PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say thank you...

andy2
07-14-2015, 01:45 PM
Andy2,

This is what I took umbrage at. To say you have not received any help is simply not true. I have been forwarding your messages. You knew that support had given your faction compensation (which you disagree with but that is a different matter all together). The missing link seems to be the email response from the support agents. You can now see online that support agents did indeed respond; so email replies either ended up in your spam, you accidentally blocked our emails or Zendesk (support software) failed to deliver them. I suggest writing in with an alternative email address here to test if your email account is the issue:

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

I don't mind doing more through private messages if necessary but dragging this out on the forum is unnecessary and serves only as a spectacle so I am locking this thread.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?116810-Major-FL-BUG-Help-Immediately/page6
to Bolt for the real heartfelt apology after calling me a liar, when their support software has failed to send me emails. Also for reading my posts very careful and definitely seeing that I have posted I checked my spam filters multiple times. This is true customer support you should be proud of. I also want to thank you for courageously redefining the word 'help' to mean 'forwarded your information on to someone else, didn't bother to see if the message got through to you and said I can't do anything else'. I think Websters should add that definition.

I have been calm and patient throughout this entire ordeal as I still search for a resolution for my top spending team, and it just feels wonderful to feel called a liar, and have my post closed for no reason. Is the forums not a place to get support anymore? Why must that be done only through private messages? So that other customers can't see it when you call me a liar again?

The point of my post was to ask Gree for a resolution on my issue and I do not have one yet, so I would appreciate it if you keep the thread open until we actually get it fixed. A serious thank you for actually helping me (in the most round about - calling me a liar way) find the responses to my tickets. And I will update here to actually provide useful feedback to other forum-readers the status of my teams issue. Which after having read the TOS multiple times and thoroughly, is allowed.

bam bam.
07-14-2015, 01:50 PM
*picks up popcorn, sits in comfy chair*

The battle between good and evil continues....till this thread gets censored and someone gets banned. Probably me mwahaha.

Bolt
07-14-2015, 03:16 PM
The point of my post was to ask Gree for a resolution on my issue and I do not have one yet, so I would appreciate it if you keep the thread open until we actually get it fixed.

Any further correspondence to find a resolution needs to remain between you and support, the forum does not factor into this equation at all. As you can clearly see with bam bam's post above, this kind of thread is a spectacle and a distraction. Please do not open more threads on the subject.