PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to see some variety in bonuses as war rewards?

bam bam.
07-13-2015, 11:13 PM
Pretty straight forward, let's get some variety in the rewards, it is a better way to spice things up then constantly changing event formats imho

Laurence1
07-14-2015, 02:26 AM
As long as it is not mission payout, raid payout or anything to do with valour lol

Helios Von Elisar
07-14-2015, 04:54 AM
An extra construction bonus and I'm good.
No, wait, an energy bonus and I'm good.
No, wait again, I want a regen bonus.
No, wait.....

bam bam.
07-14-2015, 05:41 AM
An extra construction bonus and I'm good.
No, wait, an energy bonus and I'm good.
No, wait again, I want a regen bonus.
No, wait.....

Copy that. Valor it is

Jd-fors
07-14-2015, 08:42 AM
And an extra Allie too

Speed ump
07-14-2015, 11:45 AM
Here's one that will get some attention. A gold bonus boost. When you buy gold, it boosts your purchase by the appropriate amount.

Speed ump
07-14-2015, 11:46 AM
Here's another, a speed increase, it reduces game lag and time watching the spinning ball by they propagate amount.

Sheldor Sir
07-14-2015, 11:56 AM
does anyone really care?

truthteller
07-14-2015, 12:15 PM
Here's one that will get some attention. A gold bonus boost. When you buy gold, it boosts your purchase by the appropriate amount.

Here's another, a speed increase, it reduces game lag and time watching the spinning ball by they propagate amount.

Those are great, but I think this one is better

A bonus that will work properly and will allow the player to receive proper replies from CS

level 1 bonus: CS will give you a response on actual proper timely manner (1 or 2 business days)
level 2 bonus: CS response will actually relate to the issue you are experiencing.......(this does not apply to level 1 bonuses)
Level 3 bonus: CS will actually follow up with Devs on a possible solution to your issue, instead of just putting your ticket "on hold" (this level still does not entitles player to an actual proper solution, only a "solution".....like here is 5 refills to compensate for the 50 refills you wasted)

and so on, bit by bits improvements in CS :rolleyes:

bam bam.
07-14-2015, 01:51 PM

Sorry you can only get a plus to lag, not a minus. The devs are ,currently working on this one.

Danger Mouse
07-14-2015, 02:14 PM
A + 7 to NPC's. for every hit on your intended target in LTQ, it lags and registers 7 hits on random non-LTQ targets, taking energy and adding XP accordingly. I've already got the +3 bonus, more would be great!

bam bam.
07-14-2015, 02:21 PM
Ok ok we get it. Let's get back to constructive ideas for boosts so GReE can conciously ignore them.

Danger Mouse
07-14-2015, 03:56 PM
Don't you have to be aware of something before you can ignore it?

In all seriousness, they've successfully ignored all other forum calls over the years for more imaginative boosts that actually add substance to game play, and it's attack/defence all the way. Good luck this time, I mean it. But I don't hold out much hope.

Now, can we get back to the unconstructive suggestions and at least have some fun with it all? ;-))

Danger Mouse
07-14-2015, 03:59 PM
Speaking of which, aren't we overdue for a "Where's the Fountain of Youth" thread? Is Thief actually still playing?

Laurence1
07-14-2015, 09:48 PM
Who says gree does not listen someone I belived asked for the + 1 upgrade boost and hey presto we got one at the bargin price of 199gold its a must have for the modern mobile army.

bam bam.
07-15-2015, 12:34 AM
Don't you have to be aware of something before you can ignore it?

In all seriousness, they've successfully ignored all other forum calls over the years for more imaginative boosts that actually add substance to game play, and it's attack/defence all the way. Good luck this time, I mean it. But I don't hold out much hope.

Now, can we get back to the unconstructive suggestions and at least have some fun with it all? ;-))

This is not true, we have had some wins.

All no, most yes.

bam bam.
07-15-2015, 04:35 AM
How about it bolt, can you have a lil chin wag with the devs on this one.

No raid Valor boosts, no mission payout boosts, let's see some quality boosts. Maybe you should ask the forum what boosts they would like to see in the game that they would willing part money with for. Sounds like a good job for a forum mod don't you think?

WBS
07-15-2015, 02:10 PM
A frontline regen of deploy boost would be nice, but please fix the lag before you add regen.

bam bam.
07-17-2015, 04:12 AM
How bout it bolt?. Any chance of some variety. Missionary is getting pretty boring