PDA

View Full Version : Heroic Mode Extension

Relic
07-14-2015, 02:07 PM
Attention Knights!

Due to the issues experienced with Heroic Mode yesterday, we have extended it by 24 hours. It will now end tomorrow, July 15 at 2pm, PDT.

We appreciate your dedication to Knights & Dragons!

Mos20
07-14-2015, 07:21 PM
Yeah but all crystals and shards we already had are gone so start from scratch with 24 hours, great!

Valarauko
07-15-2015, 09:03 AM
In my case, 2 days ago I was missing just ONE crystal from the Kingdom of darkness and after LOTS of runs I have not been able to get the missing crystal.

Relic
07-15-2015, 09:32 AM
Yeah but all crystals and shards we already had are gone so start from scratch with 24 hours, great!

In my case, 2 days ago I was missing just ONE crystal from the Kingdom of darkness and after LOTS of runs I have not been able to get the missing crystal.

Apologies for the inconveniences this has caused you guys. You can contact Customer Support and explain to them the affect this had on your game and see if they can assist you. You can contact them online here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Marco_
07-16-2015, 04:26 PM
I just got a Scorpius non-plus "compensation" out of the blue on my main account... (I didn't have any problems with Heroic)
My alts don't have it (yet), so what are the criteria for these Scorpius gifts?
Everybody who participated at heroic a Scorpius non-plus? Those around 8 crystals a non-plus and those around 16 crystals a plus? Something else?

Vile Lynn
07-16-2015, 04:57 PM
Attention Knights!

Due to the issues experienced with Heroic Mode yesterday, we have extended it by 24 hours. It will now end tomorrow, July 15 at 2pm, PDT.

We appreciate your dedication to Knights & Dragons!

This is a very rare practice for GREE, to extend event-time when issues arise, and I hope it's appreciated and remembered by the K&D community.

Thank you for posting, Relic! :)

Valarauko
07-16-2015, 07:46 PM
Got the Scorpious as well!! Without crafting time, the message said that the kingdom chipped in to get me the armor LOL

Marco_
07-17-2015, 02:18 AM
Got the Scorpious as well!! Without crafting time, the message said that the kingdom chipped in to get me the armor LOL
Do you now have 2 non-plus? My crafting non-plus should finish in a few hours (I had about 8 1/2 crytals before the end of Heroic) so then I will have 2 non-plus. Hey, I don't object to free fusion fodder, but am still curious of the criteria for handing them out...

Kangaroeland
07-17-2015, 03:25 AM
What were the criteria for recieving one?

Valarauko
07-17-2015, 08:57 AM
Do you now have 2 non-plus? My crafting non-plus should finish in a few hours (I had about 8 1/2 crytals before the end of Heroic) so then I will have 2 non-plus. Hey, I don't object to free fusion fodder, but am still curious of the criteria for handing them out...

No, I had trouble getting the last crystal to craft non-plus and reported it as an issue. Just that one for me.

Silent follower
07-17-2015, 09:07 AM
What were the criteria for recieving one?

I have absolutely no idea why I got a second regular Scorpius. I was crafting my single regular, started doing it during the last 24 hours as I was trying to fuse one to be able to craft the plus. I had three crystals additional crystals ready, but did not send in any ticket, as I was ok of going only for 11-12 crystals. Never even tried to get all 16. This morning when I logged in, the one I've been crafting was ready, but then I got a pop-up of of the Dark Prince doing his work. I dismissed it, but later I noticed having two Scorpiuses in my inventory. :)