some eggs.

Nice, I had oat meal. Tasted like sh*t tho.

crime cow
08-15-2015, 03:32 PM
I had salmon, eggs, pork ribs, pizza, bacon, ice cream and potato chips.

Dat Guy
08-15-2015, 04:49 PM
I had some eggs.

Finally some real information on the forum.

Winnson
09-15-2015, 12:59 AM
Why are there still SA goals for day 4 when SA is finished?

TMI
09-15-2015, 09:33 AM
Why are there still SA goals for day 4 when SA is finished?

Because...GREE

Also... because 'Murika

Dipstik
09-15-2015, 10:50 AM
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/186/d/f/american_pony_by_bioblood-d562tsk.jpg

Nighteg
09-15-2015, 11:35 AM
http://www.crossfitcentermass.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/murica__by_mkgraphics-d5ifhdj-1024x576.jpg

Winnson
09-15-2015, 09:31 PM
Fair enough I guess.

Bad Fish
10-01-2015, 05:10 PM
A bunch of bloody wanker you are gree...

kids
10-14-2015, 09:35 PM
A bunch of bloody wanker you are gree...

That's exactly the feedback we hoped for - thanks bad fish

give some more - we check it daily

HavingFun
10-15-2015, 12:08 AM
That's exactly the feedback we hoped for - thanks bad fish

give some more - we check it daily

You ball lickers are doing a great job. I bet you spend a lot of time under your bosses desk.

Atlanta
10-15-2015, 08:20 PM
Anyone else notice the data usage??? Jesus I barely play it has taken 3.5 gigs... I play boom beach and clash quite often and boom has used 100mb and clash has used 122mb... That's just back asswards...

Winnson
10-16-2015, 02:46 PM
Any feedback on our feedback Gree?

No?

Didn't think so.

Carry on.

Bad Fish
11-05-2015, 05:23 PM
You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Bad Fish
11-06-2015, 12:08 PM
What's with all the threads going on lockdown? You have a quota to make & are behind?

emcee423tn
11-07-2015, 08:47 AM
SA notification of teams drawn for battle is messed up. Sometimes it lists 3 diff teams as opponents. Actual Opponents are not same teams said to be matched against. Also, individual rank list at end of match only shows repetitive list where u as player finished. No info on others. (iOS)

Vile Lynn
11-07-2015, 11:21 AM
SA notification of teams drawn for battle is messed up. Sometimes it lists 3 diff teams as opponents. Actual Opponents are not same teams said to be matched against. Also, individual rank list at end of match only shows repetitive list where u as player finished. No info on others. (iOS)

Thanks for posting. Here's a link to the thread about it: SA Match-ups (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118914-SA-Match-up-Battle-SS)

rotmang
11-10-2015, 07:37 AM
How about unlocking the syndicate base thread and let your players ask for more info about it and respond to that for a change.

Vile Lynn
11-10-2015, 08:07 AM
How about unlocking the syndicate base thread and let your players ask for more info about it and respond to that for a change.

Sirius said they lock them because there is no more info.

Feel free to start a convo-thread if there isn't one (or five) already.

rotmang
11-10-2015, 09:37 AM
Sirius said they lock them because there is no more info.

Feel free to start a convo-thread if there isn't one (or five) already.

There already is a thread with comments about it. So no need to start a nother one about it. And for posting that there is no more info about it. Is just another way of making sure he's not being bussy all day on the forum answering quistions about it. And just letting us stay in the dark and figure it out by our selfs. Again as alweys.

Vile Lynn
11-10-2015, 09:59 AM
And for posting that there is no more info about it. Is just another way of making sure he's not being bussy all day on the forum answering quistions about it. And just letting us stay in the dark and figure it out by our selfs. Again as alweys.

Excatly. Whether or not it's locked or open, I don't expect further info anyway. We have to figure it out and we do a good job! When things go wrong, we're quick to post. :)

Babytway
11-10-2015, 09:59 AM
such crappy support from the devs.

rotmang
11-10-2015, 10:18 AM
Yep VL. Know lets hope the players figure it out soon and post some feed back on the forum.

PC77
11-10-2015, 10:26 AM
Yep VL. Know lets hope the players figure it out soon and post some feed back on the forum.

Would be happy to actually see this Syn base thing and have items actually drop. I don't want any info from these wasters, just a game that actually works properly will do

Nighteg
11-10-2015, 10:50 AM
Ostomachion, you suck.

Bad Fish
11-10-2015, 05:31 PM
I'm SO excited about this new thing that's TOTALLY different then that accomplice thing I forgot all about.

Winnson
11-11-2015, 05:01 AM
Isn't it dysfunctional again?

HavingFun
11-11-2015, 05:11 AM
This thread is great. Lol Gree, just lol. You guys truly are a top notch company. Even the OP is a fired ex employee. Only thing missing is a post or two from F@st Chong.

PC77
11-11-2015, 05:21 AM
You idiots need to sort out this latest f***ed up update. Mine unfortunately updated automatically(was sure I had that turned off) and since update, game is neigh on unplayable. Been playing for almost 4 yrs, I'm only a day or 2 from rage quitting if this crap continues.

Bad Fish
11-13-2015, 04:48 AM
Will my Google car be able to play CC for me also? Will the developers work on an updated version 13.45.1 that will resolve the crashing issues?

AZZ.
11-14-2015, 04:10 PM
You idiots need to sort out this latest f***ed up update. Mine unfortunately updated automatically(was sure I had that turned off) and since update, game is neigh on unplayable. Been playing for almost 4 yrs, I'm only a day or 2 from rage quitting if this crap continues.

You should have quit when Ben and I did. I am FREEEE! No more Gree!

Bad Fish
11-26-2015, 06:52 AM
Have fun chasing the political & star power. I'll just wait a month until you can buy it in the store. Or I can just wait two months & they'll be handing them out as easy prizes for events.

No, I'll just wait 6 months for them to pull the whole thing & tell me that they'll reintroduce it as a new & magical thing to help in upcoming events. More details to come 😉

Happy Thanksgiving fellow CC players.

Winnson
12-04-2015, 11:13 AM
You should have quit when Ben and I did. I am FREEEE! No more Gree!

I'm going to play this game until the wheels fall off, just to see what happens!

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/05/Bill-Hader-Popcorn-Reaction-gif.gif?gs=a

Dipstik
12-04-2015, 11:21 AM
I'm going to play this game until the wheels fall off, just to see what happens!

I've been doing that since 2012 :)

Winnson
12-04-2015, 11:28 AM
LOL, me too!

Winnson
12-04-2015, 11:30 AM
I lost that old toon though.

Right in the middle of a stat explosion, Gree took 3+ weeks to restore my account, so it was worthless! So much gold wasted!

Weeeee

Winnson
12-13-2015, 01:15 PM
So Gree, this thread has been up forever now, as were many threads just like it before this one went up.

Then a bunch of peeps got laid off.

Any updates on what you have taken from this and the previous feedback threads that you used to delete every week before everyone got laid off?

How about accomplices? Any new and exciting updates on that front, as was promised almost a year ago?

No? I didn't think so.

Carry on and good luck. You're going to need it.

Winnson
12-18-2015, 11:58 AM
I just read in another thread that you guys really are listening to this thread and pay close and careful attention to your customers.

Thanks for that. We appreciate it!

HavingFun
12-19-2015, 05:48 AM
Serious question for the devs. May I come party with you guys?

namedud
12-19-2015, 06:04 AM
Serious question for the devs. May I come party with you guys?

Genius. How has nobody thought to ask this yet?!

Can I come too?

Nighteg
12-19-2015, 06:28 AM
They must be high af 90% of the time :D

Winnson
12-19-2015, 10:37 AM
No player could handle an afternoon with Gree I don't think.

We'd OD about half an hour after lunch and be dragged to the morgue. They would just be getting warmed up.

You would need some serious conditioning to hang with Gree for the full afternoon.

I hear if you make it through that though, they let you design the gold bundles, LOL!

OK, who was it here made it through the Gree afternoon? Props.

Phillip99
01-10-2016, 06:55 AM
Very expensive ltb so peep can use up cash

Vile Lynn
01-11-2016, 09:01 AM
Out with the old... New feedback sticky for 2016 posted, cheers!