PDA

View Full Version : Recieved no gold

Jd-fors
07-14-2015, 07:34 AM
During the last wd I attempted to purchase gold for sale price of 15.99 but recieved nothing.ticket 2531834 sent July 7th after a long argument with I tunes about GREE's customer service.july 9th Matt asked for a screenshot and said he would look in to this.since July 9th I have not heard anything!
Is this good customer service GREE?i didn't realize that my screenshot sends me to the bottom of the pile to ultimately closed out quietly as resolved.
To the community,Apple says they are looking into a lawsuit with GREE as thousands and thousands of player complaints.i feel Apple is just as dirty as GREE in supporting an app that doesn't care about its customers.
It is not the 15.99 that has me upset.it is the principle that rubs me wrong.
Have a nice day community.

J-manKometh96
07-14-2015, 07:55 AM
Go through the process of buying it again, but stop just short of finalizing the transaction. It should then register. Others have had luck with this in the past.

Jd-fors
07-14-2015, 08:14 AM
That was tried.didnt work this time unfortunately which just only shows how tricky the process is.this should have been fixed a long time ago.no one should have to go back in and re-smack the buy gold button.

J-manKometh96
07-14-2015, 08:22 AM
Yes you are right about that. But as there is no CS, this is the best we've got.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-14-2015, 04:29 PM
During the last wd I attempted to purchase gold for sale price of 15.99 but recieved nothing.ticket 2531834 sent July 7th after a long argument with I tunes about GREE's customer service.july 9th Matt asked for a screenshot and said he would look in to this.since July 9th I have not heard anything!
Is this good customer service GREE?i didn't realize that my screenshot sends me to the bottom of the pile to ultimately closed out quietly as resolved.
To the community,Apple says they are looking into a lawsuit with GREE as thousands and thousands of player complaints.i feel Apple is just as dirty as GREE in supporting an app that doesn't care about its customers.
It is not the 15.99 that has me upset.it is the principle that rubs me wrong.
Have a nice day community.

this tactic seem not fare