PDA

View Full Version : Knights & Dragons Feedback (7/14/15)

Relic
07-14-2015, 10:32 AM
Good day, Knights!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

Ant venom
07-14-2015, 11:46 AM
My suggestions:

1. Raid and War Dragonforged in Chests
2. Less Holiday Packs so as to create a f2p Raid or War
3. HC and up declares only or just add a confirm button for declaring
4. Make Dragonforged Armors fusible, especially the War and Raid ones
5. Add more gems for hitting EB milestones
6. More expansions in the Story Line
7. Stop recycling the Quests for the Arena as they are getting boring
8. Improve your "Customer Support"
9. Add more Armor Slots
10. Improve the t250 and t100 rewards, getting a Komodo and Komodo+ (respectively) is not very rewarding at all, especially if Komodo+ is not even on par with fusible Epics that aren't the "+" version

Sent
07-14-2015, 02:23 PM
Can we have the ability to put some special characters in our names and maybe have 5+ more characters for our name. Some characters that would be nice to use are periods, hyphens, slashes, etc.

Also, when choosing an armor to equip, your oldest armors show up first and newest last (assuming they're maxed/same level). Can this be switched? I always have to scroll through many epics just to equip the one I want on my main knight.

My suggestions:

10. Improve the t250 and t100 rewards, getting a Komodo and Komodo+ (respectively) is not very rewarding at all, especially if Komodo+ is not even on par with fusible Epics that aren't the "+" version

1. Ban ant venom on forums pls
4. Ban ant venom on forums pls
10. t250 rewards don't have to be good. The reward was hellfire not too long ago which was good enough. Last raid, my guild only had 23 members and mostly everyone doing fe (some gemmed a little but no extraordinary scores) doing level 3's. We came in t250. I think Komodo was fine since we barely put in any effort. There's an event every week. You won't get Komodo every single week as shown with previous rewards - Hellfire, Snowstorm, etc.

Kangaroeland
07-14-2015, 03:28 PM
I agree hes clearly just trolling gets so old

Relic
07-14-2015, 04:19 PM
Can we have the ability to put some special characters in our names and maybe have 5+ more characters for our name. Some characters that would be nice to use are periods, hyphens, slashes, etc.

Also, when choosing an armor to equip, your oldest armors show up first and newest last (assuming they're maxed/same level). Can this be switched? I always have to scroll through many epics just to equip the one I want on my main knight.

1. Ban *name removed* on forums pls
4. Ban *name removed* on forums pls
10. t250 rewards don't have to be good. The reward was hellfire not too long ago which was good enough. Last raid, my guild only had 23 members and mostly everyone doing fe (some gemmed a little but no extraordinary scores) doing level 3's. We came in t250. I think Komodo was fine since we barely put in any effort. There's an event every week. You won't get Komodo every single week as shown with previous rewards - Hellfire, Snowstorm, etc.

Please contact me through the forum's private message system with any concerns you have about one of our forum members rather than doing so publicly.

Thanks!

Regretz
07-14-2015, 07:38 PM
My suggestions:

2. Less Holiday Packs so as to create a f2p Raid or War
3. HC and up declares only or just add a confirm button for declaring
5. Add more gems for hitting EB milestones
6. More expansions in the Story Line
7. Stop recycling the Quests for the Arena as they are getting boring
8. Improve your "Customer Support"
9. Add more Armor Slots

I agree with this, especially #1, #2, and #4. When the raid DF were Introduced into chests I was lucjy eniugh to grab each one for ~200 gems. As for less holiday sales, I love the idea. I havent bought a single gem in months and am still able to place into t50-t25 pure llama y on free energy. Honestly Gree, tsking away the holiday packs and introducing raid DF to chests were the 2 best moves you have made in a long time. Now lets go, im ready to claim my Pharoah's DF for 200 gems or less please! As for fusing the raid DF, I believe it's about time since every chest epic (excluding shell-shocked) is made fusable since the latest patch.

To make it fair and keep everyone happy, here is a proposal I am sure many can agree with. Raid DF in chests (as before) and Epic War DF to become fusable. Think of your player base, they all want and surely support this! Count me as the first vote, I look forward to these brilliant changes to keep this game alive!

Mos20
07-14-2015, 10:46 PM
I agree with this, especially #1, #2, and #4. When the raid DF were Introduced into chests I was lucjy eniugh to grab each one for ~200 gems. As for less holiday sales, I love the idea. I havent bought a single gem in months and am still able to place into t50-t25 pure llama y on free energy. Honestly Gree, tsking away the holiday packs and introducing raid DF to chests were the 2 best moves you have made in a long time. Now lets go, im ready to claim my Pharoah's DF for 200 gems or less please! As for fusing the raid DF, I believe it's about time since every chest epic (excluding shell-shocked) is made fusable since the latest patch.

To make it fair and keep everyone happy, here is a proposal I am sure many can agree with. Raid DF in chests (as before) and Epic War DF to become fusable. Think of your player base, they all want and surely support this! Count me as the first vote, I look forward to these brilliant changes to keep this game alive!

T25/T50 purely on free energy in what, raids? Come on, is that in guild or player ranking because I don't see how you could get top 25/50 in player ranking purely on free energy.

Kangaroeland
07-15-2015, 04:44 AM
Raid and war DF in chest is a terrible idea, not gonna go into it to not feed the trolls too much just hope gree knows who to listen to. Sure they will become fusable, looking at when epics became fusable one would think about ~9-11 months and you can have them. Enjoy!

Ant venom
07-15-2015, 05:08 AM
T25/T50 purely on free energy in what, raids? Come on, is that in guild or player ranking because I don't see how you could get top 25/50 in player ranking purely on free energy.

T25/T50 in Wars with purely free energy is very much possible actually, as long as you are active enough and there are enough strip Wars (but also if you join DK Empire in Android, not 3D Alliance as the DK Empire is more larger enabling more strip Wars and uses proper stripping etiquette), in Raids, it is also entirely possible too as long as you have strong enough Armors.

Kangaroeland
07-15-2015, 05:36 AM
In player ranking? ))))))))))

Other than this, T50 is doable on free energy, T25 requires you leeching off other players or expecting them to carry you. Raids are an exception when your armor is insane (IE you hit 100.000+ per hit on a lvl6)

Silent follower
07-15-2015, 06:19 AM
One small improvement would be a possibility to filter out those Guild Seekers who doesn't fulfill your guilds minimum level. It is unnecessary to scroll through page after page with sub lvl100 guild seekers.

Ryan Clark
07-15-2015, 11:02 AM
What is the typical response time from issues regarding glitches or issues in-game? I have several glitches reported, none have been answered beyond the obligatory response email. Is this usual?

Ant venom
07-15-2015, 01:25 PM
In player ranking? ))))))))))

Other than this, T50 is doable on free energy, T25 requires you leeching off other players or expecting them to carry you. Raids are an exception when your armor is insane (IE you hit 100,000+ per hit on a lvl 6)

You are wrong, T25 is doable with free energy as long as every War that you participate in is a strip as a T25 is usually with a min of 75k-95k which if you do the math works out. Assuming that you use 5 energy every Strip War against a properly stripped GM, you should get roughly 4k War Points and if in a Frenzy about 5k War Points and if you participate in only 19-23 Strip Wars (With and Without Frenzies respectively), you will hit the min (Assuming that the min was 95k).

MisterT
07-15-2015, 01:57 PM
I see the 3 star fba's are out, how much of a boost are they going to give?

Marco_
07-15-2015, 04:14 PM
I see the 3 star fba's are out, how much of a boost are they going to give?
someone on facebook said 600 EP for matching elements, so that's a 5-fold increase over 2-star ones.

Regretz
07-15-2015, 07:14 PM

Of course guild ranking lmao, you would NEVER see me near the t50 individual ranking. You see, on my weekends I have something called a life. This involves human interaction with my family, not with some online "family" mindlessly tappi g away at my phone and/or tablet for the whole weekend to obtain some virtual garbage that will just be stripped down next week to rinse and repeat. Hmmm... yeah, doesnt sound very appealing, I will never dedicate that much time to this game hahaha, seeing as I have a life.

Did that answer your question??? :)

Kangaroeland
07-16-2015, 01:31 AM
Everyone their own. I cant bring myself to it either nor do i have the means to do so byt other people might enjoy it when they have a lazy weekend. I dont know the t50 scores but if you have good armors it takes considerably less time.

Anyhow. Feedback.
-Please try to prevent more bugs like the eb and heroic. Already afraid this war might be crazy cant use more bugs.
-Please take reports of hacking seriously. Both f2p and spending players dont like to compete against lvl 100 accoubtsaccounts with all df+ they got for abusing.
-No event df in chest im glad for the people that got lucky but we can really use some new designs and its just a slap in the face for the people who do dedicate their time.
-Im not too fond of the new milestone rewards. Seems to cater only to the t10 players who already get a sick DF. Id have like up to 100k and better 4* but this is too much.

Sent
07-19-2015, 02:32 AM
-No event df in chest im glad for the people that got lucky but we can really use some new designs and its just a slap in the face for the people who do dedicate their time.

It's not even about new designs. We don't need a new df in the chest every week. So far they haven't released a new event df in chests in a few chests so hopefully they keep it up.

MisterT
07-24-2015, 01:19 PM
Who is going to be comunication for Gree here on the forum?

Ant venom
07-24-2015, 01:35 PM
Who is going to be comunication for Gree here on the forum?

It's prolly gonna be Sirius the Admin of this Forum. (S)he's finally been connecting on the Forums and responding to our threads.

Marco_
07-30-2015, 12:30 AM
I just tried to solo boss level 19 and ended up losing because of 6+ misses.
You know, that bit of code that goes something like

if "narrow win predicted"
then "quadruple misses to make it a loss"

is pretty anti-fun, since it punishes trying to play optimal and forces to play safe by a large margin. :( :mad:

blitzkrieg12
07-30-2015, 01:23 PM
I was thinking of a possible new idea regarding gold. Most Maxed guilds seem to have Millions of gold in their bank just sitting around not doing much.

It would be nice if you could withdraw that gold from the guild bank with the approval of guild leaders.
Allow members to request gold from the back to be withdrawn, then 2/3 of the leaders have to approve the withdraw before it actually gets pulled from the guild bank.
The 3 leaders being Guild Master, Guild Sentinel, and Guild Champion. As long as 2/3 approve, you should get to withdraw the gold.

How many of us would love to level epics and dragon forged armor but run out of gold?

Marco_
07-30-2015, 03:32 PM
I was thinking of a possible new idea regarding gold. Most Maxed guilds seem to have Millions of gold in their bank just sitting around not doing much.

It would be nice if you could withdraw that gold from the guild bank with the approval of guild leaders.
Allow members to request gold from the back to be withdrawn, then 2/3 of the leaders have to approve the withdraw before it actually gets pulled from the guild bank.
The 3 leaders being Guild Master, Guild Sentinel, and Guild Champion. As long as 2/3 approve, you should get to withdraw the gold.

How many of us would love to level epics and dragon forged armor but run out of gold?
So instead of using alts to donate large chunks of gold to guilds to power-level elements, now alts can be used to feed gold to your main account or to others?
edit: And you'd also remove the gold bottleneck from new accounts, since they'd now instantly could get the gold to unlock and build their whole castle.

Zakdpa
07-30-2015, 06:38 PM
Good day, Knights!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

How about giving back players who lost war rewards and eb collection armors.
What are you going to do about this problem?
It's been almost 2 weeks.

Ant venom
07-30-2015, 08:24 PM
How about giving back players who lost war rewards and eb collection armors.
What are you going to do about this problem?
It's been almost 2 weeks.

Relic is laid off as well as the rest of the Community Managers so don't expect another one of these Feedback Threads, btw it has been over 2 weeks not almost 2 weeks.

Sent
08-02-2015, 01:18 PM
So instead of using alts to donate large chunks of gold to guilds to power-level elements, now alts can be used to feed gold to your main account or to others?
edit: And you'd also remove the gold bottleneck from new accounts, since they'd now instantly could get the gold to unlock and build their whole castle.

Level 100 minimum to withdraw and problem solved (I guess).

roookey1
08-03-2015, 01:05 AM
Not that the existence of the previous moderators would have helped to turn any of the suggestions we have submitted here into reality... :rolleyes:

Ant venom
08-03-2015, 05:05 AM
Level 100 minimum to withdraw and problem solved (I guess).

You can easily get to Level 100, you can do that in 1 or 2 months at most so it would still not really solve the problem.

MisterT
08-06-2015, 12:53 PM
Android game won't load after maintenance

Ant venom
08-06-2015, 01:12 PM

Yep, it won't but since all the CM's are laid off and you can't load the game you have no other option but to wait, I mean you can't even file a ticket to their 'CS'.

Marco_
08-06-2015, 01:31 PM
Not 100% sure if related, but after I got the "reload" loop, I checked the google play store and noticed I was a version behind. After updating, login succeeded.

Ant venom
08-06-2015, 01:57 PM
Not 100% sure if related, but after I got the "reload" loop, I checked the google play store and noticed I was a version behind. After updating, login succeeded.

That might be the case since the last time I updated was before this update.

Ant venom
08-06-2015, 01:58 PM

That might be the case since the last time I updated was before the maintenance and it was working fine until the maintenance.

Ant venom
08-07-2015, 06:02 AM
I have a solution to help improve the game, it's called having another company buy Knights & Dragons so that it isn't run by a greedy, profit-making, Customer Service-deficient company but by an actual company that is decent enough.

Marco_
08-08-2015, 01:17 AM
Lol, looks like the topic about the bug that allowed people to restore used gems got deleted...
But it's silly what a mess KnD is by not properly moving all important stuff to the server and not making the client a dumb I/O terminal.
I just started doing a bit of raiding on my alts to farm some milestones and then suddenly noticed 1 being on 5 energy and the other being on 9 energy while tag-teaming level 2 raid bosses and clearing the exact same milestones. So one of them apparently got the rewards of the 24,000 points milestone twice, which should be impossible to happen if the server is in charge of handing out milestone rewards... (it makes me wonder if the client could in principle do things like collect energy milestones dozens of times or send arbitrary raid damage values which the server would then not object to...)

Kangaroeland
08-08-2015, 01:39 AM
Thats random marco. sometimes i get 24 energy off 9m milestones sometimes i get 12

But as to the deleted topic. I think gree knows what the abuse is and who are using it but it brings them money because others compete with people with unlimited gems. So why should they care?

Marco_
08-08-2015, 02:37 AM
Thats random marco. sometimes i get 24 energy off 9m milestones sometimes i get 12
if it was an "OR" case, they would have put "OR" there like at daily login rewards. (I don't think the extra/double energy shows up as double on the popups that show you what you gained from milestones.)

I think KnD was basically designed with a offline-ish core, having the client handle everything and they applied patches to it where they thought they really needed it when more multiplayer things got added instead of rewriting it to a server-based core. :(

Pimatsu
08-08-2015, 04:31 AM
if it was an "OR" case, they would have put "OR" there like at daily login rewards. (I don't think the extra/double energy shows up as double on the popups that show you what you gained from milestones.)

I think KnD was basically designed with a offline-ish core, having the client handle everything and they applied patches to it where they thought they really needed it when more multiplayer things got added instead of rewriting it to a server-based core. :(

I agree
Its a bug and happens sometimes.

"offline-ish core"...I believe its true.
Many "fix" made more communication to server(Read more savepoints)

Marco_
08-08-2015, 06:45 AM
I agree
Its a bug and happens sometimes.

"offline-ish core"...I believe its true.
Many "fix" made more communication to server(Read more savepoints)
In another game I play, there is no "save/sync to server", since (near) everything you try to do is just sent directly to the server, after which the server tells the client what to "playback" to the player; no saving to the client (first).
On KnD, things like special attack makes that a bit more difficult to implement, but in the time KnD has been running now, they should have been able to rewrite it kind of like that...

Marco_
08-12-2015, 12:14 AM
Weird... I thought that the "silver keys converted to enchanted keys upon app update" would mean they'd probably scrap the tired old silver chest, but it's still here...
Oh well, I don't object to my keys being upgraded to now have chance of fusion boosts, better rings/amulets fodder. The number of gems from either type probably about evens out (more often from silver, more at once from enchanted) .

Chest change wise, I would have prefered if they'd have given the Dark Prince chest the contents of the new champions chest instead of making that one an extra chest.
It would have been win-win:
- better results from DPC keys (which right now aren't really better than enchanted keys)
- Gree would no longer have to put resources into making that newbie trap Nemesis armor each week

roookey1
08-12-2015, 02:11 AM
So far, I like @Ant Venom's suggestion about selling K&D to a more professional company best in this thread!

@Marco, you don't understand: the Silver Chest has to stay there, because sure enough there will be a few players who accidentally click the button and spend gems- who cares about them feeling pissed if they get a bronze armor or an 'earth shard' in return? It's the MONEY that counts. Gree doesn't think about tomorrow.
This also applies for the Prince / Champions chest - great suggestion and any company trying to make their customers happy would do it (as it is overdue since the appearance of DF armor), just as to improve the drop rates of the 'Limited garbage' chests, but GREE won't because they either don't care or simply don't know how to do it better.

K&D is a great game, but ruined by mismanagement. I don't think it will survive this year.

HRDerbySean
08-12-2015, 04:46 AM
I would like to see a Friend's Leader-board for the EPIC BOSS - showing your total damage and last level defeated. This would let me know how the rest of my guild is doing vs. the EB's.

As you know, the only info on the EB we get is vs. other players.

You already have a Friend Leader-board for the Arena, you should have on for the EB too.

Thanks

zhaneel
08-12-2015, 09:12 AM
A small revamp of the raid rewards would be nice. Just to add one or more milestones beyond 12 million points (12 million points is relatively easy to reach if you are committed or going for a >t25 run)

One new suggestion I have is to include a final milestone that gives you a df chest key (or more than one) for the weekly dragonforged chests. If only available at higher milestones it will only be available to paying players (or determined gem savers) and would be a nice reward after a lot of hard work put in to get there.

HRDerbySean
08-12-2015, 10:25 AM
One new suggestion I have is to include a final milestone that gives you a df chest key (or more than one) for the weekly dragonforged chests.

That reminded me - I would like to see you get KEYS to higher level chests as a possible outcome of opening a chest.

i.e. You use a silver key and possibly get gold key. You use a gold key, and possibly get a purple key, etc.

(just so tired of getting armor crafting materials)

roookey1
08-12-2015, 01:17 PM
(just so tired of getting armor crafting materials)

don't say you're not happy and motivated by your daily share of 'earth shards'!!!! :cool:

Mos20
08-12-2015, 05:36 PM
You have already upgraded rewards for raids and wars, time to revamp rewards for Epic Boss. Reaching level 60 deserves better than the current rewards.

Marco_
08-13-2015, 01:21 AM
So far, I like @Ant Venom's suggestion about selling K&D to a more professional company best in this thread!

@Marco, you don't understand: the Silver Chest has to stay there, because sure enough there will be a few players who accidentally click the button and spend gems- who cares about them feeling pissed if they get a bronze armor or an 'earth shard' in return? It's the MONEY that counts. Gree doesn't think about tomorrow.
This also applies for the Prince / Champions chest - great suggestion and any company trying to make their customers happy would do it (as it is overdue since the appearance of DF armor), just as to improve the drop rates of the 'Limited garbage' chests, but GREE won't because they either don't care or simply don't know how to do it better.

K&D is a great game, but ruined by mismanagement. I don't think it will survive this year.
Since the chest screen doesn't default to silver anymore, since there's _always_ a DF chest, I very much doubt that more people accidentally spend on the silver chest than wear a nememis armor... It probably barely pays the work of changing silver and enchanted chests contents maybe once a year... ;)

Dark Prince chest: with epic+epic=100% epic fusion and legendary+legendary rate for fusion to epic seemingly dropped lower, DPC keys may just have dropped below enchanted keys in usefulness (3* bling vs gems I guess as decent-ish rewards that differentiate them) so I doubt DPC keys have any incentive any more to spend that bit for the next milestone/next step on the flourishing chest etc. (which Gree might define as lost revenue...)
If Gree had upgraded the DPC to champion's chest content, they would have restored it and its keys to its state of a few months after the first epic chest was released.
Heck, Gree already seems to be half indicating they don't want to spend effort on those stupid nemesis armors by copy-pasting them from previous armors part of the time. ;) So restructuring the DPC, including removing nemesis would have made sense.

About selling off KnD to another party: well, former Gree title Jackpot Slots is now listed in the google play store under a non-Gree company, so I guess Gree does sometimes sell instead of close. Though Jackpot Slots was an odd title for Gree anyway, since it doesn't fit their "buy game, use game as 'skin' around guild war business model" MO. ;)

(Champion's chest "feels" biased though: my alt is currently trolling with 1 epic that would be a wearable for my main from each of its 2x 11 on champion's chest. (first Raptor Embrace, then Angelic Battlemail) while my main only got fodder epics. ;-P )

MisterT
08-13-2015, 11:07 AM
@ Sirius:

http://i60.tinypic.com/vgojk3.jpg

PM here only works when it's turned on. ;)

Marco_
08-15-2015, 02:53 AM
Lol, guild war is so silly...
Find an AFK GM worth 700+ points with at least a 1 miss buffer,
dump 270 gems on him/her (max speed of my tablet),
get 79k points (80-90% of original my milestone grinding goal for this war) and accidentally push my retirement guild to rank 614 right now... -_-

Kangaroeland
08-15-2015, 03:09 AM
Please ban hackers, its no fun to play against.

Marco_
08-15-2015, 04:09 AM
Please ban hackers, its no fun to play against.
So, those are still around? They probably have too few people to deal with all the messups (hackers, missing armors and bling, missing raid rewards etc.) ...

roookey1
08-15-2015, 11:45 AM
They probably have too few people to deal with all the messups (hackers, missing armors and bling, missing raid rewards etc.) ...

just one more reason why KnD is doomed.

My guild has lost 2 members this week because of the latest rain of bugs. After 4 weeks of grinding, they couldn't finish their stuff in time because of the 'temporary ban' on the game (timeouts). In general, I sense much less activity and various levels of (partially serious) anger. That doesn't keep the big spenders from spending of course, but to me it looks that more people than ever before are getting sick and tired of those bugs and pissed about those little exploits and abuses Gree directs against their customers on a weekly basis.

Ashley Brady
08-15-2015, 10:50 PM
Since dragon forged are so hard to get level up stats. Make a giveaway for free no gems and everyone gets it 1 dragon forged doesn't have to be the best and cape.

busteroaf
08-16-2015, 07:12 PM
Since dragon forged are so hard to get level up stats. Make a giveaway for free no gems and everyone gets it 1 dragon forged doesn't have to be the best and cape.

Not trying to sound mean, since thats what I'm known for but...

If everyone has one, it devalues those that others have. The idea is to make them rare, so that people will work to get them, and hopefully spend gems, and eventually money, to do so. This game is about making money. If they give everything away for free, people won't need to spend money or work for it.

Sure, some people think the opposite. If they give it away, people will be enticed to get more and thus spend money, but its no guarantee. And if they give away armor that is the highest level right away, if you know how to play, you could level said armor, and easily start downing EB's, using it to hit milestones in raids and wars, thus getting good armors with very little time or money investment. That isn't what they want.

Marco_
08-17-2015, 02:05 AM
Not trying to sound mean, since thats what I'm known for but...

If everyone has one, it devalues those that others have. The idea is to make them rare, so that people will work to get them, and hopefully spend gems, and eventually money, to do so. This game is about making money. If they give everything away for free, people won't need to spend money or work for it.

Sure, some people think the opposite. If they give it away, people will be enticed to get more and thus spend money, but its no guarantee. And if they give away armor that is the highest level right away, if you know how to play, you could level said armor, and easily start downing EB's, using it to hit milestones in raids and wars, thus getting good armors with very little time or money investment. That isn't what they want.
Well, the step up of total enhancement points needed from epic to dragonforged is bigger than from legendary to epic, combine that with DF needing more EP per level, would make giving everybody a DF nearly as big a newbie trap as nemesis armors... (I don't feel like looking up the numbers, but for most people it would probably be better either to max out multiple EB+ or fuse the EB armors into some halfway decent epics and max multiple of those. DF "per level" stats are barely higher than those of epics; it's mostly just that their level 1 stats are silly high, while at the same time having much higher "per level" _cost_.)
I doubt many of those not farming fusion boost armor from rankings max out an DF within 1 month of getting it...

zhaneel
08-28-2015, 08:01 PM
The revamped heroic mode is a vast improvement on the last heroic mode. No complaints from anyone I have talked to so far.

New fusion boost armors and the fusion boost chest were also great ideas

These are easily the 3 best improvements you have made to the game in over 6 months.

roookey1
08-29-2015, 03:30 PM
Yeah, good job for a change, really!

Now just remove the inopportune restriction of only being able to craft when having less than 170 (! ...u kidding me?) armors, and I'll not have much left to 'whine' :'(

Kangaroeland
08-30-2015, 02:41 AM
Still cant believe you have 170 epics. Otherwise youre just holding yourself back. Yes it sucks but its not as bad as it was with 80. You really gonna pass on a free vargar and vargar+ just so you can keep a few boosts?

Sent
08-30-2015, 06:25 PM
Still cant believe you have 170 epics. Otherwise youre just holding yourself back. Yes it sucks but its not as bad as it was with 80. You really gonna pass on a free vargar and vargar+ just so you can keep a few boosts?

I think I have close to 60 epics and df's. I had 10-20 more epics at level 1 but said fk collecting and fused them all away. 170 epics not too surprising if someone collects at least one of every epic (and maybe one of every + as well). I think an increase to 250/300 armor slots would be nice.

Kangaroeland
08-31-2015, 01:21 AM
I agree, fused about 50 epics away trying for vargar and gunslinger last weeks just so i had room for boosts.

roookey1
08-31-2015, 02:26 AM
Which is a pity! There is no logical reason why the ability to craft new stuff should be suspended just because you have collected lots of rewards over time.

The whole game becomes kinda pointless when you fight / grind for rewards that you have to delete afterwards just so you can craft other stuff with it - stuff you can then not maximize because you have deleted away the upgrade material! https://adamsart.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/crazy-smiley-5.gif

Some players may take these kinds of things as 'nature's law' just because 'it has always been that way', but there's no good reason - I would rather call it a design problem. I suppose they had some technical limitation in the early days of K&D (like using short integers for the count variable, an unfortunate array construct or whatever) and still couldn't sort that out. That is probably the only reason why we have to deal with a ridiculously small armory in times of DragonForge which swallows 150+ pieces of fusion armor within 5 minutes to maximize.

I'm not aiming at a small increase in armory space, I propose to remove this needless limitation altogether and allow us to decide ourselves what we consider worth keeping and what we don't! After all, we're allowed to do it with jewelry as well.

Marco_
08-31-2015, 09:15 AM
I suppose they had some technical limitation in the early days of K&D (like using short integers for the count variable, an unfortunate array construct or whatever) and still couldn't sort that out. That is probably the only reason why we have to deal with a ridiculously small armory in times of DragonForge which swallows 150+ pieces of fusion armor within 5 minutes to maximize.
a) KnD most likely still is a bunch of spaghetti code or we wouldn't have the constant bugs, security holes etc. returning.
b) you yourself have just written down probably one of the reasons for Gree to not work on removing the cap: they don't want you to max out the shiny new DF within 5 minutes...
Before DF, most (sub-)top runners were probably capping all their shiny new epics within minutes, then they jacked up enhancement points needed with the introduction of DF and now they introduced the fusion boost chest, since nobody can stockpile enough fodder to max those DFs quickly...

Ant venom
09-01-2015, 11:06 AM
a) KnD most likely still is a bunch of spaghetti code or we wouldn't have the constant bugs, security holes etc. returning.
b) you yourself have just written down probably one of the reasons for Gree to not work on removing the cap: they don't want you to max out the shiny new DF within 5 minutes...
Before DF, most (sub-)top runners were probably capping all their shiny new epics within minutes, then they jacked up enhancement points needed with the introduction of DF and now they introduced the fusion boost chest, since nobody can stockpile enough fodder to
max those DFs quickly...

That's kind of true, but if they make the Armor Slots unlimited like the R&A, ppl might actually pay more in top runs in Raids because then they wouldn't have to worry about running out of Armor Slots, ppl might even play HM again if they quit it due to problems involving Armor Slot limitation(i.e. Roookey1). Then GREE will also make profit too so they won't have to worry about losing profit. Too bad there isn't anyone who can and will relay it to the GREE Team.

roookey1
09-01-2015, 06:37 PM
I for one can definitely say that I would be more active in the game without that stupid limitation. Call it obsessive-compulsive or not, I won't delete nice fusion armor (FB's, 3-stars and above) which I have received as reward before. And if I can't craft anything due to this cap, it goes without saying that half of the game is pointless.

Ant venom
09-01-2015, 06:43 PM
I for one can definitely say that I would be more active in the game without that stupid limitation. Call it obsessive-compulsive or not, I won't delete nice fusion armor (FB's, 3-stars and above) which I have received as reward before. And if I can't craft anything due to this cap, it goes without saying that half of the game is pointless.

I would agree with this but if you think 50% of the game is pointless than I think 100% that responding to this Feedback thread is pointless as I can't name a single Forum user who will relay this to GREE.

roookey1
09-03-2015, 02:53 PM
I completely agree. I just consider it as ranting or 'talking to the hand'.
https://j.gifs.com/yAqYan.gif

However, interestingly, there still seems to be someone acting as a bridge between customers and the company on the G+ beta groups writing as 'Gwen'. I wonder if this staff members also checks on these forums or not.

Sent
09-12-2015, 08:28 PM

I noticed both of these have been added (some time ago). Thanks.

Marco_
10-07-2015, 05:08 PM
...and they have added a "you want more armor space? then pay us gems!" buttom... -_-

roookey1
10-07-2015, 05:37 PM
this is a ripoff! My armory is full of earth-containing epics I can't fuse anymore, other epics and DF's I still need, unfusible douple and triple Df's, and fusion boosts with an ingame value of real gold nowadays when maximimzing a single DF's can take several weeks. So I can't participate in the EB event, because I can't craft, and if I would clean out all FB's and the few remaining 3-stars, I couldn't upgrade those armors to be able to create the + versions later. It's ridiculous!

GREE, OPEN UP THOSE ARMOR SLOTS!!!! And don't be so greedy to cash in on every friggin' part of the game!

Sent
10-11-2015, 09:47 AM
Can we have the ability to fuse set jewelry? Currently when you try fusing it, it won't let you select another 4* ring/amulet and says, "Combined [Rings/Amulets] need to share the same rarity. Pick a(n) [Ring/Amulet] with the same rarity!" Since blitzes replace the set jewelry with Ridges and Focus', it would be nice to have set rings count as Ridges, and set amulets count as Focus'.

EDIT: I mean fuse away, not fuse the actual jewelry.

RE Thargor
10-11-2015, 10:46 AM
Also, please, PLEASE let r&a preserve enhancement when fused!

xWolfSlayerx
10-12-2015, 06:09 AM
Also, please, PLEASE let r&a preserve enhancement when fused!

That's probably not going to happen because I don't see GREE doing that to Armor sets. If it doesn't perserve enhancement, then people will tend to try and get more bling to do so. This is GREE's way of thinking.

Mike Uchiha
11-07-2015, 05:21 PM
Hey i dont say do this much but what if gree equilized guild wars out more better im only have two members in my guild with no dragonforge armour and im taken on 8+member with dragonforge amour how am i suspose to win if i cant get past there sentinal

xWolfSlayerx
11-07-2015, 06:31 PM
Hey i dont say do this much but what if gree equilized guild wars out more better im only have two members in my guild with no dragonforge armour and im taken on 8+member with dragonforge amour how am i suspose to win if i cant get past there sentinal

Very simple, you don't. The Sentinel is supposed to be the strongest one, although there is a set amount of times needed until you can get past the Sentinel so no worries.

XBDMRRFPN
11-10-2015, 08:24 AM
I am getting often crash problems with iphone 6
the problem is that after crash the raid energy is gone

this is unfair.

gardibolt
12-24-2015, 09:12 AM
We really need a Flip Order button in the Armorsmith like there is in the Fusion Master. When you've been playing a long time if you want to craft low level armor for fusion you have to page through tons of armor to get to it. Please!

Paul Achilles D'Aigle
01-01-2016, 12:35 PM
You REALLY need to get the programmers to reduce their memory footprint. I can't keep playing with it freezing up all the time like it is.

I run task manager to clear memory, and an additional memory manager to get around 300Mb free before starting the game, and with it constantly "Please Wait" updating, it just slows down then stops responding. I then have to kill it and start all over clearing memory and restarting the game again. This comes at sometimes the worst moments.

Paul Achilles D'Aigle
01-01-2016, 12:40 PM
You should get this playable on PC. There'd be less hardware issues, and make it more accessible to more players.

Paul Achilles D'Aigle
01-01-2016, 12:43 PM
I'm not seeing any damage numbers from my pet's strong attack.

gardibolt
01-04-2016, 05:23 PM
The lag and constant updates and inability to connect to the update server have pretty much finished my enthusiasm for this game. Totally broken.

RE Thargor
01-07-2016, 02:30 AM
Three things are bothering me very much,and i think it's time to finally change them:

1. 3 day war!
It's very unfortunate to make wars last this long,because they tend to get boring after some time,but especially because they now end on a monday and it's quite impossible to organize attacks properly when most people are busy with work or school. I think wars and raids should be pure weekend events.

2. Set armors without r&a!
Please put ALL set r&a in chests,not just some. I would love the set for my emissary which sadly i didn't get in raid that time. But more importantly,you keep giving away armors in chests (like coldflame) for which it is simply impossible to complete the set.

3. Epic armors!
Please figure out a way for everyone to keep using epic armors. Between all the plus armors from events and war/raid,df and df+ normal epic armors have become pretty useless. Especially the epic boss armors are not even worth crafting anymore,which is very sad.

Cuffy Meigs
01-07-2016, 06:49 AM
I have almost 2000 rings and another 2000 amulets. Now i receive neither as rewards in raids.
Can we make the lower tiers smeltable?

MisterT
01-07-2016, 01:05 PM
On behalf of the european players on global server i would like to thank Gree for the big mess up they made for the Pet Frenzy. Most of europe will be asleep when pet frenzy will be there, nice way to treat people Gree.

xWolfSlayerx
01-07-2016, 03:25 PM
On behalf of the european players on global server i would like to thank Gree for the big mess up they made for the Pet Frenzy. Most of europe will be asleep when pet frenzy will be there, nice way to treat people Gree.

Well at least you will know that you spent your time wisely and you didn't even waste a cent.

MisterT
01-17-2016, 08:46 AM
When your guild is set to "open" and you're not full people can go to the guild mid war but can't be kicked, why this mess up Gree?

MisterT
01-26-2016, 11:50 AM
Why not give us something that is realy usefull, something like giving the option to smelt rings and amulets. Atm i have 2402 rings, the 1 star bronze, silver ang gold are useless to me but still keep getting them

hoticehunter
01-27-2016, 12:43 PM
I'm not seeing any damage numbers from my pet's strong attack.

Which pet do you have? The pet's special attack from using a full guage doesn't always attack. Some pets, like the bronze star and the 1* Air pets I know off the top of my head, don't actually attack at all when you use their guage. They do their special ability instead of attacking.

hoticehunter
01-27-2016, 12:47 PM
When your guild is set to "open" and you're not full people can go to the guild mid war but can't be kicked, why this mess up Gree?
Let's think about this for a moment. People are inherently *******s. What do you think would happen if people were allowed to kick other people mid-war? That power would be abused. People would kick others with an hour left of the war to go JUST to screw someone over and keep them from getting rewards.

That's why it is how it is.

Jemni
02-08-2016, 10:24 AM
I'm about to hit level 500!! Will I get anything special as a reward at that level? I doubt it. How about some definitively nice rewards at some of these milestones? I've been playing a long time obviously and bought a lot of chests during that time, but randomly always get shut out of any good armor with one exception. So I maybe be the only level 500 player with only one DF armor. I think a guaranteed DF would be nice. Or a 3 star pet perhaps.

Hitting high levels can't be purchased, it takes time and dedication. There should be a commensurate reward for it.

roookey1
02-08-2016, 04:31 PM
This is just one of the many pieces of the puzzle that turned me from a big fan and paying customer into a 'lurker' who just supports his guild by making a few points during events (w/o spending gems of course) but doesn't do much else in the game anymore. There's just too much greed in Gree, I've gotten tired of it.

I wonder how many dedicated, high-spending customers quitted over the slap in the face of inactives receiving 1000 gems and a DF armor. Guess not that many despite their big complaints, but it certainly was another big piece of the puzzle for many.