PDA

View Full Version : Pop up chest fraud

Jomama1
07-13-2015, 03:51 AM
Please eliminate the pop up chest buys that are often accidentally hit due to lag.

And more importantly restore the gems of those who hit them.

I know of a huge gemmer who accidentally bought a 5000 gem chest and will not spend any more gems until resolved. Tickets have gone unananswered for over a week now.

No sane person would spend 5K on a chest - there is no value there. Why piss off your spenders like this?????

Jnsolberg
07-13-2015, 07:32 AM
Oops, that happened to me. I sent in a ticked and I was refunded. Had to supply a screenshot of the unit I "won" from the chest, lol
Took @ a week

the_bob
07-13-2015, 10:54 AM
Oops, that happened to me. I sent in a ticked and I was refunded. Had to supply a screenshot of the unit I "won" from the chest, lol
Took @ a week

Was always told they couldn't do it. The response I got was that it was a "lottery" style purchase and that people would cheat the system by opening and if they didn't like what they got requesting a refund. If this is true, Gree owes me a lot of back gems.

Ryosaeba
07-13-2015, 11:17 AM
It is there to trick people I'm sure of it. A 5000 gem chest will net you a 9.6-12.8m unit. You can buy a 8m unit in the regular store for 300 gems. The 2000 gem chest has units between 6.9m-10.9m. The stats to gems ratio is ridiculous for those chests. Honestly, at those "prices," there should at lease be a confirmation pop up.