PDA

View Full Version : Stop the monotony!

Cats
07-13-2015, 04:31 PM
It's time for some new events. The game is becoming a non-stop Groundhog Day chore. I'm seeing (as well as feeling) a lot of apathy and the interest in even completing events is lacking. Now to make it worse there are the same old events at the same time. Constantly. You're going to run off the people who help you get paid. We need something to make it interesting again please.

TheJess
07-13-2015, 04:40 PM
It would be nice,but often new events are glitchy and expensive to complete. My view is the game is what it is, some like it, some are bored but stay for camaraderie, and others leave. Unfortunately the latter have become numerous due to burn out from the plethora of events.

Dipstik
07-13-2015, 04:40 PM
I miss farming m4s, buying exceleros, and attacking people in hopes that an armored truck would drop (1 defense point more than an excelero.)

Kids these days don't appreciate anything.

Cats
07-13-2015, 04:59 PM
I miss farming m4s, buying exceleros, and attacking people in hopes that an armored truck would drop (1 defense point more than an excelero.)

Kids these days don't appreciate anything.

I enjoyed farming for explosives in Junkyard and watching my stats jump a point or two. If it wasn't for our syn I'd have dumped this game a long time ago. We keep each other interested and that's getting harder to do each "new" event.

Evan1000
07-13-2015, 08:12 PM
I enjoyed maxing out my maps for the skill point so I can get more energy to do so. I have up to Seaside mastered