PDA

View Full Version : Experience Glitch?

General Nu
07-13-2015, 08:44 PM
Hey
My XP is increasing when I'm not doing anything. It's like its on a timer mode. Anyone else having the same issue? I'm on Android...

Pidgeot
07-13-2015, 09:36 PM
Back way back when that would happen to my money, it would just keep going up, then I found out it was due to not being connected to the internet. Make sure you're still connected to the internet and see if it resets once it syncs.

General Nu
07-13-2015, 10:37 PM
Thanks.for the reply. When I'm not connected to the Internet my game stops so it's probably not that. I'm also on my mobile so it would just switch to my carrier network if it dropped my WiFi. I have noticed that it occurs when I complete a regular mission target.

Pidgeot
07-13-2015, 11:25 PM
Thanks.for the reply. When I'm not connected to the Internet my game stops so it's probably not that. I'm also on my mobile so it would just switch to my carrier network if it dropped my WiFi. I have noticed that it occurs when I complete a regular mission target.

The XP seems to slowly count up when doing anything that gives XP. When I do something that gives XP (after like 5 million taps) its slowly counts the XP to my total. If may just be trying to catch up after all the taps.

General Nu
07-14-2015, 08:12 AM
I hit something that gives 1exp and it counted away