PDA

View Full Version : Always look to the other "The Gree" game forums for what may come here:

thescondo
07-13-2015, 04:34 AM
Gem hack wide spread on Knights and Dragons (Same as Gold for MW players) are we next?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?116787-Gem-hack

First sale in a month on Knights and Dragons 20% (we still have a week or so to go for a full month without sales)

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?116485-Oh-wow-a-20-off-Gem-Sale

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-13-2015, 05:21 AM
There's no hacking in THE GREE games, is there? LOL

Bloodlust_revenge
07-13-2015, 05:53 AM
Did someone say barney?

Bloodlust_revenge
07-13-2015, 05:57 AM
Irish leprechauns everywhere

Tinker
07-13-2015, 09:41 AM
There's no hacking in THE GREE games, is there? LOL

No need to hack The Gree.
Just be patient.
The Gree will hack itself through incompetence.
No need to list here all the glitches.
Actually I think we are due for another soon.

legalious
07-13-2015, 09:44 AM
First sale in a month on Knights and Dragons 20% (we still have a week or so to go for a full month without sales

If you happened to be playing the last few days on android, there was a 30% sale for most of the weekend.

Jg48
07-13-2015, 09:59 AM
Legalious. What about the iOS players. I guess they got the screws.

And yes gree still sucks

legalious
07-13-2015, 10:17 AM

I only have an Android device and unable to play on iOS, so I don't actively know when the sales occur. I will ask the Community Managers when the sales occurred.

Relic
07-13-2015, 10:23 AM

The sale ran on both Android and iOS, so no screws were given. ;)

Jg48
07-13-2015, 10:47 AM
The big problem with gree forum that I have noticed is that when the mods are not sure of things they post anyway and that gets them in trouble. But thanks for the rapid response.

And yes gree still sucks

legalious
07-13-2015, 10:51 AM
The big problem with gree forum that I have noticed is that when the mods are not sure of things they post anyway and that gets them in trouble.

If there is a topic I don't understand, I usually let the other SME field those questions. My replies are to the topics I can relate to.

andy2
07-13-2015, 11:12 AM

I'm sorry to have to do this Relic, but I have been trying to get some help around here for over a week and this thread seems to have your attention. I have sent you a PM, please help. Thank you.

Jg48
07-13-2015, 11:12 AM
So mostly you know nothing that's why you rarely ever post. So how about you and gree get someone on forums that knows what's going on for its customers to stay happy. Or is that to hard.

And yes gree still sucks

Relic
07-13-2015, 11:24 AM
So mostly you know nothing that's why you rarely ever post. So how about you and gree get someone on forums that knows what's going on for its customers to stay happy. Or is that to hard.

And yes gree still sucks

I suggest that if you have a problem with how I'm moderating the forum you do so in a PM as the Code of Conduct states. It would be appreciated.

Thanks.

t12pm
07-13-2015, 11:48 AM

I'm on iOS and didn't have no sale over the weekend bought at reg price to do Indy in frontline. Not sure what your talking about had faction members the same no sale

thescondo
07-13-2015, 12:09 PM
Applogies but to my knowledge there was no Gold sale on Modern War the last few weeks - For sure not on IOS

legalious
07-13-2015, 12:14 PM
I'm on iOS and didn't have no sale over the weekend bought at reg price to do Indy in frontline. Not sure what your talking about had faction members the same no sale

I think Relic was talking about KnD as my comment was a reply about the sales on that game.

thescondo
07-13-2015, 12:24 PM
I think Relic was talking about KnD as my comment was a reply about the sales on that game.

Thank you for the quick response Legalious

ju100
07-13-2015, 12:54 PM

Droid here, and no sale during the weekend either. I'm not sure mods are talking about MW though

t12pm
07-13-2015, 02:02 PM

Ok thought I was losing it lol.

Jg48
07-13-2015, 02:46 PM
By not having gold sales has made to gold more valuable. Now it is forcing people to buy only when sale is on for the whole cycle. And gree for the most part still looses because it forces some to go gold free

Robespierre
07-13-2015, 02:51 PM
Just FYI...the package "strike team" whatever functions as a sale...if comparing to $99 for 1500 gold.

Rolinz
07-13-2015, 04:05 PM
Droid here, and no sale during the weekend either. I'm not sure mods are talking about MW though

Really, they are posting information for KnD on MW Forum? If that is the case, is it incompetence or something else?

Why would they respond in MW for something related to KnD?

WBS
07-13-2015, 05:27 PM
I am on IOS also and had no sale either. Many of our faction mates thought there would be one for FL.

groovy shags
07-13-2015, 06:50 PM
By not having gold sales has made to gold more valuable. Now it is forcing people to buy only when sale is on for the whole cycle. And gree for the most part still looses because it forces some to go gold free

What is today's current market value of a GREE gold bar? I will never be forced to buy this fake gold! Only fools purchase fool's gold! Not sure just how "loose" the GREE slot machine is.

bam bam.
07-13-2015, 10:05 PM
I suggest that if you have a problem with how I'm moderating the forum you do so in a PM as the Code of Conduct states. It would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Can you amend the code of conduct to include what you guys expect of yourself. Seriously. As you said before you can't even be bothered to screw us anymore, you just largely ignore us and give us zero information and implement zero improvements. You guys do however see to it that events that work are promptly ruined. So I ask in the interest of transparency, you guys expect a certain conduct from us. Match it, let's see what (if anything) you guys and girls expect of yourselves. I am sick of getting a stick across the backside from guys who do not do anything helpful. At least when my parents hit me as a kid it was actually for my betterment...not just cause they felt like dishing out a fogging on a certain day.

Sandhawk
07-13-2015, 10:28 PM
Can you amend the code of conduct to include what you guys expect of yourself. Seriously. As you said before you can't even be bothered to screw us anymore, you just largely ignore us and give us zero information and implement zero improvements. You guys do however see to it that events that work are promptly ruined. So I ask in the interest of transparency, you guys expect a certain conduct from us. Match it, let's see what (if anything) you guys and girls expect of yourselves. I am sick of getting a stick across the backside from guys who do not do anything helpful. At least when my parents hit me as a kid it was actually for my betterment...not just cause they felt like dishing out a fogging on a certain day.

*On seat edge munching popcorn*

bam bam.
07-13-2015, 10:44 PM
*On seat edge munching popcorn*

Eagerly awaiting my sanction/ban/removal of comment. Happens when honesty is not apart a part of the code of conduct. In fact honesty seems to be a breach of the code of conduct

J-manKometh96
07-14-2015, 06:18 AM

Thanks.

Take a breather there sir. I do believe that was in reply to Legalious' comment, not yours. And I think it has been made clear through every single channel possible how we feel about having certain people not in the know posting things like they are making official Gree statements.

Agent Orange
07-14-2015, 08:10 AM

Relic, this is relevent to Modern War, how? Please if you do not know for sure do not post please as it just increases the level of confusion which is already at critical mass.

I also think that the comment was not directed to you.

I am also on multiple IOS devices and saw no gold sales though truth be told I would not have taken advantage of one either.

Agent Orange
07-14-2015, 08:13 AM
Really, they are posting information for KnD on MW Forum? If that is the case, is it incompetence or something else?

Why would they respond in MW for something related to KnD?

Yes this is very confusing.