PDA

View Full Version : [suggestion]. Less than current 13 clicks just to complete 1single fusion...?

Morg
07-13-2015, 08:49 AM
As the interface became more "optimized" the last few enhancements, fusing seems to of been made more and more cumbersome.

Currently takes 13 clicks from the main screen to complete 1 fusion, then 11 clicks for each additional fusion afterwards.

110+ clicks to complete 10 fusions seems extremely excessive/wasteful to me.

Relic
07-13-2015, 10:00 AM
Thanks for taking the time to post your suggestion; I'll make sure it's sent up to the devs for you!

WatermelonSeed
07-13-2015, 10:20 AM
Any suggestions how you'd improve the existing flow?

VirusknightX
07-13-2015, 10:50 AM
I always thought it would be nice if you were combining armors for 50exp armors it would be nice if it auto filled it if you still had more of the same exact armors remaining. that would save a lot of time

Konny
07-13-2015, 11:20 PM
Yeah, I suggested that in one of the earlier feedback threads.

I don't mind tapping a bit for fusion of legendaries/epics but 50 EP armors get tiresome. Could be improved by either 4 new buttons to specifically fill up for 50 EP fusions or better yet fill it up the normal way and then have the option to fuse multiple at once (up to as much as you have basic armours).

Sent
07-14-2015, 12:51 AM
Yeah, I suggested that in one of the earlier feedback threads.

I don't mind tapping a bit for fusion of legendaries/epics but 50 EP armors get tiresome. Could be improved by either 4 new buttons to specifically fill up for 50 EP fusions or better yet fill it up the normal way and then have the option to fuse multiple at once (up to as much as you have basic armours).

Could also have an option to "do-again" or something (idk how you'd word it) to do a fusion with the same armors if you had them.

Adisty
07-14-2015, 06:31 AM
Could also have an option to "do-again" or something (idk how you'd word it) to do a fusion with the same armors if you had them.

How about "Duplicate previous fusion"?

And to alleviate the problem of sorting through so many legendary/epic fusions, limit it to common, uncommon and rare (I think that covers all of the small armors)

WatermelonSeed
07-14-2015, 09:45 AM
Just to clarify, im pretty sure he meant combining, fusing 2 armors together to get a new one, when he refers to "fusion" and "fusing"