PDA

View Full Version : Member drama

John_Locke
07-14-2015, 03:51 PM
There has been a sore lack of member drama on the forums as of late. In light of ongoing peace, I am hereby changing my in-game name to "ZC Leader" and posting embarrassing facts about "myself" onto members' walls. It is my hope that ZC takes this as hostile action and declares war.

In addition, I would like to propose declaring war on both the forum moderators and, if they do not join our ranks, the community moderators. Dippy shall be our flag, rather than our leader, since he will not run for election, nor will he serve if elected.

Remember this day.

TheJess
07-14-2015, 04:06 PM
Have your fun, OP, but unfortunately real players don't dream about your fake drama.

John_Locke
07-14-2015, 04:08 PM
Have your fun, OP, but unfortunately real players don't dream about your fake drama.

That rather depends on what they're playing, now, doesn't it?

At last you tried. C+ for effort.

TheJess
07-14-2015, 04:10 PM
No, it doesn't, sorry to break it to you. But have at it w your fake drama if you wish.

John_Locke
07-14-2015, 04:15 PM
No, it doesn't, sorry to break it to you. But have at it w your fake drama if you wish.

http://i42.tinypic.com/314tt0o.jpg

Or her. Jess is kind of ambiguous.

Captain Torgue
07-14-2015, 04:24 PM
There has been a sore lack of member drama on the forums as of late. In light of ongoing peace, I am hereby changing my in-game name to "ZC Leader" and posting embarrassing facts about "myself" onto members' walls. It is my hope that ZC takes this as hostile action and declares war.

In addition, I would like to propose declaring war on both the forum moderators and, if they do not join our ranks, the community moderators. Dippy shall be our flag, rather than our leader, since he will not run for election, nor will he serve if elected.

Remember this day.

As a proud gay member of Zc I warn you not to do this or else you will be hearing from my legal team.

Dipstik
07-14-2015, 04:24 PM
I hope you brought popcorn

HavingFun
07-14-2015, 06:34 PM

This made me lol and lol some more

John_Locke
07-14-2015, 06:36 PM
As a proud gay member of Zc I warn you not to do this or else you will be hearing from my legal team.

I certainly invite you to try! My lawyer has vast experience dealing with people of your type, and he works for popcorn.

http://i.imgur.com/sUuCxDIh.jpg

Perin
07-14-2015, 08:14 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/314tt0o.jpg

Or her. Jess is kind of ambiguous.

Im looking and im laughing

Big Hurt
07-14-2015, 08:30 PM

Who wants popcorn!

Red BD
07-14-2015, 09:16 PM

Now let me get this clear- is this some crew called "Real Players" v. "Zombie Crew" in a Battle to the Death?
What's the Line in Las Vegas?

Captain Torgue
07-14-2015, 09:49 PM
I certainly invite you to try! My lawyer has vast experience dealing with people of your type, and he works for popcorn.

http://i.imgur.com/sUuCxDIh.jpg

Judging by the amount of gold you have in that photo I wouldn't be suing you for much anyway as you are obviously a poor peasant using tapjoy gold.

I will however get in touch with Gree and have your name changed to Alex.

John_Locke
07-14-2015, 10:20 PM
Judging by the amount of gold you have in that photo I wouldn't be suing you for much anyway as you are obviously a poor peasant using tapjoy gold.

I will however get in touch with Gree and have your name changed to Alex.

No, just spent $5 to get enough gold to change my name. Tapjoy takes too much time for me to bother with it.

sister morphine
07-15-2015, 12:46 AM

Remember this day.
It all sounds a bit amateurish. Payam's fake Xenoke was a master at posting "embarrassing facts", for a while at least, but if you want a war with Zc, why not just attack them whenever and wherever? That worked for me with MWWM; so much that I was Shotty's public enemy #1 for a while. :)

Max Power
07-15-2015, 05:34 AM

He is grateful for your permission.

It all sounds a bit amateurish. Payam's fake Xenoke was a master at posting "embarrassing facts", for a while at least, but if you want a war with Zc, why not just attack them whenever and wherever? That worked for me with MWWM; so much that I was Shotty's public enemy #1 for a while. :)

Because this is more entertaining?

Winnson
07-15-2015, 06:00 AM
I like where this thread is headed. More ZC Leader comments please!

Oasis
07-15-2015, 10:03 AM
A full on CC assault of Zc drones intrigues me!

Zc:
In searching, as you must, for the methods that will gain you the most power for the least effort, you will find the creation of a cultlike following one of the most effective. Having a large following opens up all sorts of possibilities for deception; not only will your followers worship you, they will defend you from your enemies and will voluntarily take on the work of enticing others to join your fledgling cult. This kind of power will lift you to another realm: You will no longer have to struggle or use subterfuge to enforce your will. You are adored and can do no wrong.

Oasis
07-15-2015, 10:05 AM
Mind you.... Zc members may remove themself at the end of the day by taking the green pill while dancing and chanting in their underwear..

Vile Lynn
07-15-2015, 11:46 AM
Speaking of old drama...

Do the indians still have their "hitlist"?

Dipstik
07-15-2015, 11:53 AM
I haven't been hit by an indian in ages... at least not one I recognize. It's not like they're anything special or memorable, I guess. If they're still hitting me occasionally, they need to post EXACTLY how many times they attacked me on my wall every time. Maybe they're just lazy?

Brendan
07-15-2015, 12:07 PM
Speaking of old drama...

Do the indians still have their "hitlist"?

Brewskis used to have a hit room. And we used to clean out a lot of Silent Assassins' hoods. Those were happy days....

Vile Lynn
07-15-2015, 12:27 PM
That's what happens when players get married, eh? They get lazy or rage quit.

Those were the days. ;)

Brendan
07-15-2015, 02:37 PM
That's what happens when players get married, eh? They get lazy or rage quit.

Those were the days. ;)

Lol, I think he just got bored at how easy it was to rob you guys! I'm sure he's happy in the real world now.

Vile Lynn
07-15-2015, 02:41 PM
I'm not sure we are talking about the same people.

Brendan
07-15-2015, 02:57 PM
I'm not sure we are talking about the same people.

If we're talking about a guy who was newly married, robbed SAS1 hoods for fun and then quit, then yes. Or do a lot of people rob you guys blind?! The most 'loved' team in Crime City, surely not!

Dr BoneCrusher
07-15-2015, 02:59 PM
Lol, Lynn those were the days. Fuzzy hit me the other day, nice to see familiar faces. He still remembered to attack first then rob my buildings to get the full effect. Funny thing is he never was able to attack me back when. Times have changed, but at least I have some new challenges to keep the game fresh

Vile Lynn
07-15-2015, 04:02 PM
If we're talking about a guy who was newly married, robbed SAS1 hoods for fun and then quit, then yes. Or do a lot of people rob you guys blind?! The most 'loved' team in Crime City, surely not!

I think the guy I'm talking about still plays, but the wife rage quit. True story.

Dipstik
07-15-2015, 04:05 PM
Jc and Chester? That was hilarious.

Vile Lynn
07-15-2015, 04:30 PM
lol, I know it's old, but it's still effin hilarious!

Jcw9811
07-15-2015, 07:15 PM
Wish I was around more on the forum on the old days when we could actually have fun here and poke fun at each other. Now the mods and community managers think that every deragatory post is one that is aimed at the person on the losing sides jugular. Can't adults have fun and go at each other a little bit without someone getting so butt hurt that they are basically in tears. I think it is possible, but I guess the people in charge don't think so. And they wonder why people don't come here anymore and are quitting the game