PDA

View Full Version : Ergonomics

ju100
07-14-2015, 02:46 PM
Dear Gree,

I'm dreaming of a check-box.
This check-box, when checked, would make HITS_REQUIRED - 1 to the target if HITS_DONE == 0.

Like this first iLTQ target needs 11 kills, each kill needing 11 taps for 5 blue.
If I've got the blue for 10 taps, one tap would get me to 10/11, then the last (because HITS_DONE != 0) would send one tap only.

It would really help my fingers.

OR you could say a kill is just one tap, for 55 blue. But I must be missing something here...

I get that you tried the extrem kills numbers coupled to the extrem taps for kills during the Airplaine days but since you "fixed" that with milliseconds-calls to the server nowadays, maybe it's time to let go and get back to non-crazy tap/kill counts?

[Just to be clear: Androids did not need to go back to base between taps during Airplane days, so extrem kills numbers coupled to extrem taps was hard on the fingers, but it was allowing a player alone to do FLTQs for all its faction...]

So let's resume with the maths:
11 kills at 11 taps at 5 blue per tap = 605 blue
11 kills at 1 tap at 55 blue = 605 blue
1 kill at 1 tap at 605 blue = 605 blue
Let's keep the minis in the loop too with less blue per tap:
1 kill at 5 taps at 121 blue = 605 blue

You see were it's going?
Funny no?
My fingers are laughing
Oh no they're crying, poor little guys.

Ok, you'll get less miss-taps, but guess what? Our frustration (at least mine) won't get you more gold sales....

/rant over, sorry about that

Bolt/Relic can lock/erase, I don't care

Mila Relyt
07-14-2015, 05:00 PM
I sent a suggestion to customer support last cycle for that switch in the settings window to turn off animations and turn on autopilot that would take you to goal complete or out of energy, which ever occurs first. Of course, there would be a risk of an accidental tap that depletes your energy.

bam bam.
07-15-2015, 12:31 AM
Ha, try buying 100 walls for your faction. My fingers are destroyed

Helios Von Elisar
07-15-2015, 05:25 AM
A much simpler solution. Just one kill, 11 hits at 55 each. That's still 22 taps - a lot for level 1 of any event.

The current LTQ is much better, 3 hits per kill, 4 kills for the level. Btw, thanks to Gree for finally getting the "Next Goal" button working as intended. I appreciate it now that the next target is indicated.

ju100
07-15-2015, 08:03 AM
A much simpler solution. Just one kill, 11 hits at 55 each. That's still 22 taps - a lot for level 1 of any event.

The current LTQ is much better, 3 hits per kill, 4 kills for the level. Btw, thanks to Gree for finally getting the "Next Goal" button working as intended. I appreciate it now that the next target is indicated.

"Next goal" not working when next goal is on another map. On droid...