PDA

View Full Version : Eb ending early

Foty
07-14-2015, 02:10 PM
What is going on with epic boss? Indy goals disappear but syn goal still active with hour left on timer. Can't summon at all. Way to go again GREE. My syn was on the way to finish and u cut us off.

Vile Lynn
07-14-2015, 02:26 PM
Always go by the earliest timer when events end just to be on the safe side.
If you get more time & finished a bit early, you won't be disappointed when the first timer ends.

Lately, many goals & events have been out of sync with their end times.

HavingFun
07-14-2015, 06:35 PM
What is going on with epic boss? Indy goals disappear but syn goal still active with hour left on timer. Can't summon at all. Way to go again GREE. My syn was on the way to finish and u cut us off.

Cry cry cry and cry some more please

Foty
07-14-2015, 06:50 PM
Cry cry cry and cry some more please

And the point of your post is what? I simply stated the obvious that many others we saying as well. What's the point of having an event going if they cut it off early?

Jcw9811
07-14-2015, 09:31 PM
And the point of your post is what? I simply stated the obvious that many others we saying as well. What's the point of having an event going if they cut it off early?

All events are now ending at 5pm EST which is when the indi part of EB ended. If you followed the forum and saw that this had been posted you would have planned accordingly. Also 1 extra hour won't get you many kills. If you syn was active enough 23 hours should have been plenty

Foty
07-15-2015, 02:57 AM
[QUOTE=Jcw9811;1520294]All events are now ending at 5pm EST which is when the indi part of EB ended. If you followed the forum and saw that this had been posted you would have planned accordingly. Also 1 extra hour won't get you many kills. If you syn was active enough 23 hours should have been plenty[/QUOTE

It would have been plenty if GREE didn't change eb so badly. Increasing the health from one level to the next by 30 mil is crazy, but else would be expect from GREE other than trying to get into our wallets. And not everyone that reads the forums understands how to convert GMT time. And most of us don't have the luxury of trolling the forums and reading every post here. We have lives.

HavingFun
07-15-2015, 04:15 AM
Still whining 12 hours later

Max Power
07-15-2015, 05:29 AM
[QUOTE=Jcw9811;1520294]All events are now ending at 5pm EST which is when the indi part of EB ended. If you followed the forum and saw that this had been posted you would have planned accordingly. Also 1 extra hour won't get you many kills. If you syn was active enough 23 hours should have been plenty[/QUOTE

It would have been plenty if GREE didn't change eb so badly. Increasing the health from one level to the next by 30 mil is crazy, but else would be expect from GREE other than trying to get into our wallets. And not everyone that reads the forums understands how to convert GMT time. And most of us don't have the luxury of trolling the forums and reading every post here. We have lives.

its a for profit game. Let that sink in for a while.

Foty
07-15-2015, 07:33 PM
[QUOTE=Foty;1520334]

its a for profit game. Let that sink in for a while.

I understand that but they are driving half of their players away and preventing new players from having a chance. They might as well change it from freemium to premium.

Foty
07-15-2015, 07:37 PM
Still whining 12 hours later

How is repeating what many others are saying whining? Oh, you must be a gold player.

Dipstik
07-15-2015, 07:40 PM
I think they probably know better than us how to maximize their revenue. I've said many times before, they probably DO have a certain target for attrition. Making old players happy is your only concern, but it's probably low on their priority list. Accept it.

Jcw9811
07-15-2015, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE=Max Power;1520364]

I understand that but they are driving half of their players away and preventing new players from having a chance. They might as well change it from freemium to premium.

It is one event that is now in the past couple months is finally favoring the long time players over newbies which was the opposite for about 1.5 years. I remember when I was the second strongest in my syn and had to work my butt off just to finish EB when a sub level 100 player, that I had 10-100x the stats of, could finish by 2-4 hitting every boss. I am so glad about the changes they have made even if my 4 year old account can only make it level 100-115 depending on the length of the EB and raising by 30 mil a boss is a little low if ask me considering that is what the increase is for maybe the first 20-30 bosses. What other game out there allows new players to instantly come in and complete an event. None, so y should GREE games be any different. You have to pay your dues and work hard to boost your stats. RB by far the biggest stat boosting event now can be completed by a top 150 team with ease

cooch
07-15-2015, 08:30 PM
"RB by far the biggest stat boosting event now can be completed by a top 150 team with ease[/QUOTE]

This too shall pass. When they up the difficulty of one event the rest follow just like when they downgrade the prizes.

Foty
07-16-2015, 05:47 AM
[QUOTE=Foty;1520580]

It is one event that is now in the past couple months is finally favoring the long time players over newbies which was the opposite for about 1.5 years. I remember when I was the second strongest in my syn and had to work my butt off just to finish EB when a sub level 100 player, that I had 10-100x the stats of, could finish by 2-4 hitting every boss. I am so glad about the changes they have made even if my 4 year old account can only make it level 100-115 depending on the length of the EB and raising by 30 mil a boss is a little low if ask me considering that is what the increase is for maybe the first 20-30 bosses. What other game out there allows new players to instantly come in and complete an event. None, so y should GREE games be any different. You have to pay your dues and work hard to boost your stats. RB by far the biggest stat boosting event now can be completed by a top 150 team with ease

My point is that when new players come in, they would expect to be able to progress in a game, not have to sit on the side and watch as everyone else climbs up in stats. I have a level 28 mini with 60 mil att. It was on multiple paid hits from level 1. This in your mind is fair? I do work my butt off trying to raise my stats, but when the constant amount of changes come thru, along with real life, its hard. Not all of us can sit here for hours playing a game or have the opportunity to be in a top syn as we can't make the requirements. So we have to basically take what we can get. This whole game used to be fun when funzio was in charge.

Max Power
07-16-2015, 07:21 AM
[QUOTE=Foty;1520580]

get your quotes right.

Foty
07-16-2015, 07:35 AM
[QUOTE=Jcw9811;1520584]

get your quotes right.

Which are you referring to

Dipstik
07-16-2015, 07:38 AM
well the one you just posted for one thing.

Foty
07-17-2015, 07:31 AM
well the one you just posted for one thing.

Idk how it linked it to me but I didn't post that. Go back n look.

Dipstik
07-17-2015, 07:55 AM
OK, look at your quote from yesterday at X:35. For some odd reason you have a QUOTE tag hanging. It looks like this:

Which are you referring to

Obviously Max didn't say that. That's why he's telling you to get your quotes right. He's talking about HTML tags.