PDA

View Full Version : The Hate Mob are ruining the forum.

Pages : [1] 2

Vegaman
07-13-2015, 11:34 AM
Dear Moderators,

Many people have stopped posting or even coming to the forum anymore.

The Dewin Nutter, Mentally incontent, Danger Rat and other wannabees are ruining it for most of us..

Troll posts, inane drivel and bullying. Anyone who posts a thread or reply they don't agree with with their non stop GREE bashing is ganged up on.

Its time it stopped and the mods stepped in.

ju100
07-13-2015, 12:56 PM
Any serious thread is locked or removed, so the faults are maybe shared

robmurphy
07-13-2015, 01:03 PM
L
Dear Moderators,

The Dewin Nutter, Mentally incontent, Danger Rat and other wannabees are ruining it for most of us..

Troll posts, inane drivel and bullying. Anyone who posts a thread or reply they don't agree with with their non stop GREE bashing is ganged up on.

I completely agree. Those boring idiots make this forum essentially worthless.

Very few experienced players come in here now because of their gibberish.

Their impotence in the game is only matched by their banality in here.

Please go away.

sstuutss
07-13-2015, 02:00 PM
oh yes, THATS the reason 5 hoover bikes gets you into the top 30k

Do you guys awalys run off to the teacher when some disagrees with you? even though your posts are against TOS you feel free tomake them.....interesting

Vile Lynn
07-13-2015, 02:30 PM
wow, no mod has stepped in?

:rolleyes:

#favoritism

Tee
07-13-2015, 02:35 PM
Plenty hate right here in this thread.

crazeejay
07-13-2015, 03:07 PM
LOL need a tissue boys??

Robespierre
07-13-2015, 03:16 PM
I think this is off-topic fodder for the troll baiting.

Danger Mouse
07-13-2015, 03:49 PM
oh, the irony is strong with this one. Dripping with it he is.

It's kinda like the chicken and the egg. Which came first? The exploitative policies and rubbish customer service of an organisation specifically designed to milk addicted whales in return for giving them a farcical sense of entitlement because they can buy their way to the top of an imaginary dung pile, or the entitled attitudes of said addicted whales that they think they're special enough to get yanked the opinions of those that point out the farcical nature of their addiction to an organisation with exploitative policies and rubbish customer service? One of life's little conundrums. Oh well, I guess we may never know the answer.

Maybe if the organisation wasn't quite so exploitative and gave decent service that respected the customer, there would be nothing to point out and everyone would be happy? How's that for a radical concept. There certainly would be less new complaints on the forum from those experiencing the organisations fantastic coding skills and helpful service for the first time, the only place incidentally where anyone pays any attention to a complaint, certainly not "customer service", and there'd probably be far less posts from said addicted whales complaining about complaints, mainly I think because, like any addict, they don't like having the ultimate futility and harmful nature of their addiction pointed out to them? Just a thought.

Rolinz
07-13-2015, 03:57 PM
I myself have posted less and less lately.

I do not mind everyone posting their opinion. I think we all have a right to do so. Positive or Negative, I believe people can post their opinions, even if I do not agree with them.

If someone is really annoying, I can just add them to my "Ignore List".

The forum is supposed to be used for sharing information and posting issues/problems found with the game.

I thought one of the purpose of this forum is for GREE to send us useful and thorough information we can all use to enjoy the game more.

But instead, we get misinformation, too-late information, vague information, same old excuses and just plain lack of any information.

I can rely more on my faction teammates to provide better and more useful information!

That is why I rarely post on here anymore.

Just my opinion.

Yo Salty
07-13-2015, 04:10 PM
Dear Moderators,

You sir need to relax and lighten up. If you don't like what you see then go to the next thread. If you don't like something on TV, change the channel. If you don't like what's on the radio, then change the station. You crying like a little BxTxH only adds fuel to the fire.

crazeejay
07-13-2015, 04:18 PM
Dear Moderators,

More like Gree is ruining it for you. You're just too freeking stubborn to realize it. Just keep spending. The Gree loves you! LMAO

Danger Mouse
07-13-2015, 04:29 PM
More like Gree is ruining it for you. You're just too freeking stubborn to realize it. Just keep spending. The Gree loves you! LMAO

I guess that's the trouble with spending lots and lots and lots of money, you feel like you should own something, anything, at the end of it all.

crazeejay
07-13-2015, 04:34 PM
i guess that's the trouble with spending lots and lots and lots of money, you feel like you should own something, anything, at the end of it all.

bingo!! :)

WBS
07-13-2015, 05:24 PM
I vote this thread a thumbs up for most comedic thread of the year award. We love you Vegaman����

Speed ump
07-13-2015, 05:44 PM
Danger, so you're the flies on the dung pile? Just following along with your metaphor. Also you have assumed vega is a spender. Possibly he said he was somewhere, but not that I have seen. Some people are just tired of you trolls, dosnt mean they are just the spenders. Also what he is refering to has nothing to do with GREE's issues. You guys Attack anyone with personal attacks who doesn't agree with your pessimistic views on every subject. Instead of making a farce of everything, cutting everyone down who isn't you, post valid issues with semi objective thinking and you'd get a much different response. No, that's not your style, you'd rather act like five year olds. Dew can't help himself, never could. It's obvious you know better, and know you're wrong,but do it anyways for whatever level of enjoyment you get by being a sheep and getting to be with what you think is the cool crowd. every word you guys post prove the level of jealousy you have for the guys who are at the top, hidden by thinly disguised denials of the opposite. You know, if I see someone spending crazy money for something I never would, why say anything? It's their money, it's their time. If it makes them happy, why should I care? They're not trying to stop me from doing what I want ( unless I want to be at the top for very little or no effort) they make their prioroties as they wish, and I make my own. For some reason you guys want others to abide by your personal ideas. i don't see spenders trying to tell you that you have to spend, or not. The spenders have been ruining the game since it started according to the non spenders. And the ones who say they used to be spenders, but chose not to any more, yet are still here posting? Let's be honest, you couldn't afford to keep spending to keep up, and that why you have problems. If the product really bothered to enough to stop spending, you sure wouldn't be here daily with your negativity. It's ine thing to have a problem with GREE's level of service, which I thnk is clear we all agree about, it's another to attack people who have differing views in other areas. Discussion is great, debate is great. Attacking people just clearly shows that you have other problems that have nothing to do with the game or gree. Gree dint force you to do that, they don't force you to stay here and post, they don't force you to stay in a game that you so clearly hate that you make the time and effort to spend large amounts of time posting here just how much you hate it. If I despised it as much as you guys claim to, I'd be gone. You wouldn't see me in here. I'd be done and over. I would not be trying to make it unpleasant for others who want to keep playing. I sure wouldn't want to add to my personal agony by rehashing it daily.

Danger Mouse
07-13-2015, 05:49 PM
Danger, so you're the flies on the dung pile? Just following along with your metaphor. Also you have assumed vega is a spender. Possibly he said he was somewhere, but not that I have seen. Some people are just tired of you trolls, dosnt mean they are just the spenders. Also what he is refering to has nothing to do with GREE's issues. You guys Attack anyone with personal attacks who doesn't agree with your pessimistic views on every subject. Instead of making a farce of everything, cutting everyone down who isn't you, post valid issues with semi objective thinking and you'd get a much different response. No, that's not your style, you'd rather act like five year olds. Dew can't help himself, never could. It's obvious you know better, and know you're wrong,but do it anyways for whatever level of enjoyment you get by being a sheep and getting to be with what you think is the cool crowd. every word you guys post prove the level of jealousy you have for the guys who are at the top, hidden by thinly disguised denials of the opposite. You know, if I see someone spending crazy money for something I never would, why say anything? It's their money, it's their time. If it makes them happy, why should I care? They're not trying to stop me from doing what I want ( unless I want to be at the top for very little or no effort) they make their prioroties as they wish, and I make my own. For some reason you guys want others to abide by your personal ideas. i don't see spenders trying to tell you that you have to spend, or not. The spenders have been ruining the game since it started according to the non spenders. And the ones who say they used to be spenders, but chose not to any more, yet are still here posting? Let's be honest, you couldn't afford to keep spending to keep up, and that why you have problems. If the product really bothered to enough to stop spending, you sure wouldn't be here daily with your negativity. It's ine thing to have a problem with GREE's level of service, which I thnk is clear we all agree about, it's another to attack people who have differing views in other areas. Discussion is great, debate is great. Attacking people just clearly shows that you have other problems that have nothing to do with the game or gree. Gree dint force you to do that, they don't force you to stay here and post, they don't force you to stay in a game that you so clearly hate that you make the time and effort to spend large amounts of time posting here just how much you hate it. If I despised it as much as you guys claim to, I'd be gone. You wouldn't see me in here. I'd be done and over. I would not be trying to make it unpleasant for others who want to keep playing. I sure wouldn't want to add to my personal agony by rehashing it daily.

Nah, sorry, too long to read. Attention span of a fly and all that, just to continue the metaphor.

BTW - love the way you all take yourselves so seriously! Keep up the good work.

groovy shags
07-13-2015, 07:09 PM
No one is jealous. No one is jealous. No one is jealous. No one is jealous. No one is jealous. No one is jealous. No one is jealous.
No one is jealous. No one is jealous. No one is jealous. No one is jealous. No one is jealous. No one is jealous. No one is jealous.

I hope this clears things up a little bit. Happy tapping!

crazeejay
07-13-2015, 07:16 PM
But what are you really trying to say groovy? lol

groovy shags
07-13-2015, 07:24 PM
But what are you really trying to say groovy? lol

I am also not jealous of someone who pays for a big, ugly escort.

Not jealous of heroin addicts.

And certainly not jealous of people that bought the iwatch.

I just feel sorry for them.

Speed ump
07-13-2015, 07:34 PM
I see, so you post on forums about those too and demean the above, including I watch buyers. What a sad life. ( the more you post you're not jealous, the more obvious it is that you are, but it's ok. I won't tell anyone. I promise)

Tee
07-13-2015, 07:35 PM
I couldn't read all of Groovys post. Too dang long!! Stopped after the first sentence.

Danger Mouse
07-13-2015, 08:19 PM
I see, so you post on forums about those too and demean the above, including I watch buyers. What a sad life. ( the more you post you're not jealous, the more obvious it is that you are, but it's ok. I won't tell anyone. I promise)

That's better, far less waffling.

Let's try Speedies special brand of logic filter that the more you post you aren't something, the more you actually really are the exact opposite.

Soeedie has posted numerous times how he doesn't find our posts witty or informative, how he doesn't care what we do, how he couldn't care less what we say. Let's see, putting that through the speedie special filter...... Carrying the one, adding y........

He loves us!!!!!

Speed ump
07-13-2015, 09:13 PM
Add up all your posts from your group of trolls, yes, still comes up jealous. Probably mostly jealous that our lives arnt quite so sad nor filled with so much negativity.

bam bam.
07-13-2015, 09:53 PM
Groovy you are obviously jelly.

Danger I agree fix the root cause n the inane crud will stop getting posted.

Danger I too can't be bothered to read anything at all by speed....I just get too jelly that I am not as God like

Danger Mouse
07-13-2015, 10:48 PM
Add up all your posts from your group of trolls, yes, still comes up jealous. Probably mostly jealous that our lives arnt quite so sad nor filled with so much negativity.

That's all right speedie. We know you love us. No need to act all grumpy like to try and fob us off the scent. It's ok, let it all out. You can be honest, show your love. You know you really want to.

Yo Salty
07-13-2015, 11:13 PM
That's all right speedie. We know you love us. No need to act all grumpy like to try and fob us off the scent. It's ok, let it all out. You can be honest, show your love. You know you really want to.

Of course speedie loves us. Without us he wouldn't post as much. And we love him too...cheers

ezmunie
07-14-2015, 01:09 AM
I've just about stopped coming here because I have half the guys/gals here on my ignore list. I don't have this much negativity in my life, I sure as hell don't want to wade through it here to try and find something constructive.
They have nothing to ADD to the game.
They have NO information to share.
I've gotten the personal attacks, the beatdowns because I have a brain and can think for myself. I follow no one. I'm not in cahoots with anyone.
There are some good guys/gals here who share their knowledge of the game, but they are mighty scarce of late.

IMO, the trolls have taken over and until they are banned, Gree might as well rename this forum Troll City and send the whole ball of wax to the dead threads.

Danger Mouse
07-14-2015, 01:24 AM
There are some good guys/gals here who share their knowledge of the game, but they are mighty scarce of late.

Most of those have quit the game, not the forum. Didn't you see their goodbye messages?

robmurphy
07-14-2015, 01:56 AM
Most of those have quit the game, not the forum. Didn't you see their goodbye messages?

Most, but not all DM.

I think the point of the responses some of us are trying to make is that there are some of us in the game, in the very top factions, with multi-year experience who would enjoy debating things in here without the negative crap spouted by the usual suspects.

There are things we could perhaps share that would help new gamers or people who want to get the most out of MW

But we don't bother because of how those usual suspects try to beat everything down. It's such a shame you're all denying those who want to learn and debate the opportunity to do so.

No one is saying this game is perfect. Of course it's not. But there are still many playing it and this forum could be helpful to many of them, but this boring tiresome mob make it impossible.

Such a shame.

This forum, and indeed the game would be a much better place without these people.

Danger Mouse
07-14-2015, 02:36 AM
Most, but not all DM.

I think the point of the responses some of us are trying to make is that there are some of us in the game, in the very top factions, with multi-year experience who would enjoy debating things in here without the negative crap spouted by the usual suspects.

There are things we could perhaps share that would help new gamers or people who want to get the most out of MW

But we don't bother because of how those usual suspects try to beat everything down. It's such a shame you're all denying those who want to learn and debate the opportunity to do so.

No one is saying this game is perfect. Of course it's not. But there are still many playing it and this forum could be helpful to many of them, but this boring tiresome mob make it impossible.

Such a shame.

This forum, and indeed the game would be a much better place without these people.

I guess it's all a matter of perspective Rob. Because there's also a few out there, also with many years experience at top levels (regrettably) from when Factions were still just a gleam in the companies Chief Financial Officers eye, that are also trying to pass on their experiences of how the corporation operates and appears willing to continue doing so.

robmurphy
07-14-2015, 03:19 AM
I guess it's all a matter of perspective Rob. Because there's also a few out there, also with many years experience at top levels (regrettably) from when Factions were still just a gleam in the companies Chief Financial Officers eye, that are also trying to pass on their experiences of how the corporation operates and appears willing to continue doing so.

I get that DM. When you get to my age you understand everything is a matter of perspective (perception is reality)

But if you're trying to get over the message that the game is full of bugs and glitches and GREE are simply trying to get every penny out of us they can - we get it......

I know that every penny I've ever spent on this game will ultimately leave me with nothing. There is nothing tactile about these games, it's all pixels.

Do you honestly believe, hand on heart, that the nonsensical waffling of DEW has any beneficial affect on the game, the game experience or the people who play?

I certainly don't and I'm embarrassed on behalf of those who seem to laud him as some sort of MW messiah. He's not. He's an irrelevance.

You allude to the fact that you're a long term MW player from a top faction, why don't you start giving some positive advice? Tell people which events are the better ones to do (notice I didn't say 'good to do').

Why not try to help make this forum a positive place to share ideas and perhaps give collective feedback to GREE. All it is at the moment is a pit of scorpions that makes the game even worse.

Danger Mouse
07-14-2015, 03:41 AM
I get that DM. When you get to my age you understand everything is a matter of perspective (perception is reality)

But if you're trying to get over the message that the game is full of bugs and glitches and GREE are simply trying to get every penny out of us they can - we get it......

I know that every penny I've ever spent on this game will ultimately leave me with nothing. There is nothing tactile about these games, it's all pixels.

Do you honestly believe, hand on heart, that the nonsensical waffling of DEW has any beneficial affect on the game, the game experience or the people who play?

I certainly don't and I'm embarrassed on behalf of those who seem to laud him as some sort of MW messiah. He's not. He's an irrelevance.

You allude to the fact that you're a long term MW player from a top faction, why don't you start giving some positive advice? Tell people which events are the better ones to do (notice I didn't say 'good to do').

Why not try to help make this forum a positive place to share ideas and perhaps give collective feedback to GREE. All it is at the moment is a pit of scorpions that makes the game even worse.

Been there done that Rob. For many years. This is just the latest in a long line of Avatars, the others banned when the usual frustration of trying to see positive change (or even responsible dealings) with our beloved company came to a head.

Now, the best advice I can give any newbie is don't even start. Why would you? Or, if you do start, at least have some perspective that your frustrations are not new, and, as has been shown time and again, will have no affect on how things are run.

As for our friend Dewie........ Where's the harm? Take him or leave him, harmless really. He has a certain charm, and at least has an ability to laugh at himself - more that can be said for some.

bam bam.
07-14-2015, 03:50 AM
Dew is just making light of a bad situation. No he is not helpful, but no he is not harmful either. If GReE got their act together his poems would be about rainbows and butterflies. It is not the forum members who create the atmosphere, it's the leadership!. We are just reactive to our puppeteers.

Helios Von Elisar
07-14-2015, 04:03 AM
I have to agree with Vegaman. Noobs can't ask for help without a pack of posts telling them to leave the game. You can't ask for help without a bunch of posts criticizing everything about the game. They aren't playing the game but for whatever reason they think it is their charge in life to bring it down. Sad people with no purpose in life other than to rant and consume oxygen.

J1mcrane
07-14-2015, 04:05 AM
Dew is just making light of a bad situation. No he is not helpful, but no he is not harmful either. If GReE got their act together his poems would be about rainbows and butterflies. It is not the forum members who create the atmosphere, it's the leadership!. We are just reactive to our puppeteers.

I see your point, but.... Dew and all the other Dew-ciples claim to.....do nothing! They have apparently given up on the game, so how would they ever know if it improved.

The sad fact is that they use this board as a platform to demonstrate supposed wit and ability to argue, most of the time with no real substance.

Danger Mouse
07-14-2015, 04:15 AM
I see your point, but.... Dew and all the other Dew-ciples claim to.....do nothing! They have apparently given up on the game, so how would they ever know if it improved.

The sad fact is that they use this board as a platform to demonstrate supposed wit and ability to argue, most of the time with no real substance.

Oh, they Dew more than they claim. They just don't spend. Small but important difference.

bam bam.
07-14-2015, 04:18 AM
I have to agree with Vegaman. Noobs can't ask for help without a pack of posts telling them to leave the game. You can't ask for help without a bunch of posts criticizing everything about the game. They aren't playing the game but for whatever reason they think it is their charge in life to bring it down. Sad people with no purpose in life other than to rant and consume oxygen.

Once again, if GReE provided better customer service people wouldn't be telling them not to play, so to that I would say that is solid advice. But they will be given the warning to leave and we will still answer their question. I know I well tell GReE what's what but I will always help out my fellow gamers first, and not with guesses...I give them solid info or a heads up to where they can get that from, even though it should be a customer representatives prerogative to ensure noobs can easily understand the game and we the experienced players help with the nuances of the game.

Danger Mouse
07-14-2015, 04:21 AM
Once again, if GReE provided better customer service people wouldn't be telling them not to play, so to that I would say that is solid advice. But they will be given the warning to leave and we will still answer their question. I know I well tell GReE what's what but I will always help out my fellow gamers first, and not with guesses...I give them solid info or a heads up to where they can get that from, even though it should be a customer representatives prerogative to ensure noobs can easily understand the game and we the experienced players help with the nuances of the game.

Yeah, but that's the problem bam. The nuance is gone. Now it's just a matter of what's worth spending for and what isn't, and the ledgers aren't exactly balanced on that front either lately. Even Rob would have to concede that point. Even Danimal gave up the ghost on that one, and a more positive player you'd be hard to find.

Vegaman
07-14-2015, 04:21 AM
For the record I am in a low top 200 ish faction. Played since day 1 and don't really spend gold.

But my point about the forum going down hill and the continued 'badger Baiting' shouting down others comments if not part of the negative 'gang' are in my opinion driving many away from the forum.
I have no idea where the jealousy idiotic rant came from but it further demonstrates my point about populating posts with inane drivel to shut someone up making a point.

bam bam.
07-14-2015, 04:24 AM
Gaming is much more than just "games". It is a way of life, a social gathering, a stress reliever (or increaser), a source of entertainment, and no you don't achieve a physical product but you are purchasing a service...make no mistake about that. It is not for or about pixels, people don't play for pixels. People play for entertainment and they have a right to demand a quality experience. If it is not met they should first and foremost voice their concerns and secondly not part with cash until value for money had been reached (simple market dynamics). I hate when our mods censor us, we should not be censoring eachother.

If GReE fixed their service, tho mood here will increase and along with the good will, the good times will roll on.

Danger Mouse
07-14-2015, 04:24 AM
For the record I am in a low top 200 ish faction. Played since day 1 and don't really spend gold.

But my point about the forum going down hill and the continued 'badger Baiting' shouting down others comments if not part of the negative 'gang' are in my opinion driving many away from the forum.
I have no idea where the jealousy idiotic rant came from but it further demonstrates my point about populating posts with inane drivel to shut someone up making a point.

Even if that "point" is just to label someone as jealous just because they disagree? You should read more of these posts before commenting my friend.

Danger Mouse
07-14-2015, 04:25 AM
Gaming is much more than just "games". It is a way of life, a social gathering, a stress reliever (or increaser), a source of entertainment, and no you don't achieve a physical product but you are purchasing a service...make no mistake about that. It is not for or about pixels, people don't play for pixels. People play for entertainment and they have a right to demand a quality experience. If it is not met they should first and foremost voice their concerns and secondly not part with cash until value for money had been reached (simple market dynamics). I hate when our mods censor us, we should not be censoring each other.

If GReE fixed their service, tho mood here will increase and along with the good will, the good times will roll on.

Exactly my friend

robmurphy
07-14-2015, 04:28 AM
Even Rob would have to concede that point.

I do agree. And I most certainly don't spend gold on every event.

I always spend gold on WD and FL because I am part of a team and I would never, ever let my team down my missing mins.

But I look at each events rewards and choose what to spend and what not to spend.

I haven't spent gold on ILTQs for a long time. If the rewards improve (energy, health etc.), then I'll spend.

bam bam.
07-14-2015, 04:34 AM
I do agree. And I most certainly don't spend gold on every event.

I always spend gold on WD and FL because I am part of a team and I would never, ever let my team down my missing mins.

But I look at each events rewards and choose what to spend and what not to spend.

I haven't spent gold on ILTQs for a long time. If the rewards improve (energy, health etc.), then I'll spend.

You are seeing a smaller picture here my friend. You are letting your team down because market dynamics are skewed when instead of spending on a service...you spend for loyalty or spend to win an auction because your ego won't allow a lower finish. Do your team a favour and encourage them all to spend when and ONLY when it is good value for money. Forget your place on a leaderboard. Help us speak to GReE in the only terms they talk in $$$$. You do this already by picking your event, but do it on the whole, spend on cycles rather than single events. Is this 3 week cycle worth partaking in yes/no. Overwhelmingly...it is a no atm.

Don't miss your mins, have your team come together and make a conscious choice to do the right thing and spend on service rather than loyalty.

robmurphy
07-14-2015, 04:43 AM
Bam, who are you to say what I am seeing. Do not believe you know anything about me.

I choose to play in a top faction because that is my enjoyment. You are trying to tell me how to play this game based on your beliefs. How rude.

I play however I want to play. I don't give a tiny rats ass how you play and wouldn't tell you how to.

I entered this post because I dislike the negativity of people like you and DEW. I do not tell you how to spend your money or what you and your faction should do.

Danger Mouse
07-14-2015, 04:55 AM
Bam, who are you to say what I am seeing. Do not believe you know anything about me.

I choose to play in a top faction because that is my enjoyment. You are trying to tell me how to play this game based on your beliefs. How rude.

I play however I want to play. I don't give a tiny rats ass how you play and wouldn't tell you how to.

I entered this post because I dislike the negativity of people like you and DEW. I do not tell you how to spend your money or what you and your faction should do.

Philosophical question Rob. Would you continue to patronise a restaurant where portion sizes got less and less, cooking quality got worse and worse, the serving staff ignore you complaints, and management charge the same regardless of all this, top dollar. Of course you wouldn't. But many people used to love this restaurant, and want to love it again, dearly hoping it would return to its glory days. But all they see is you and your mates rewarding the owners for this rapidly deteriorating service by continuing to pay them top dollar, regardless of what's served up, crowding the doors for every "special".
What would your response be to that scenario?

bam bam.
07-14-2015, 05:00 AM

Mate it is just a phylisophical difference. I did not mean you are a bad person and Jesus should smite thee. I was trying to say the best way to help your team is to maybe take 3 steps back and fight to win the war of improving the game rather than buying a place on a leaderboard. You can spend away in dangers restaurant as above, you are free to do so. But when the place gets shut down due to a rat infestation and poor hygiene know that your spending enabled and encouraged this behaviour.

You are a good dude and you are here trying to improve the forum. We are good people and we are trying to improve the game ---> which will then as a byproduct improve the forum.

Helios Von Elisar
07-14-2015, 05:01 AM
It depends on how hot the waitresses are.

I don't worry about how other people spend their money and don't understand why it upsets others. They aren't effecting your game - except for the facts that they are paying the salaries of those who keep the game going. Maybe we need more spenders, good developers are expensive.

robmurphy
07-14-2015, 05:06 AM
Philosophical question Rob. Would you continue to patronise a restaurant where portion sizes got less and less, cooking quality got worse and worse, the serving staff ignore you complaints, and management charge the same regardless of all this, top dollar. Of course you wouldn't. But many people used to love this restaurant, and want to love it again, dearly hoping it would return to its glory days. But all they see is you and your mates rewarding the owners for this rapidly deteriorating service by continuing to pay them top dollar, regardless of what's served up, crowding the doors for every "special".

DM

With the greatest respect I've been asked that question many times and of course the answer you suggest is of course correct for the scenario you give.

However, I love this game and month on month my spend increases. I think the glitches and bugs are hilarious. Although to be honest I seem to only have a fraction of the problems most people in the forum have (perhaps I'm an insider......)

There's no answer I can give that will be acceptable to some. But I love this game and will continue to spend at GREEs restaurant until I chose not to.

bam bam.
07-14-2015, 05:31 AM
DM

With the greatest respect I've been asked that question many times and of course the answer you suggest is of course correct for the scenario you give.

However, I love this game and month on month my spend increases. I think the glitches and bugs are hilarious. Although to be honest I seem to only have a fraction of the problems most people in the forum have (perhaps I'm an insider......)

There's no answer I can give that will be acceptable to some. But I love this game and will continue to spend at GREEs restaurant until I chose not to.

That is fine. You have the freedom to do so and I respect that freedom. I just think your actions are more of a problem then people spouting off at the mouth on a forum. Words are cheap. Doing the right thing is much harder.

Danger Mouse
07-14-2015, 05:50 AM
DM

Yeah, ok. But surely you must notice the tables are emptying around you, so how much longer do you think this restaurant will be in business doing what it does. Wouldn't you prefer it to go back to the winning menu and keep the doors open longer? Or are you happy to sit at your table by yourself until the lights go out

bam bam.
07-14-2015, 06:04 AM
Yeah, ok. But surely you must notice the tables are emptying around you, so how much longer do you think this restaurant will be in business doing what it does. Wouldn't you prefer it to go back to the winning menu and keep the doors open longer? Or are you happy to sit at your table by yourself until the lights go out

That's not accurate sped will be there too and we will just be jelly :P

J-manKometh96
07-14-2015, 06:04 AM
Very funny indeed. While there are many complainers, most of the personal attacks actually come from those crying about personal attacks.

As goes the game, so goes the forum. With playership down by something like 80% (account wise, I can only imagine more for the actual humans playing based on how many have multiple accounts), of course you will see the same here. There is nothing new for people to add or discuss that is positive because there is nothing new in the game that is positive. But there are plenty of new bugs, glitches, and GREE-ups daily. So we discuss the game as it is. Nothing more.

Positive game = positive discussion.

Negative game = negative discussion.

Pretty simple really. As time has gone on and this game has gotten worse and worse, some people started to look at some of the real reasons the game was so bad. And they found that the easiest way to show others where the real problems were was to simply put up some mirrors. The problem is some didn't like what they saw.

robmurphy
07-14-2015, 06:07 AM

Yep, I see that. One of the most notable things is the consolidation of factions (mergers) which in themselves often don't work.

I will accept that, theoretically, if SUP and EW agreed to go non-gold for a cycle, then things may happen. But the problems are way beyond the herculean tank of persuading 120 players (yes, I'm one of them) to not spend gold.

The Top 3 down would all need convincing too because they'd all love to beat SUP and EW, so you're not trying to convince 120 players, your trying to convince 1,000 players

Also, you may end up flushing the baby out with the bath water as that sudden shock of lost revenues may cause GREE to park MW

I'm pretty sure I heard speed give this same answer on more than one occasion. You're dealing with a huge amount of variables here (yes, ego is a damn big variable). All it would take is a few people from the top 1,000 players making a rush in the last few hours of the non-gold WD for the whole thing to implode. Remember nearly all humans are greedy.

This will not happen. But I'd be very happy to be proved wrong.

HellRaizer
07-14-2015, 06:13 AM
Hey guys. Don't worry, I'm not back, I just enjoyed reading the debate on this thread and couldn't but help give my insights and opinions.

For a long time I was a Medium to Light spender. (qualified for the 2nd tier gold bonus on a number of occasions). I went gold free during one of the many stat inflations which basically nuked my gold units.

The reason why I killed my HLP off back at the start of the year of because of the repeat of the 7 (or was it 6) day WD. When it reappeared despite the backlash on the forum, I was in a place where I could ask why, and the simple answer was that the last 7(6) day was more profitable than the regular 3. Now I can't debate morals with Gree because they do want to make a profit and of course they will reintroduce things that work well on paper.

Funnily enough it was also around this time the forums appeared (in my opinion) to drop another notch in quality (gaming quality). In a way it's understandable. The community used the forums to make it abundantly clear that they were not happy with that long event. The devs even recognised that, however any communication from the player base was ignored because "others" spent more. Therefore, the "respect" of what the forum could accomplish dropped quite drastically and then you end up where we are now. A number of gold free or "retired" players "trolling" because they were in effect let down by the company (or even trolled by the company if you considered the 7 day announcement to be a troll, as by its definition it did insight a backlash of comments).

So maybe just maybe, people rant on here because they are watching a game they enjoyed being destroyed due to "others" continued to reward Gree..

So.. what you see on the forums is most likely also happening in the game. Numerous people are dropping like files or are in lurker factions that maybe play a few minutes a day. PvP has dropped. Fewer people do iLTQ. FLTQ has disappeared. WD points are down in regards to the lower end. Epic boss is now rubbish for new blood because there are no groups. My old bunch of lurkers made T300 ish in WD and FL gold free, and yet the use to spend a lot more just to get 100 places higher.

For the game to survive it needs appeal to whole player base, and not just the top dogs plus a few spenders (and the occasional person that enjoys it). As you can clearly see, if the lower league of players aren't happy with the game they are scaring off new blood.

It's meant to be fun, not a job.

(i might pop back in a month to see how it going)

Danger Mouse
07-14-2015, 06:22 AM
Yep, I see that. One of the most notable things is the consolidation of factions (mergers) which in themselves often don't work.

I will accept that, theoretically, if SUP and EW agreed to go non-gold for a cycle, then things may happen. But the problems are way beyond the herculean tank of persuading 120 players (yes, I'm one of them) to not spend gold.

The Top 3 down would all need convincing too because they'd all love to beat SUP and EW, so you're not trying to convince 120 players, your trying to convince 1,000 players

Also, you may end up flushing the baby out with the bath water as that sudden shock of lost revenues may cause GREE to park MW

I'm pretty sure I heard speed give this same answer on more than one occasion. You're dealing with a huge amount of variables here (yes, ego is a damn big variable). All it would take is a few people from the top 1,000 players making a rush in the last few hours of the non-gold WD for the whole thing to implode. Remember nearly all humans are greedy.

This will not happen. But I'd be very happy to be proved wrong.

And that'd just kill you, wouldn't it - missing top spot for one cycle, even if the message sent might save the game. Doesn't that strike you as lame?

And there ladies and gentlemen we see the root problem.

robmurphy
07-14-2015, 06:26 AM
And that'd just kill you, wouldn't it - missing top spot for one cycle, even if the message sent might save the game. Doesn't that strike you as lame?

And there ladies and gentlemen we see the root problem.

Reading too quickly again DM. I didn't say I was opposed to it. I expressed a view as to why it won't happen. But if the leaders of the top factions give the instruction, I'd be very happy to join in.

Your criticism is ill-founded.

The other truth is the top factions would remain the top factions in a non-gold WD due to regen times.

Don't make assumptions of me. I state things clearly. I said it won't happen because that it my view. I don't say I wouldn't give it a go.

bam bam.
07-14-2015, 06:29 AM
Hey guys. Don't worry, I'm not back, I just enjoyed reading the debate on this thread and couldn't but help give my insights and opinions.

For a long time I was a Medium to Light spender. (qualified for the 2nd tier gold bonus on a number of occasions). I went gold free during one of the many stat inflations which basically nuked my gold units.

The reason why I killed my HLP off back at the start of the year of because of the repeat of the 7 (or was it 6) day WD. When it reappeared despite the backlash on the forum, I was in a place where I could ask why, and the simple answer was that the last 7(6) day was more profitable than the regular 3. Now I can't debate morals with Gree because they do want to make a profit and of course they will reintroduce things that work well on paper.

Funnily enough it was also around this time the forums appeared (in my opinion) to drop another notch in quality (gaming quality). In a way it's understandable. The community used the forums to make it abundantly clear that they were not happy with that long event. The devs even recognised that, however any communication from the player base was ignored because "others" spent more. Therefore, the "respect" of what the forum could accomplish dropped quite drastically and then you end up where we are now. A number of gold free or "retired" players "trolling" because they were in effect let down by the company (or even trolled by the company if you considered the 7 day announcement to be a troll, as by its definition it did insight a backlash of comments).

So maybe just maybe, people rant on here because they are watching a game they enjoyed being destroyed due to "others" continued to reward Gree..

So.. what you see on the forums is most likely also happening in the game. Numerous people are dropping like files or are in lurker factions that maybe play a few minutes a day. PvP has dropped. Fewer people do iLTQ. FLTQ has disappeared. WD points are down in regards to the lower end. Epic boss is now rubbish for new blood because there are no groups. My old bunch of lurkers made T300 ish in WD and FL gold free, and yet the use to spend a lot more just to get 100 places higher.

For the game to survive it needs appeal to whole player base, and not just the top dogs plus a few spenders (and the occasional person that enjoys it). As you can clearly see, if the lower league of players aren't happy with the game they are scaring off new blood.

It's meant to be fun, not a job.

(i might pop back in a month to see how it going)

Quick mods, ban this guy, he is making way too much sense.

Danger Mouse
07-14-2015, 06:38 AM
Reading too quickly again DM. I didn't say I was opposed to it. I expressed a view as to why it won't happen. But if the leaders of the top factions give the instruction, I'd be very happy to join in.

Your criticism is ill-founded.

The other truth is the top factions would remain the top factions in a non-gold WD due to regen times.

Don't make assumptions of me. I state things clearly. I said it won't happen because that it my view. I don't say I wouldn't give it a go.

Ok, misunderstandings all round. My point was, so what if it's only 120 players that decide to go gold free - which is very doable - and team 3 takes the prize because they didn't boycott? If teams 1 and 2 very publicly told grew they weren't spending until things change, that sends a powerful message to management and hurts revenue enough for them to take notice. Of course 1000 players won't do it, but 2-3 factions right at the top can, easily. But then you wouldn't be at the top for that one cycle, so it won't happen, will it.

bam bam.
07-14-2015, 06:47 AM
I would say you could organise the top 10 factions to do this. All talking with eachother. it would have to be a complete non participation as their regens are insane so going free would still look like they were trying and then they would all point fingers at eachother and then shoot at eachother. Just have the top 10 leaders say any of you guys score more than 10wd points you are out. And have them booted from all top 10 teams.

J-manKometh96
07-14-2015, 06:48 AM
But if the leaders of the top factions give the instruction, I'd be very happy to join in.

So you only spend what you spend because someone else tells you to?

If so, that's even worse than why the addicts spend.

Vegaman
07-14-2015, 06:48 AM
Danger Mouse are you in a top 10 faction?
(This is not a digg, just a polite question).

Danger Mouse
07-14-2015, 06:53 AM
Danger Mouse are you in a top 10 faction?
(This is not a digg, just a polite question).

Not any more. I was for the better part of a year, and top 25 for another two years. Decided enough was enough just before equipment reared its ugly head. Why?

Vegaman
07-14-2015, 07:20 AM
Just wondered, (i've never been higher than 154th place, once).

I am just trying to better understand where you are coming from. Not that it means sod all, but i did used to respect you from your posts, what i read now is a bitter angry person posting, so i'm trying to see it from your side but failing.
I'll leave it at that...

Danger Mouse
07-14-2015, 07:26 AM

I am just trying to better understand where you are coming from. Not that it means sod all, but i did used to respect you from your posts, what i read now is a bitter angry person posting, so i'm trying to see it from your side but failing.
I'll leave it at that...

More frustrated than angry. I gave up on angry a very long time ago. This could be a brilliant game, it was a brilliant game. Other games with less potential than this get the mix right no problem. Not here. Now it's Captain Ahab.

robmurphy
07-14-2015, 07:55 AM
So you only spend what you spend because someone else tells you to?

If so, that's even worse than why the addicts spend.

This particular thread is difficult enough without childish comments. Do not insult me.

I play with a team because I want to. It is my choice to do so. It is part of the enjoyment of the game.

It's funny how everything erodes back to troll comments. Perhaps it's simply the Second Law of Thermodynamics.....

J-manKometh96
07-14-2015, 07:57 AM
Reading too fast rob? It was merely a question trying to clarify a statement you made.

robmurphy
07-14-2015, 08:00 AM
Reading too fast rob? It was merely a question trying to clarify a statement you made.

I couldn't be bothered arguing this point with you. It's an irrelevant distraction.

J-manKometh96
07-14-2015, 08:09 AM
I didn't realize we were arguing. You made a statement that I was simply trying to better understand and look at from your perspective. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't making false assumptions and was seeking some clarification. If you choose not to answer, that's your perogitive, but only leads to the possibility of even more erroneous assumptions.

J-manKometh96
07-14-2015, 08:18 AM

I'll leave it at that...
I will say this. While you may not see it from his point of view, his ranking in the game makes no difference. I've never been higher than 200, but been at every spot between there and 2000. It's rather simple actually. It's frustration at seeing something you once enjoyed, and would still like to enjoy, being destroyed by excessive greed and incompetence on one side, and apathy and excessive ego on the other. The frustration is born from being stuck right smack in the middle and not being able to get either side to budge an inch.

robmurphy
07-14-2015, 08:19 AM
I didn't realize we were arguing. You made a statement that I was simply trying to better understand and look at from your perspective. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't making false assumptions and was seeking some clarification. If you choose not to answer, that's your perogitive.

Hmmm.

I am part of a team. That team has a leader. The leader tells us what the plan is. We either follow or don't (i.e. leave).

It's a war game.

I would LOVE things to get better in MW, and as I've already said, if the leaders of the top few factions agree to request there players to fight a non-gold war, then I do what I just stated - follow or don't.

Similarly if our leader asked me to score 10* normal WD points, I either follow or don't. It's all about respecting the chain of command in this war game.

Being part of a faction is probably the most enjoyable part of this game for me.

Agent Orange
07-14-2015, 08:24 AM
Sigh...... I think the saddest part of this thread is deep down inside we all want the same thing. For the game to return to when it was fun, vibrant and full of great people playing.

Unfortunately it has degenerated into a disorganized mess further exaspirated by a breakdown in communication between the company and it's customers. I feel that at one point many would have stuck around and continued to spend if the value was still there. It isn't once you drop into the beginner and lower levels which are populated with one player factions or factions with a whale for a DL and then filled out with non participating LLPs.

I also feel that everyone is entitled to there opinions on both sides of this disaGREEment but seriously the game is going down the toilet and we all want it saved but in all honestly I now feel it is too late. Why a lot of us older timers have given up providing suggestions on how to pull out of the tailspin or just logging in here other than to see when the plug got pulled since this game is on serious life support.

J-manKometh96
07-14-2015, 08:31 AM
So Rob, you are able to form your own opinion as to what is good and bad with the game, and even what steps may help to improve it, but are unable or unwilling to take any action because someone else hasn't told you to? Is this correct?

Further questions to follow.

Vegaman
07-14-2015, 08:48 AM
I will say this. While you may not see it from his point of view, his ranking in the game makes no difference. I've never been higher than 200, but been at every spot between there and 2000. It's rather simple actually. It's frustration at seeing something you once enjoyed, and would still like to enjoy, being destroyed by excessive greed and incompetence on one side, and apathy and excessive ego on the other. The frustration is born from being stuck right smack in the middle and not being able to get either side to budge an inch.

I'm not frustrated and I'm in the middle. If people want to spend on something they enjoy... good luck to them. As for incompetence on behalf of the company, that does look the case, but I don't see apathy and ego on the other side, just well organised factions that do what they want to with Their! Own! Money!
Like I said much much earlier. Go yell at the company and its representatives, stop picking away at the players. It's a free choice. No one makes people play.

Ajk
07-14-2015, 09:08 AM
Sigh...... I think the saddest part of this thread is deep down inside we all want the same thing. For the game to return to when it was fun, vibrant and full of great people playing.

Unfortunately it has degenerated into a disorganized mess further exaspirated by a breakdown in communication between the company and it's customers. I feel that at one point many would have stuck around and continued to spend if the value was still there. It isn't once you drop into the beginner and lower levels which are populated with one player factions or factions with a whale for a DL and then filled out with non participating LLPs.

I also feel that everyone is entitled to there opinions on both sides of this disaGREEment but seriously the game is going down the toilet and we all want it saved but in all honestly I now feel it is too late. Why a lot of us older timers have given up providing suggestions on how to pull out of the tailspin or just logging in here other than to see when the plug got pulled since this game is on serious life support.
Whole heartedly agree here AO. I think Gree killed it with the extreme stat inflation. The game was great back when stats were in the 100's of thousands instead of trillions. IPH was measured on the same scale also. Factions coming in were a great addition also. But soon after that Gree got greedy and basically sent this game into a tailspin despite great opposition from many greats on the forums telling them they are going too far. Too many events with no time in between. this forum and game are nothing more than a train wreck anymore. If only Gree would have listened, even a little bit to the player base.

J-manKometh96
07-14-2015, 09:15 AM
Attempts have been made with the company and its representatives beyond numerous times. Just look at the lack of response to the bi-weekly thread and the one about ongoing issues.

The ego has been self admitted numerous times, in this very thread even, so you must either not be looking too hard or need to pay better attention.

As to the apathy, look at your very own statement above and you will see what I mean.

You are correct, everyone is free to spend how they wish. And while no one is holding a gun to their head forcing anyone to spend, neither is anyone holding a gun to their head and forcing them NOT to spend. No one is impeding anyone else's rights. Everyone's spending habits affects everyone else here. Questioning why someone spends what they do and even urging them not to, is not taking away anyone's freedom to do what they want With! Their! Own! Money!

The flip side of this is also true, but was never railed against in the past like what we see today. People that chose not to spend were belittled and berated for daring have an opinion or requests or complaints because they didn't contribute enough to have any right to such entitlements, so why should anyone really care about them anyway? The real dynamic here seems to be that spenders are now vastly outnumbered by active non-spenders and are taking issue with us for their decreasing numbers when they in fact had just as much to do with it as anybody. The only real difference is, many of us recognize that and they don't.

Ajk
07-14-2015, 09:25 AM
As for getting Gree to respond to the many list of complaints by a collective boycott at the top, that, I believe is way too late. They will pull the plug. I've witnessed it before though. Sup used to hold power in this company. Now, I forget the issue that it was but sup did at one time a few years ago threaten to boycott WD and boy oh boy, did Gree ever get the issue fixed pronto. Sadly I don't think Gree has the resources or know how to do it any longer.

Speed ump
07-14-2015, 11:12 AM
J man, your attitude is exactly the problem rob, vega, I , and others have spoken about. Yes you are attacking anyone whose views don't agree with yours. No, you are wrong about the non spenders being attacked. Never in the way that spender have, and these people, myself included have never attacked non spenders for not spending. You are hateful and spiteful. If your problem is really with gree then attack them. Yet you attack anyone who posts something you don't like. You guys have said I do this. No, I only respond when you guys attack others, myself, or my team, which is a constant. I see at least some of the other guys maybe are realizing that attacking people may have been a bad choice, and at least appear to be willing to have discussions even if it seems they still don't agree. It looks like many of you want the spenders not to do so. That's wishful thinking, and feel free to say so, but I see it being pushed hard, and trying to say that the spenders are indeed the problem. That's been said from day one, and I'd have to disagree with that message. Spending at current levels would have gotten GREE's attention in the past in a big way, yet they havnt made the changes that we have requested. As rob mentioned earlier, all that will do is shut it down, which might make some of you happy, but it's his happiness is all that should concern him. Jman, quit trying g to explain what rob really said ( incorrectly) what he did say what quote clear and coherent. It was not what you later translated into something different. He never said he played because someone told him too, etc. guys, each side of this discussion has made their feelings clear. You're not going to convince the other to change what they are doing. I would never try to tell anyone that their entertainment requires them to not spend, or to spend. if you chose to spend, great for you. If you chose not to spend, good for you too. Different strokes for different folks. We should all stop trying to tell others what they should do. Stating your views is one thing. Insisting they are a problem because they do or do not spend is not right. You have the right not to spend, you also have the right to spend. Neither is wrong, they're personal choices. Spenders, despite what has been said, don't try to force others to spend, or try to coerce those that want to stop spending. I have always understood each person reaches their time for that to end. Sometimes it's due to time, sometimes money, sometimes they've just run their course and no longer enjoy the game.

Speed ump
07-14-2015, 11:14 AM
Ajk, I believe you are correct in that statement. At this point, those who still find enjoyment, let them have their fun. Those that don't, we say a fond farewell to you. I don't think anything substantive can be accomplished at this point with any amount of organized effort.

crazeejay
07-14-2015, 11:21 AM
Ahhhhhh one big happy family....... lmfao

Speed ump
07-14-2015, 11:43 AM
Hey crazy, group hugs all around for everyone

J-manKometh96
07-14-2015, 12:28 PM
Where have I attacked anyone dump? In addition, I did nothing but question further what Rob had to say. You constantly come here name calling anytime anyone doesn't agree with YOU, and that's fine in your book, but mere questions constitute an attack? Is it because we, in your eyes, have the gall to dare question anything of you, our gracious overlord and his chosen cabal? That is that attitude you display here, intended or not.

You are quite wrong about the history of no spenders being ridiculed, looked down upon, and belittled for not doing so. I did not say it was specifically by you or any others currently here for that matter. The fact that the number of spenders has been in steady decline for a very long time is why it's not seen like it once was, but it has occurred.

Of our two differing opinions, one has had an actual real world negative impact on the game, and one has had no impact. So which do you think is yours?

JB5
07-14-2015, 01:30 PM
Reality is this, to us it's a game. To Gree, it's revenue. They don't care what we say, think, or feel. If money comes in, they're happy. If it doesn't, they get rid of MW. They don't fix it.

What everyone seems to have lost is the point from the op. Player bashing....

We all have the same hopes for the game, we all have ideas for making it better. But no company will care what we have to say while they profit. "STOP SPENDING THEN!!", you say. Haha, then say goodbye to MW. It's cheaper for them to dump it then hassle with the likes of us.

You like the game, great! You hate they game/company, great! But if someone posts a thread requesting info or help, we need to oblige them, not treat them like idiots for playing the game. After all, we all fall under that category. Don't we?

Every thread turns into a pissing match anymore, with everyone telling each other how they should think, spend, or whatever. This is why less positivity is here. Yes, many players have quit. But most are just sick of the garbage spewed here, so they chat and pass along info else where.

The game is not what it once was, we don't have much control over that (realistically). But we have, almost, complete control over what's posted here. Start with that and see where it leads....

J-manKometh96
07-14-2015, 02:00 PM
You are right there JBS. But the fact is, when people ask for help, they do get it. At least as best as anyone here can provide it. Further, I don't recall it ever coming from the likes of dump, vega, brownout, or even Rob. But negativity towards the game aside, I can easily find that help coming from AO, DM, or any other multitude of complainers. Yes even groovy and dew, in his own cryptic way.

As I said earlier, people have tried going the GREE route to correct things. Now they are trying the player route. Not that the players are to blame, but to say the share none of the responsibility for the current situation is preposterous. While it may be a futile attempt, I'd rather see them trying to do something than sitting back and doing nothing to get GREE to change.

Vegaman
07-14-2015, 03:02 PM
You are right there JBS. But the fact is, when people ask for help, they do get it. At least as best as anyone here can provide it. Further, I don't recall it ever coming from the likes of dump, vega, brownout, or even Rob. But negativity towards the game aside, I can easily find that help coming from AO, DM, or any other multitude of complainers. Yes even groovy and dew, in his own cryptic way.

As I said earlier, people have tried going the GREE route to correct things. Now they are trying the player route. Not that the players are to blame, but to say the share none of the responsibility for the current situation is preposterous. While it may be a futile attempt, I'd rather see them trying to do something than sitting back and doing nothing to get GREE to change.

Again you have to get your diggs in. All the names you mentioned above have helped players with constructive answers. Both camps have helped people at some timeline in the history of this forum.

If you dont like the game then vote with the delete app button, many have! but stop with the constant put downs. You just sound like a bitter dude.

Its not big and its not clever.

J-manKometh96
07-14-2015, 04:00 PM
It wasn't an attempt at a dig. If it were, there are others I would have mentioned, simply because they do have differing viewpoints than myself. I plainly don't recall any kind of help offered by any of them, but I will gladly edit my post for any you find that has done so four times in the last 6 months.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-14-2015, 04:15 PM
People disagree, so what?
Ultimately, THE GREE is gonna DEW what THE GREE wants to DEW.
Frankly, its none of my bitness, never was, never will be.
Bon chance to all.
Bonne chance à tous...

WBS
07-14-2015, 04:17 PM
I think AO was right that we all want this game to be what it was, and I like him believe it is too far down the toilet. I still play gold free now with my faction. I chose to go free about 6 months ago because I saw where this game was heading. We all have opinions, none of them are right or wrong for the most part.
I enjoy reading posts from Dew, it is funny watching him and speed go bCk and forth as that is more entertaining than the game itself. I don't care how much anyone spends or doesn't spend, I don't understand why some still spend on this game but that's only my opinion.

I think tHis is a great discussion, hopefully gree can read what is being said and do something about it.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-14-2015, 04:26 PM
People disagree, so what?
Ultimately, THE GREE is gonna DEW what THE GREE wants to DEW.
Frankly, its none of my bitness, never was, never will be.
Bon chance to all.
Bonne chance à tous...

Boss be rite agin.
We likes the boss

JB5
07-14-2015, 07:08 PM

I didn't say that there was no help given to anyone who asked. The problem is, when someone asks for help they have to sort through all the anti-gree, anti-spender bs to find the answers. Oh, and the "Here's the best advice you'll every get... Delete the app now!" crap. Those types of posts, and many of the threads that are on the forums nowadays (you could easily include this thread), need to be in the Off Topic section. This section is for "General" info and issues.

I've played for over 2 yrs, been top 1500 right on up to top 25. Now comfortably resting in the top 200 range. Myself, like many others, have all but given up on the forums. They used to be full of info and there was, mostly, respectful communication between players and mods. And people made a much better attempt to stay on topic when posting within threads. Now, it's everyone standing on their soap box calling for boycotts or claiming so and so are cheaters.

In the end, this is nothing more than entertainment. You get what you pay/play for. There's no victory to be won. Whatever happens in this game, or on the forums, has no significant impact on anything. If you feel slighted because you've paid real money to play this game, which I have also, then your thought process needs to adjust a little. Whether it's MW, CoC, or any other app game, it's money wasted. We do what we do because that's what we chose. This thread is just asking all of us to more civilized about it.

JB5
07-14-2015, 07:14 PM
And as far as the names you mentioned that don't help.... Check the history bud. They all have have helped numerous times in the past. Seriously, there's a ton of threads here dating all the way back to the beginning.

J-manKometh96
07-14-2015, 08:31 PM
I said I don't recall any, not that it wasn't the case, and that I would gladly edit my post should someone actually show otherwise. I did however just go back through the first six pages of threads, which dates back about a month, and of all the threads asking for help about something that wasn't a plea for GREE to fix a long known issue, I only found cases where help was offered without any of this so called negativity we are told exists. Threads btw, that none of those I mentioned above as not helping actually participated in.

To be fair, there were very few of those types of threads. For the most part, it's as I've said all along. There are no new players to the game, so everyone pretty much knows what there is to know, so all that's left is to discuss the issues GREE won't correct. And as I also said before, in this thread even, as goes the game, so goes the forum. If the game is in a sad state of being, so it will be in the forum. If the game takes an upswing, so will the forum. It's not rocket science or brain surgery or some sort of mystic magic.

groovy shags
07-14-2015, 08:44 PM
I can't imagine any "new" players downloading this game after reading a few of the reviews in the store. The only new players are current players that recently upgraded their phones or tablets, then started a new account. So they already know what the future holds. lol

ZAN Quality Control
07-14-2015, 08:47 PM
The "Hate Mob", a nice term for people complaining about how the game has failed in so many ways. If you must use a label; try to show some respect for other people. No one forces anyone to post here, read anything, or respond to another persons position/opinion. The people who manage this game care about one thing only....

groovy shags
07-14-2015, 08:58 PM
I apologize for my for my incendiary posts. This is a known issue, and is being looked into. A fix in my programming will be in an upcoming update. My CPU is a neuro-net processor, a learning computer. The more time I spend in the GREE, the more I learn.

Hasta la vista, Baby

J-manKometh96
07-14-2015, 09:03 PM
Be careful groovy. We all know the next update will not only fail to address your neural net programming, but introduce a new issue as well. You might want to turn auto-update off and let others test it before trying it.

Mila Relyt
07-15-2015, 12:05 AM

I used to buy half gallon ice cream and it was good. Then they downsized it to three-quarters of a half gallon. I still buy 3/4 of a half gallon of ice cream and it is still good.

Danger Mouse
07-15-2015, 01:15 AM
I used to buy half gallon ice cream and it was good. Then they downsized it to three-quarters of a half gallon. I still buy 3/4 of a half gallon of ice cream and it is still good.

And if it was frozen milk they tried to pass off as ice cream?

Vegaman
07-15-2015, 02:28 AM
But isn't ice cream just frozen milk ?

Directions....
In a medium bowl, stir together cold milk, vanilla, condensed milk and salt. Beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. ...
Pour into shallow 2 quart dish, cover and freeze for 4 hours, stirring once after 2 hours or when edges start to harden.

Danger Mouse
07-15-2015, 02:38 AM
But isn't ice cream just frozen milk ?

Directions....
In a medium bowl, stir together cold milk, vanilla, condensed milk and salt. Beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. ...
Pour into shallow 2 quart dish, cover and freeze for 4 hours, stirring once after 2 hours or when edges start to harden.

As you've posted, no it ain't.

Helios Von Elisar
07-15-2015, 04:00 AM
I actually think "Hate Mob" is spot on. When all your posts are negative and you rant on and on about how you hate the game now and what it has become since whatever date you started what other term would be appropriate. We aren't throwing everyone who complains about an issue into that group. If you play the game, you've ran into glitches and posted about it - I do it also. But there are those who are relentless.

I've been playing for 3 1/2 years and I don't think that much in the game has changed. Stat inflation - always been here, always gets worse. Bugs - ditto. New events have been tried, some dropped, some kept, some evolve. Big spenders - known a lot of them. Gold free players - know a lot of them also.

I'm in a top 100 faction, 50-60 people who like to play and we do our part. We complain about some events and look forward to others. Everyone has preferences. I like RBE and EB but don't like WD. Others are the opposite. But we still participate in all events because we work as a team. And if the leader says pass on an event, we do what he says. If he tells me to hit the wall, I do it and don't worry about points. It's a simulated war game and works best with a chain of command.

What has changed is customer service and the attitude on the forum. Customer service used to work. I only turned in 2 problem tickets and that has been a while, but the issues were resolved in a few days. Sadly, that's not working now. And the attitude here has gone sour with a few people leading the charge. There's very little knowledge exchange now. If you post a question someone is sure to tell you to quit playing before you waste too much time and energy - and money. For every positive post there are ten negative posts. Usually by the same people.

I don't understand why Gree allows it. If you came into my house and started complaining about it I'd boot your butt right out the door. Constructive criticism is ok, destructive attacks should never be allowed.

Speed ump
07-15-2015, 08:39 AM
Spot on Helios. The same issues have pretty much always existed, they're not new. We all wish for different, but if anyone expects big changes at this point in time, they really havnt been paying attention. Customer service was never great, but has certainly lost a lot since CJs time there.

JB5
07-15-2015, 09:41 AM
I said I don't recall any, not that it wasn't the case, and that I would gladly edit my post should someone actually show otherwise. I did however just go back through the first six pages of threads, which dates back about a month, and of all the threads asking for help about something that wasn't a plea for GREE to fix a long known issue, I only found cases where help was offered without any of this so called negativity we are told exists. Threads btw, that none of those I mentioned above as not helping actually participated in.

To be fair, there were very few of those types of threads. For the most part, it's as I've said all along. There are no new players to the game, so everyone pretty much knows what there is to know, so all that's left is to discuss the issues GREE won't correct. And as I also said before, in this thread even, as goes the game, so goes the forum. If the game is in a sad state of being, so it will be in the forum. If the game takes an upswing, so will the forum. It's not rocket science or brain surgery or some sort of mystic magic.

6 pages out of 828 justifies what? Sorry to seem rude, that's not my intention. I would be willing to show you the threads that you're asking about, but to Necro a thread is a violation of the TOS. But, they are there. When issues that were new to me would arise, I would search through the threads to see if there was related issues in the past. And as other players have posted, these issues are not new. I just took the time to educate myself before I assumed I had a point.

As far as new players go, there is plenty. Most end up in a faction that uses a chat app. With that chat app, they learn more about the game then they can here, anymore. The forum is failing because most of us are tired of the same banter that has existed for some time now, and doesn't seem to be ending any time soon. I'm actually surprised in myself for getting caught up in this debate with you. Not that I don't respect your opinion, or you. Because I don't know you, so I don't judge. But, because these are the types of discussions that have personally turned me away from the forums. So I no longer direct new players to the forum.

The game changed when Gree bought it. Since then, the basic structure and play of the game hasn't change much, if at all. Spend or fall behind is Gree's message. It's up to you, if you decide to keep playing the game, to find a faction that is comfortable for your level of play. Once that happens you can kick back, relax, and enjoy yourself. Because if you can't enjoy it, you're wasting a lot more than just money.

truthteller
07-15-2015, 10:21 AM

In your post you are clearly stating that the quality of the ice cream remained the same.......good........as oppose to MW, which quality keep going non stop downward less and less quality
you cannot compare your ice cream to MW that way

now, lets say you buy the same ice cream you love..........then go home and find out that it is already expire, thus the quality is bad, would you still eat it? or would you take it back and ask for a good one...................and what would you do if when you try to return/exchage it, the store says, sorry all sales finals and no return/exchange allow, you should had read the expiration date before your bought it........................would you then keep buying at that store???

pgexp
07-15-2015, 10:35 AM
Join us to DEW NUTTIN or to hide out. 755561702 Free, safe, secure shelter & asylum for all who seek it, no questions asked. We DEW what we want, when we want, if we want! IS THIS A REAL FACTION OR JUST A JOKE?

J-manKometh96
07-15-2015, 11:35 AM
JB, I only got 6 pages into it due to time constraints. You bring up a good point in the chat apps though. I'd bet that if you take a really good look, you'd see a definite correlation to the start of the forum decline not long after the chat apps became the standard for faction communication. I know once we started using one, we went from a bunch of members that would frequent here to just one or two that would then relay any info from here back to the group. But even in the chat apps, the game talk is declining because there honestly is very little to discuss anymore. I can't tell you the last time I saw anyone that wasn't a 2+ year player in any of them. But I count daily the number of people leaving various groups and retiring. The only two things that can bring change to the forum are to either fix the game or kill the game. Give people something good to talk about, and they will post more positively. Give them bad things to talk about and they will post more negatively.

Hell, I'd even be willing to put my money where my mouth is in this little debate (switching things away from you now JB to the top guns here). You come up with a list of whoever you want and they won't post a single negative comment for a whole cycle. In exchange, the top 3 teams go gold free, refill free for a cycle. No purchases, no using what's on hand. It's been made very clear in this thread there is no need to convince hundreds of players of this, merely 1 from each team.

Speed ump
07-15-2015, 12:22 PM
Truth, this is the same game we've had all along. You're just tired of the same old thing is all. Your memories of the golden days must have been made fuzzy some what by the time, and the fact that when the game was newer, you were more willing to deal with the issues to play it. We all were.

bam bam.
07-15-2015, 12:41 PM
Truth, this is the same game we've had all along. You're just tired of the same old thing is all. Your memories of the golden days must have been made fuzzy some what by the time, and the fact that when the game was newer, you were more willing to deal with the issues to play it. We all were.

Just when I think I have seen it all from you. You take it to another level. Number 1!

Brown Out
07-15-2015, 03:14 PM
We all know that the "Hate Mob" will always find reasons to complain no matter what.

My theory is, they've grown tired of the game and now they find more enjoyment in trolling this forum.

The day this game becomes no longer fun, l'll just move on to something else. No need to be a glutton for punishment and ruin everyone else's good time.

Danger Mouse
07-15-2015, 04:47 PM

Yes, its always been freemium, but never to this level as we see today

Speed ump
07-15-2015, 05:03 PM
ham, you really don't seem to like it when someone outside the negativity group posts something. It's true, the game really is not much different or worse today than it was a year ago, two years ago, or even three. We have always had glitches and bugs. We don't have anywhere near the hacking that we used to, so in a way, it's improved. Do you remeber a day when customer service was great? I sure don't. Many of these issues we all put up with beacsue we derived more entertainment ( however you want to define that) now doing the same thing for over three years with he same poor customer service, it's outgrown its entertainment value for many. Even people who participate in a hobby the really enjoy give it up at some point. Sometimes they're just ready to move on to other endeavors, maybe they no longer want to spend the time, or put forth the effort, they acheived what they wanted possibly. Even when glitches and poor customer service isn't the issue. So how is that over the top, another level? Because it came from me? Appears so.

Danger Mouse
07-15-2015, 05:19 PM
ham, you really don't seem to like it when someone outside the negativity group posts something. It's true, the game really is not much different or worse today than it was a year ago, two years ago, or even three. We have always had glitches and bugs. We don't have anywhere near the hacking that we used to, so in a way, it's improved. Do you remeber a day when customer service was great? I sure don't. Many of these issues we all put up with beacsue we derived more entertainment ( however you want to define that) now doing the same thing for over three years with he same poor customer service, it's outgrown its entertainment value for many. Even people who participate in a hobby the really enjoy give it up at some point. Sometimes they're just ready to move on to other endeavors, maybe they no longer want to spend the time, or put forth the effort, they acheived what they wanted possibly. Even when glitches and poor customer service isn't the issue. So how is that over the top, another level? Because it came from me? Appears so.

You're right speedie, there have always been issues, and we always put up with them. Why?, because the game was fun, challenging and REWARDING. Now, it's a grind spendfest to get anything at all of any significance to game play. Look back through your boost units, or if you want to be an uber geek, plot attack/defence stats vs bonus in any category you care to mention. Taking a/d stats as a proxy for time in the game (low a/d early in the game, high a/d later in the game) and you will see an exponential decay in the quality of bonuses awarded, yet cost to complete challenges to get said units for the average player has gone through the roof because the bonuses now are only available in the top tier of rewards compared to what tiers gave them out early in the peace. We are slowly but surely feeling the gree screw, frogs in the pot.

and as for always having cruddy customer service..... When was the last time Gree gave out a free loyalty bonus to all players to compensate for foul-ups, or even reward milestones in the game?? Most Newbie players here wouldn't even know there was a time when that happened fairly often. Now, we just take the screw ups as part of the game and even in some cases spend more to compensate for their effect so we don't miss out on those deflated rewards.

Crazy state of affairs.

J-manKometh96
07-15-2015, 06:31 PM
After the amount of screw ups in a single cycle had them giving out about half a vault, gold was never given again. But at least I was able to finally get my Composite.

Loli-PoP
07-15-2015, 08:32 PM
Less people post, because there simply isn't any new info to get out of this forum - it has become irrelevant. I'm relatively new to this game compared to those who seem to be playing for years, but at least last few cycles it's been all same patterns you learn and what's point on coming here anymore other than if you "dew nuttin" in life but post here lol
:rolleyes:

Helios Von Elisar
07-16-2015, 04:01 AM
We get a lot of info from our faction chat groups. But sometimes we just get the " no posts in the forum" when inquiring. The forum is widely read. But you need to have some thick skin to post on it. Because simple questions draw the "what - are you stupid" response. Ask about an event and 80 percent of the posts will be bashing the event, Gree, big spenders for ruining the event and predictions of when the lights will go out. By people who claim they don't do the events or ex-players.

That's the part that amazes me, why do you hamg out in the forum if you aren't playing the game anymore? And do your posts become more numerous and spiteful when your credit card bill arrives?

Danger Mouse
07-16-2015, 04:36 AM
It's hilarious sitting back and reading all the posts defending how it's a persons right to spend thousands of dollars and hours on a pointless activity like online gaming while at the same time questioning why anyone would spend anytime whatsoever on a free activity like online forums. Too funny.

Helios Von Elisar
07-16-2015, 04:52 AM
Well, a person can do whatever they choose with their life. I don't understand why someone would devote their entire life to an all-seeing, all-knowing deity that can't be proven or disproven. But it is their right to do so. Why would someone choose to buy a car that costs more than my house? But I see several of them every morning on the way to work.

To quote Abbie Hoffman, "Don't worry about what other people do. When you do, you wind up doing their thing, not yours. Do your own thing".

Danger Mouse
07-16-2015, 04:58 AM
Well, a person can do whatever they choose with their life. I don't understand why someone would devote their entire life to an all-seeing, all-knowing deity that can't be proven or disproven. But it is their right to do so. Why would someone choose to buy a car that costs more than my house? But I see several of them every morning on the way to work.

To quote Abbie Hoffman, "Don't worry about what other people do. When you do, you wind up doing their thing, not yours. Do your own thing".

Then why worry about who posts and why? Do your own thing. Simple

Helios Von Elisar
07-16-2015, 05:24 AM
Posting is a choice, my choice, so my thing. And I happen to agree with the topic of this thread.

I would prefer to come here to talk about the game, not how much someone hates the game, or the principle behind the game, or the company behind the game or those who work for the company. But that is hard to do because of the hate mob.

Bugs have always been here. And in other games I've tried - it's not just Gree. So no comebacks about how you have to talk about the glitches. There is a positive side to everything and there are those who can't or won't see it.

Danger Mouse
07-16-2015, 05:38 AM
Posting is a choice, my choice, so my thing. And I happen to agree with the topic of this thread.

I would prefer to come here to talk about the game, not how much someone hates the game, or the principle behind the game, or the company behind the game or those who work for the company. But that is hard to do because of the hate mob.

Bugs have always been here. And in other games I've tried - it's not just Gree. So no comebacks about how you have to talk about the glitches. There is a positive side to everything and there are those who can't or won't see it.

Well, posting is a choice, my choice so my thing and I happen to disagree, so get used to it. And we don't hate the game. If you'd read any of the posts you'd see we like the game but wish it could be what it so easily could be.

Freedom of speech and all that. And apparently Gree agree as the mods are active on other threads yet this one stands and no one has been banned yet.

Helios Von Elisar
07-16-2015, 05:53 AM
Yeah, we haven't devolved to inflammatory remarks or discussion about each other's parents yet.

I don't mind negative posts, I've done a few. But I complain about a specific item or event. There are some who only do negative and have been doing so for years.

I also remember the forum as being helpful but lately it's just been spiteful. Those of us who have been playing should be helping noobs, not discouraging them.

Agent Orange
07-16-2015, 06:11 AM
Yeah, we haven't devolved to inflammatory remarks or discussion about each other's parents yet.

I don't mind negative posts, I've done a few. But I complain about a specific item or event. There are some who only do negative and have been doing so for years.

I also remember the forum as being helpful but lately it's just been spiteful. Those of us who have been playing should be helping noobs, not discouraging them.

Some of us still do, however my observation from setting up and playing new accounts is that if you are brand spanking new to the game you will get your butt handed to you by the high number of established players who have set up LLPs down there. This appears to be enough to get them to quit. Those that remain active are likely LLPs of established players or friends.

I doubt any new player to the forum would read much, granted it would be very challenging to create a new post about a difficulty they had since they have to post several replies to existing threads first. Plus many issues are already documented in the bug thread.

I'm sure certain folks are happy to see us fighting amoungst ourselves since that fits well with the divide and conquer strategy but as I posted before many of us just want the game fixed. If it worked I doubt there would be anywhere near the number of negative comments we see now. I have been on this forum from the first week it was started and can assure you that when the company listened and cared we did not have these problems.

Vegaman
07-16-2015, 07:09 AM
This thread was never about the game, it was about a group of individuals who had taken over the forum recently and shouted down any comments opposite to theirs or questions about the game. It was also about the inane drivel that one or two continually posted that actually added nothing anymore to the forum and "in my opinion" was turning people off the forum. (It stopped being funny after the 327th repeated witty comment)!

The game has been screwed since day one. Pre Brazil the first faction event was a PvP that we didn't even know about until a reward popped up in our inventories. (Even then the wrong ppl got the rewards). The second PvP event we didn't get our rewards and after 1 year of faction tickets gave up trying.
So it's not about the game. It's about the people that always have to come back with put downs encouraged on by 'You know Dew'

J-manKometh96
07-16-2015, 08:18 AM
So start a thread talking about the game instead of posting in this one and sounding just like those you are complaining about. At least when people complain about issues with the game, it's on topic, unlike this entire thread.

Speed ump
07-16-2015, 11:50 AM
Jman, enough. Vega is right, most of the others have seen and aknoeledged it. Stop the digs and maybe everyone will stop. Orange, I play a number of different war games. In everyone of them, I will get my ass handed to me, until or if I spend big bucks. Some people play those games and seem to just want to farm and be left alone ( hint, don't play war games then, there are games better suited to that style of play) newbies getting their rears served is nothing new, I've certainly started enough accounts over time from scratch and had my ass handed to me many times. It is what it is. In a way it was almost more fun not worrying about having to keep up with the sups, the birds, or any other top players. It was amazing how upset people would get with me wiping their feed with my loses. They'd even ask whether or not I realized I was losing. You just have to adjust your thinking based on where you are at. I still did over 5 mil wd points once with an account starting at 30k and ended up at 130k by the end of the event. I just had to carefully pick my targets, and go like crazy when I found one I could hit. At times I hit the wall to help with battles that were close. If someone is going to be discouraged by the bigger fish in the sea there are a couple of choices. one is quit. The other is spend lots of money to not be the small fry. Or adjust your thinking and deal with it as war game. I think that situation has been around a very long time. I saw some monsters down low as I brought that game up. They wiped me around a bit before I passed their level and found a new mosnster to get decimated by. Eventually that game became a mid size game

WBS
07-16-2015, 02:11 PM
Jman, enough. Vega is right, most of the others have seen and aknoeledged it. Stop the digs and maybe everyone will stop. Orange, I play a number of different war games. In everyone of them, I will get my ass handed to me, until or if I spend big bucks. Some people play those games and seem to just want to farm and be left alone ( hint, don't play war games then, there are games better suited to that style of play) newbies getting their rears served is nothing new, I've certainly started enough accounts over time from scratch and had my ass handed to me many times. It is what it is. In a way it was almost more fun not worrying about having to keep up with the sups, the birds, or any other top players. It was amazing how upset people would get with me wiping their feed with my loses. They'd even ask whether or not I realized I was losing. You just have to adjust your thinking based on where you are at. I still did over 5 mil wd points once with an account starting at 30k and ended up at 130k by the end of the event. I just had to carefully pick my targets, and go like crazy when I found one I could hit. At times I hit the wall to help with battles that were close. If someone is going to be discouraged by the bigger fish in the sea there are a couple of choices. one is quit. The other is spend lots of money to not be the small fry. Or adjust your thinking and deal with it as war game. I think that situation has been around a very long time. I saw some monsters down low as I brought that game up. They wiped me around a bit before I passed their level and found a new mosnster to get decimated by. Eventually that game became a mid size game

I'm just wondering what gives you the right to tell another player or poster in this forum when to stop commenting? Do you feel superior to JMan?

sstuutss
07-16-2015, 02:25 PM
I'm just wondering what gives you the right to tell another player or poster in this forum when to stop commenting? Do you feel superior to JMan?

Why he is no less than the holder of the moral compass, walk towards his glow

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-16-2015, 02:42 PM
Frankly, I no longer care. No one needs to care about my pronouncement not to care. So, I'm officially banishing myself to lurk, look, leer, and laugh in silence as they parade, prance, and frolic in synchopated rhythm to the melodious tap, tap, tapping of the afflicted. Goodbye, good riddance, good luck. Through a long and sleepless nightI whisper your nameThrough a long and sleepless nightOf who is to blameCan't help but wonderIf you're lonely tooAs I lie there and toss aboutSo at a loss about youHow I wish, my heartWould leave my memories aloneWhy must I re-dream, re-liveThe joys we have known?I pray that somedayOur love will see the light'Til then in tic-toc silenceI beg my heart to weep lessAll through and oh so longAnd sleepless nightI pray that somedayOur love will see the light'Til then in tic-toc silenceI beg my heart to weep lessAll through and oh so longAnd sleepless night........ .http://youtu.be/Y5UEKNsHYg4

WBS
07-16-2015, 04:57 PM
That was touching Dew. If you are leaving, have a good life. It was fun reading your posts as they added enetertainment

Evil Mastermind
07-16-2015, 06:32 PM
Well I can't leave this thread alone without throwing my two cents into the hat. I am like DM in that I have been here from the beginning even though my join date says otherwise. Different name and all.

Everyone's experience is different and I get that. I do think some people appear to have have a slightly distorted view of what this forum used to be in its former "glory". Early on there were a few players that went out of their way to help newbies. I could name a few names and Thief would be one that ranked at the top. His tenure lasted longer than anyone's for promoting the game. He won the "design a building contest" that still after 8 months hasn't been implemented. Just more promises from THE GREE that never materialized. Or what about the TheDanimals predecessor, DEVIN. How was his insight on LTQs rewarded? A slap in the face with a unit named after him in-game that cost a small fortune. He quit shortly after and/or disappeared. Even among all the "friendlies", this place has always been full of jerks too.

It has always had its issues and trolls. Guess nobody remembers FLAN...forum troll #1. It's never been a NICE place. Whether it be the incessant ramblings of superiority by players at the top or those that constantly whine about spenders being problem in the game. That existed then and obviously still does. For several years it was the never-ending propaganda of pirates versus birds. Talk about stuff getting old quick, that sure did. Nobody cared except for those who were involved, certainly not constructive or informative.

Complaint threads, eh? I guess nobody remembers the never-ending complaint threads about casualties and no casualty-glitches. Why do you think there are so many indestructible units in the game now? People have been crying about this game in one aspect or another from the beginning.

As for customer service or mods (sorry Bolt but it's the truth) that has never been up to players satisfaction. I'm sure some of the top players at one time and likely some still do enjoy some VIP treatment from support but the "working-class" of the game never got/get a good response or a response at all to serious issue involving real cash transactions...and still don't. People have only asked for solutions to problems or more transparency from the beginning....it didn't happen then and certainly will not happen now.

It didn't matter if it was Funzio or GREE pulling the strings on this game. It's been one glitched up series of events from its inception. People forget, plain and simple. The reason it gets overlooked is because it was new. The same holds true for this forum. The novelty has long worn off in game, therefore nothing really to talk about here either.

People will always have their OWN memories of what things WERE/ARE because as I said in the beginning everyone has a different experience. And as for opinions...everyone has an OPINION...me included!

Robespierre
07-16-2015, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the trip down memory lane. The former reddit CEO thinks trolls are winning, just like the OP.

Funny things is that things (like this game) lose their power once you lose interest. Similar to the game and forum.

Speed ump
07-16-2015, 07:27 PM
No, just superior to you wbs, now that you bring it up. Evil, that is all true, and pretty much my same point about the game itself. Pun, was castigized here for numerous reasons from the very early days, for being spenders ( who were Ruining the game supposedly, already, three months into the game) for playing as team in agame that was clearly not designed to be played that way, and on and on. Back then the complaints were more about the hackers, since there really wernt events. As you mentioned, customer support wasn't really much, if any better even then. Of the game were really put back to the way it was then, the crying we be about the boredom of no events, and all the hackers. Mixed in with a few glitches ( remeber the Nono? ) players who wouldn't lose anything when attacked, but without all gold armies. Flan wasn't the only troll, and there was a lot more info being shared, but that's because it was so new that many hadn't figured it all out yet. Not much new to figure out these days, and little help to offer those with issues that are most likely glitches, other than send in a ticket and pray.

Evil Mastermind
07-16-2015, 07:54 PM
No, just superior to you wbs, now that you bring it up. Evil, that is all true, and pretty much my same point about the game itself. Pun, was castigized here for numerous reasons from the very early days, for being spenders ( who were Ruining the game supposedly, already, three months into the game) for playing as team in agame that was clearly not designed to be played that way, and on and on. Back then the complaints were more about the hackers, since there really wernt events. As you mentioned, customer support wasn't really much, if any better even then. Of the game were really put back to the way it was then, the crying we be about the boredom of no events, and all the hackers. Mixed in with a few glitches ( remeber the Nono? ) players who wouldn't lose anything when attacked, but without all gold armies. Flan wasn't the only troll, and there was a lot more info being shared, but that's because it was so new that many hadn't figured it all out yet. Not much new to figure out these days, and little help to offer those with issues that are most likely glitches, other than send in a ticket and pray.

Of course I remember the No-No. I have it. Errr...I mean had it. LMAO! ;)

Helios Von Elisar
07-16-2015, 08:59 PM
I learned how to play from the posts of War Priest. His last post was in 2012. I've been playing longer than I thought. And Flan was replying to his posts then. Nothing much has changed. Where you stood on glitches was usually determined by how you benefitted from them. Now they mostly benefit Gree so most have a negative opinion of them these days. Looking back, there were some glitches I liked.

There are still new people starting the game. Not as many as in the past, but lower factions get them. And I still see a lot of people leveling up fast with low stats, so I know they are new blood. Thanks to the return of EB im getting raided a lot, there are a lot of low ranked players in the game. So it's ot all old players with multiple games.

WBS
07-17-2015, 05:23 AM
[QUOTE=Speed ump;1520816]No, just superior to you wbs, now that you bring it up. Evil, that is all true, and pretty much my same point about the game itself. Pun, was castigized here for numerous reasons from the very early days, for being spenders ( who were Ruining the game supposedly, already, three months into the game) for playing as team in agame that was clearly not designed to be played that way, and on and on. Back then the complaints were more about the hackers, since there really wernt events. As you mentioned, customer support wasn't really much, if any better even then. Of the game were really put back to the way it was then, the crying we be about the boredom of no events, and all the hackers. Mixed in with a few glitches ( remeber the Nono? ) players who wouldn't lose anything when attacked, but without all gold armies. Flan wasn't the only troll, and there was a lot more info being shared, but that's because it was so new that many hadn't figured it all out yet. Not much new to figure out these days, and little help to offer those with issues that are most likely glitches, other than send in a ticket and pray.

Your answer proved my thoughts correct, your spot in this game actually does make you feel that you are better than everyone else. I appreciate the honesty though as I can respect that.

Back when the sups and bird debates were going, those were fun to read. They got old after awhile but since there wasn't much information to be shared on here they added to the reading. Ferr had one of the best posts of history related to him and the Pirates.

Glitches back in the day existed, but I don't ever recall them being so numerous or often. The events for the most part always ran smoothly, and if something did go wrong we got compensation in gold bars. Back then you just has some factions that wrongly were able to obtain multiple bridge jumpers and valor units. Now it's horrible lag, deploys being returned, lag in WD, EB with stat inflation ruined the game, RB got ridiculously high because of it, LTQ energy got ridiculously high because of point reset. Everything gree has done has cheapened the game.

MAD NUGGETT
07-17-2015, 11:03 AM
[QUOTE=Speed ump;1520816]No, just superior to you wbs, now that you bring it up. Evil, that is all true, and pretty much my same point about the game itself. Pun, was castigized here for numerous reasons from the very early days, for being spenders ( who were Ruining the game supposedly, already, three months into the game) for playing as team in agame that was clearly not designed to be played that way, and on and on. Back then the complaints were more about the hackers, since there really wernt events. As you mentioned, customer support wasn't really much, if any better even then. Of the game were really put back to the way it was then, the crying we be about the boredom of no events, and all the hackers. Mixed in with a few glitches ( remeber the Nono? ) players who wouldn't lose anything when attacked, but without all gold armies. Flan wasn't the only troll, and there was a lot more info being shared, but that's because it was so new that many hadn't figured it all out yet. Not much new to figure out these days, and little help to offer those with issues that are most likely glitches, other than send in a ticket and pray.

Your answer proved my thoughts correct, your spot in this game actually does make you feel that you are better than everyone else. I appreciate the honesty though as I can respect that.

Back when the sups and bird debates were going, those were fun to read. They got old after awhile but since there wasn't much information to be shared on here they added to the reading. Ferr had one of the best posts of history related to him and the Pirates.

Glitches back in the day existed, but I don't ever recall them being so numerous or often. The events for the most part always ran smoothly, and if something did go wrong we got compensation in gold bars. Back then you just has some factions that wrongly were able to obtain multiple bridge jumpers and valor units. Now it's horrible lag, deploys being returned, lag in WD, EB with stat inflation ruined the game, RB got ridiculously high because of it, LTQ energy got ridiculously high because of point reset. Everything gree has done has cheapened the game.

Valor units and bridge jumpers. Lmao. Such favoritism.

WBS
07-17-2015, 11:47 AM
[QUOTE=WBS;1520871]

Valor units and bridge jumpers. Lmao. Such favoritism.

Please quote me where I said anything about favoritism? I was simply pointing out glitches back then compared to now. I had no intention of accusing of favoritism.

Speed ump
07-17-2015, 05:36 PM
Wbs, it's all in how you look at the words. If you stare at them long enough, you'll find the meaning of life, or not. Lol. At least for some people

WBS
07-17-2015, 06:45 PM
Wbs, it's all in how you look at the words. If you stare at them long enough, you'll find the meaning of life, or not. Lol. At least for some people

Agreed. Some people look but don't read.

MAD NUGGETT
07-18-2015, 12:56 AM
I know what you said. I read it.

bam bam.
07-18-2015, 03:58 AM
Old loveable spend ump

bam bam.
07-18-2015, 04:03 AM
When going into battle with a swordsman, draw your sword...do not recipe poetry. When arguing with a delusional ego maniac, be a delusional egomaniac. When fighting a capitalist organisation, close your wallets!.

WBS
07-18-2015, 04:50 AM
[QUOTE=MAD NUGGETT;1521012]I know what you said. I read it"

If I was going to accuse of favoritism I would have said it, I have no reason to imply anything. Have a nice day����

Speed ump
07-18-2015, 07:26 AM
Bam can you explain how you recipe poetry,lol. Nice to see I'm not the only one who dosnt proof read what spell wrong produces.

Tony81
07-18-2015, 08:11 AM
Am I the only one that finds it awesome that there are 10 pages of hate in a thread stating the hate mob is ruining the forums? Ha!

The game is ruining the forums. Take a look at the wd leaderboard. When I first started playing, me and a small group of guys tried (what I thought was) hard to stay top1000. Now, anyone can login once a day and tap for an hour and be top1000. There are no players left. I appreciate the pocket-deep players keeping this game alive and all but the end is near. That's why the "haters" are ruining the forums... the lovers of the game have moved on to smurf village.

J-manKometh96
07-18-2015, 09:07 AM
You can give facts and figures all day long proving that tony, but some people will still choose to ignore it. Kind of like the GREE bosses.

WBS
07-18-2015, 09:12 AM
You can give facts and figures all day long proving that tony, but some people will still choose to ignore it. Kind of like the GREE bosses.

It is very obvious there are either less players, or way less gold spenders. The answer is probably both. This has been a good thread, I guess some view hate posts differently than others. I don't consider disagreements as hate posts.

Brown Out
07-18-2015, 09:43 AM
"Way less players and way less gold players."

Enjoy ranking way higher than you ever ranked before.

My crew will be looking out for you up and comers.

We might even give you the lead for a while....until the last 3 minutes.

tigerlion
07-18-2015, 01:33 PM

Idiot comment by a delusional player who think all is well in this game because he's in a top3 faction. Facts are proven that this game is dying, with less players in the game. Most of lower factions are made-up of minis or players slowing down. Like Tony said, don't have to do much, even in T500, T250 factions. The negativity in the forum only reflect the state of this game, not the other way around. All Gree fault for not listening for so long, and now too late to turn this game around.

bam bam.
07-19-2015, 04:37 AM
Bam can you explain how you recipe poetry,lol. Nice to see I'm not the only one who dosnt proof read what spell wrong produces.

O dam, you got me. Recite. There ya go. You are the madman in my analogy...I know I know. I'm just jealous

WBS
07-19-2015, 04:53 AM

If you use gold still you will probably win. We are inside 250 with no gold used. That would be impossible in the past. So brown out what is your theory on how easy it is to place high? Back in the day we couldn't get top 500 gold free, 750 was the best we could do gold free. We were a top 200 faction with 54th being our highest. The game has lost its fun to the majority and it shows in leaderboard.

Agent Orange
07-19-2015, 05:42 AM
O dam, you got me. Recite. There ya go. You are the madman in my analogy...I know I know. I'm just jealous

I dunno Bam seems to me there is a big difference between a spell check going rogue in your case and a person being illiterate....

Agent Orange
07-19-2015, 05:49 AM
If you use gold still you will probably win. We are inside 250 with no gold used. That would be impossible in the past. So brown out what is your theory on how easy it is to place high? Back in the day we couldn't get top 500 gold free, 750 was the best we could do gold free. We were a top 200 faction with 54th being our highest. The game has lost its fun to the majority and it shows in leaderboard.

I don't think you need to do much to get into the top 1000. 1 battle is good enough for a medium strength faction of 20 players who were all online for the battle. I'm guessing 3-4 battles tops to get top 500+.

I'm still seeing a lot of factions with high stat DLs but plenty of low stat targets, and the best thing is the other faction members are just coasting behind the DL doesn't seem folks are bothering to be online just parked making it easy to get wins.

Matching and match times are all over the place again but that seems to really reflect the decrease in participation yet again. WD was the banner event being fun for many of us because of our faction mates, perhaps it still is in the highest ranking factions but for those under top 200 or maybe 300-400 it's pretty boring.

Vegaman
07-19-2015, 06:11 AM
I don't think you need to do much to get into the top 1000. 1 battle is good enough for a medium strength faction of 20 players who were all online for the battle. I'm guessing 3-4 battles tops to get top 500+.

I'm still seeing a lot of factions with high stat DLs but plenty of low stat targets, and the best thing is the other faction members are just coasting behind the DL doesn't seem folks are bothering to be online just parked making it easy to get wins.

Matching and match times are all over the place again but that seems to really reflect the decrease in participation yet again. WD was the banner event being fun for many of us because of our faction mates, perhaps it still is in the highest ranking factions but for those under top 200 or maybe 300-400 it's pretty boring.

Yep totally agree, sat in the 600's having done 1 war at the very when we all hit for free and used up old and new health packs. Decided as a faction to take the weekend off, but curiosity bit my behind so had to check. We are 1-0 lol. Just goes to show that participation for the majority is very very low.

J-manKometh96
07-19-2015, 06:45 AM
3-3 here, with each battle only being fought by 1 or 2 people. We are still in top 1500.

Tony81
07-19-2015, 08:27 AM
I'm probably in the minority here but wd has become an event I dread. Aside from now arranging legendary matches, the event is quite monotonous. Not like this is new, but at least with FL, you get to use a couple brain cells and play mind games with people. I'd rather see some kind of mega-FL event as the cycle's closing event. (And I don't mean 7-days by "mega.")

I know the game is dying but there needs to be a little more strategy to keep people around... or attract new players (insert 'ROFLMAO' :here:)

WBS
07-19-2015, 08:55 AM
I'm probably in the minority here but wd has become an event I dread. Aside from now arranging legendary matches, the event is quite monotonous. Not like this is new, but at least with FL, you get to use a couple brain cells and play mind games with people. I'd rather see some kind of mega-FL event as the cycle's closing event. (And I don't mean 7-days by "mega.")

I know the game is dying but there needs to be a little more strategy to keep people around... or attract new players (insert 'ROFLMAO' :here:)

I agree with you Tony, I now hate WD, it's long and monotonous. I used to want to be on it all the time, now I easily forget it's going on. I like FL event but with the horrible lag that event is ruined also.

bam bam.
07-19-2015, 09:48 AM
I dunno Bam seems to me there is a big difference between a spell check going rogue in your case and a person being illiterate....

Team speed hey orange. Your true colours are shining through. Agent yellow hey haha

Agent Orange
07-19-2015, 11:47 AM
Team speed hey orange. Your true colours are shining through. Agent yellow hey haha

Um no Bam You = rogue spell check , the fellow you are conversing with = illiterate, even pointed that out before but in the spirit of the POS er TOS I tow the line.

WBS
07-19-2015, 02:37 PM
Um no Bam You = rogue spell check , the fellow you are conversing with = illiterate, even pointed that out before but in the spirit of the POS er TOS I tow the line.

I think bam bam read through it to fast. He will read your post and bam bam his palm to his face, lol.

bam bam.
07-20-2015, 04:35 AM
I think bam bam read through it to fast. He will read your post and bam bam his palm to his face, lol.

Not a full on face palm. Apologies to orange haha. He remains on the side of good in the battle against evil

Allday
07-20-2015, 03:44 PM
For the most part I agree. Customer service has never been great and the hacking is down (thanks in large part to sup and other like minded players), but the huge difference is the amount of events. I wish they would cut those down and give players a free weekend (a weekend without a WD or FL event) from time to time. Players don't take the event off because they don't want to let their team down, not because they want to play in it.

Allday
07-20-2015, 03:49 PM
I also agree with Vegaman's original post. I rarely visit the forum anymore for that very reason.

Speed ump
07-20-2015, 04:26 PM
Illiterate huh? I guess that's better than being dews flunky, but that's your right. You're free to be anyone's flunky you chose.

Speed ump
07-20-2015, 04:33 PM
Bam, nice to see the admission of jealousy ,lol. I know you're jealous of all those piles of gold I spent this weekend too. That money just sitting in your account not doing anything really had to bug you. Why do I get the feeling that my point is turning against me,hehe

Danger Mouse
07-20-2015, 04:47 PM
Illiterate huh? I guess that's better than being dews flunky, but that's your right. You're free to be anyone's flunky you chose.

Um, its "choose", not "chose".

Oh, the irony........... LMFAO

Evil Mastermind
07-20-2015, 05:01 PM
Not a full on face palm. Apologies to orange haha. He remains on the side of good in the battle against evil

You rang? Lol

Evil Mastermind
07-20-2015, 05:02 PM

Lmao, Lmao, Lmao

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 05:33 PM

Yeah, a certain someone just said lips, referencing TYPED words.

Yeah, he's a real piece of work. LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 05:34 PM
My friend Agent Orange has been on the right side since I've known him.

AO is one of the original GOOD GUYS!!!

Allday
07-20-2015, 05:37 PM
Best not to explain things speed, these guys will not understand or choose to act like like they don't. This forum is full of trolls. I clearly remember when Dew had the opposite point of view and trolled with that opinion as well. Once a troll always a troll. Whether is name is Dew or Pirate Justice.

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 05:40 PM
I have always been on the conservative right side as well.

The lefties always blindly sling money at everything!

"We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it!"
Same as,
"We must complete the missions, to find out what we get, or may not get."

Allday
07-20-2015, 05:43 PM
I have always been on the conservative right side as well.

The lefties always blindly sling money at everything!

"We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it!"
Same as,
"We must complete the missions, to find out what we get, or may not get."
Spending your own money is your right. Choosing to be on a team that requires spending is your right. That is far different than the government spending tax player dollars.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 05:52 PM
Best not to explain things speed, these guys will not understand or choose to act like like they don't. This forum is full of trolls. I clearly remember when Dew had the opposite point of view and trolled with that opinion as well. Once a troll always a troll. Whether is name is Dew or Pirate Justice.

Prove it.

Just prove it, otherwise, baseless, accusations.

Hmm, that would be TROLLING. LOL

Allday
07-20-2015, 05:53 PM
Prove it.

Just prove it, otherwise, baseless, accusations.

Hmm, that would be TROLLING. LOL
Yeah I troll with my few posts ever 6 months. Hey Chuck, how have you been?

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 05:57 PM
Spending your own money is your right. Choosing to be on a team that requires spending is your right. That is far different than the government spending tax player dollars.

You guys are just so jealous of others with common sense. Get over it already!

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 05:58 PM
Yeah I troll with my few posts ever 6 months. Hey Chuck, how have you been?

Yeah, prove it.......

Allday
07-20-2015, 06:04 PM
You guys are just so jealous of others with common sense. Get over it already!
What, who am I jealous against? I don't even play on speed's team. So speed uses that term to describe you guys and you just repeat it?

Allday
07-20-2015, 06:06 PM
Yeah, prove it.......
Do you ever prove anything you say? I don't think so, you talk like PJ, you have Salty following you. Sound familiar

J-manKometh96
07-20-2015, 06:07 PM
What, who am I jealous against? I don't even play on speed's team. So speed uses that term to describe you guys and you just repeat it?

Kind of proves how nonsensical that whole argument is, doesn't it?

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 06:09 PM

Lots of people are jealous of others that are smarter, and have a better life. It's ok, no fault of your own.

Allday
07-20-2015, 06:09 PM
The difference is I'm jealous of sup or anyone on it. They clearly are.

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 06:11 PM

You are jealous of SUP? oh my...

Allday
07-20-2015, 06:12 PM
You are jealous of SUP? oh my...
That was clearly a typo and you know it. I don't begrudge how they are anyone else spend THEIR money. You on the hand do seem to care.

J-manKometh96
07-20-2015, 06:13 PM

Well there you go dump. Say it enough times and one day even you too will be right.

Allday
07-20-2015, 06:15 PM
Yeah repost a typo enough times and it will be true

DEWIN NUTTIN

DUDE be sayin' he jelly of SUP.

LOL

groovy shags
Maybe spuddie will have an opening for you soon ALLDAY jelly! lol

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 06:17 PM
Yeah repost a typo enough times and it will be true

You wrote it, I quoted it. Enough said. Like I said, live smarter, not harder!

DEWIN NUTTIN
Do you ever prove anything you say? I don't think so, you talk like PJ, you have Salty following you. Sound familiar

Salty is my dear, dear friend, and brother in our Faith.
Nothing unusual about that.
So, which part of Gree employs you?

groovy shags
DUDE be sayin' he jelly of SUP.

LOL

I wonder if his current team knows he's jelly of SUP? lol

Allday
07-20-2015, 06:18 PM
Maybe spuddie will have an opening for you soon ALLDAY jelly! lol
Yeah you guys are the reason for this entire thread and the problem with this forum. Twist what you wanna twist.

groovy shags
I love troll on troll crime!

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
The difference is I'm jealous of sup

WTF? He jelly of SUP?

LMFAO

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 06:19 PM
This thread was started by a troll, to complain about trolling, to inspire more trolling. I love it!

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-20-2015, 06:20 PM
Yeah you guys are the reason for this entire thread and the problem with this forum. Twist what you wanna twist.

You hero teach us. LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 06:21 PM
That was clearly a typo and you know it. I don't begrudge how they are anyone else spend THEIR money. You on the hand do seem to care.

No one mentions $$$, but your hero.

The difference is I'm jealous of sup

We want to discuss why U B jelly, dude....

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 06:22 PM
WTF? He jelly of SUP?

LMFAO

Yep...someone admitted to be jelly of SUP, while at the same time, accusing everyone else of being jelly of SUP. You can't make this stuff up my friend! lmfao!

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 06:22 PM
I love troll on troll crime!

Yes, irony is delightful.
O Henry was a master of it, as is HIS hero. LOL

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-20-2015, 06:23 PM

We no twist you twist. Now U twist in wind. LOL

Allday
07-20-2015, 06:24 PM
You hero teach us. LOL
Appropriate name

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-20-2015, 06:25 PM
The difference is I'm jealous of sup or anyone

U say U jelly of SUP & anyone. Can U explain 4 us??? We not SUP. We slow....

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 06:25 PM
No one mentions $$$, but your hero.

We want to discuss why U B jelly, dude....

It costs money to play this game? I just use thousands of free gold. But still don't care about the pixels.

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 06:26 PM
ALLDAY flip-flopper!

Allday
07-20-2015, 06:26 PM
We no twist you twist. Now U twist in wind. LOL
How am I twisting? You guys are making a huge deal about a typo. You have nothing real so you make a typo into a big deal

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 06:27 PM
Trolling isn't for everyone.
Page 13 illustrates why.... LOL

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 06:27 PM
What makes you jelly of SUP ALLDAY? Pixel envy?

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 06:28 PM
How am I twisting? You guys are making a huge deal about a typo. You have nothing real so you make a typo into a big deal

Come on, pal, explain.
Cat got your fingers?
Explain why we jelly, when you admitted to being JELLY.

In case you forgot:

Allday
07-20-2015, 06:29 PM
Trolling isn't for everyone.
Page 13 illustrates why.... LOL
Yeah you are a pro.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-20-2015, 06:29 PM
Yeah, xplane us Y U jelly of SUP an everyone.

Allday
07-20-2015, 06:30 PM
You guys pathetic.

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 06:31 PM
Damn this is so good. Laughing so hard tears are coming from my eyes! Just wish spud lump was here to help ALLDAY out of this conundrum!

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-20-2015, 06:31 PM
Appropriate name
My mother schizofreeniac Now U mock me sick mom. U sad man, very sad man. Mock a sick woman. Life gonna make you scream one day heartless person

Allday
07-20-2015, 06:32 PM
Damn this is so good. Laughing so hard tears are coming from my eyes! Just wish spud lump was here to help ALLDAY out of this conundrum!
I guess I don't see the conundrum that I'm in.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 06:33 PM
My mother schizofreeniac Now U mock me sick mom. U sad man, very sad man. Mock a sick woman. Life gonna make you scream one day heartless person

MI, yes, you have told me about your mom's struggle.
Mental illness is not a joke.
This illustrates the people that support you know who.
Please wish your sweet mom the best. We are praying for her and your family.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 06:34 PM
I guess I don't see the conundrum that I'm in.

I'll refresh your memory:

So, can you expound on what causes your jealously?

By the way, name calling, NOT cool.

Allday
07-20-2015, 06:36 PM
I'll refresh your memory:

So, can you expound on what causes your jealously?
Once again, Chuck, you know exactly what I was trying to say and choose to ignore that and and troll.

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 06:36 PM

That would be a long post. Since he is clearly jelly of the team, and all 60 members, according to his quote.

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 06:37 PM
Does it also include SUP subs ALLDAY?

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 06:38 PM
That would be a long post. Since he is clearly jelly of the team, and all 60 members, according to his quote.

Yes, but the TRUTH is all we wish to hear.
We want everyone to see his side of the story.

Because, some might take this the way we took it:

groovy shags
Once again, Chuck, you know exactly what I was trying to say and choose to ignore that and and troll.

Isn't this exactly what you wrote ALLDAY?

Allday
Anyway have fun with yourselves, I'm sure the forum will be left with you guys alone soon enough.

DEWIN NUTTIN
Does it also include SUP subs ALLDAY?

Yes, I can't say for sure, but I suspect so.

Because of this:

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 06:39 PM
And my name is not Chuck by the way.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 06:39 PM
Isn't this exactly what you wrote ALLDAY?

Yes sir, dude did type this:

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 06:40 PM
What you've read on the last few pages is how its supposed to be done.

Once more, just in case you missed it:

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-20-2015, 06:41 PM
Yes I C dude type this 2:

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 06:44 PM
Finally speed bump knows for sure that at least one player in the GREE galaxy is jelly of his team, and the hump himself!

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 06:51 PM
Finally speed bump knows for sure that at least one player in the GREE galaxy is jelly of his team, and the hump himself!

Yes, dude did type this:

There is at least ONE fanboy or fangirl.

Allday
07-20-2015, 07:04 PM
What you've read on the last few pages is how its supposed to be done.

Once more, just in case you missed it:
Really, troll team taking a typo and running with it? That's how it's suppose to be done? Well I guess you owned me, if by owning is taking a typo and using your entire team to run with it. You knew exactly what I was saying.

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 07:09 PM
Yes...we know exactly what you wrote. So if anyone is just coming in, here it is again. Don't be ashamed, just own it ALLDAY!

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2015, 09:11 PM
Really, troll team taking a typo and running with it? That's how it's suppose to be done? Well I guess you owned me, if by owning is taking a typo and using your entire team to run with it. You knew exactly what I was saying.

Yeah, dude, no worries.
You admitted to typing this.

No crime in being jelly, I guess. LOL

groovy shags
07-20-2015, 10:28 PM
#teamtroll #jellyroll

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-21-2015, 12:30 AM
And my name is not Chuck by the way.They seem fond of that Chuck dude. Bet he's kinda cool. LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-21-2015, 12:31 AM
What if we created a federation of factions to celebrate TROLLS and TROLLING?

groovy shags
07-21-2015, 12:43 AM
What if we created a federation of factions to celebrate TROLLS and TROLLING?

Count me in!

crazeejay
07-21-2015, 12:50 AM
What if we created a federation of factions to celebrate TROLLS and TROLLING? We can call it peanut butter 'n JELLY

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-21-2015, 01:00 AM
We can call it peanut butter 'n JELLYBrother, you're clever, plus you're a friend. LOL

Speed ump
07-21-2015, 02:09 AM
All day ignore them. They're all five years old, and jealous of anyone who dews sum tin more than nuttin. You can't argue with a five year old, their brains are fully developed yet. They don't comprehend logic, common sense, and they loath the truth and facts. Their whole lives have devolved to this little forum. Just look at how many posts they've made on a typo. tehur sole purpose is to antagonize and pester anyone they feel wronged by, are jealous of, that they feel are above their station in life ( oh boy, that's just about everyone, isn't it) I see a certain home value finally went above 100k, congrats. Looks like the properties north of Austin are doing ok.

WBS
07-21-2015, 03:15 AM
This thread took a turn quickly. Kind of hilarious if you ask me.

HellRaizer
07-21-2015, 04:31 AM
I'm jelly of people being jelly of others not been jelly of some that claim that others of being jelly of people being told that they are jelly of a person who must be jelly of the people of defo aren't jelly.

Speed ump
07-21-2015, 04:49 AM
Would that be g****, or strawberry.

groovy shags
07-21-2015, 04:53 AM
This thread took a turn quickly. Kind of hilarious if you ask me.

Oh brother...was laughing so hard last night! Brought tears to my eyes!

groovy shags
07-21-2015, 04:55 AM
For those coming in late, it all started on page 13 with the following:

Agent Orange
07-21-2015, 05:11 AM
My brains turning to jelly reading this though I have a fondness for lime jelly harkening back to my childhood.

Agent Orange
07-21-2015, 05:13 AM
For those coming in late, it all started on page 13 with the following:

Bumps literary skills rubbing off on his team mates or was that the master himself? Hmmmmm

Agent Orange
07-21-2015, 05:16 AM
I'm jelly of people being jelly of others not been jelly of some that claim that others of being jelly of people being told that they are jelly of a person who must be jelly of the people of defo aren't jelly.

But if you are jelly of nonjelly who aren't jelly of jelly but defo aren't jelly then does that mean you are peanut butter?

redvenge99
07-21-2015, 08:07 AM
But if you are jelly of nonjelly who aren't jelly of jelly but defo aren't jelly then does that mean you are peanut butter?

Think that makes him jam?

Tee
07-21-2015, 10:38 AM
Don't you all have a FLTQ, case event, LTQ, EB or something to do????????

Anyway, I like strawberry jelly. Yum yum. Time for a PB&j with all this jelly talk :)