PDA

View Full Version : Ring and Amulet set contest

Mos20
07-13-2015, 02:22 AM
So a bit confused, do 10 people win just the ring/amulet set or do they also get the DF armor? In game banner is a bit confusing as it says winners will receive - DF + Ring + Amulet = set bonus. Im thinking just the ring/amulet set and not the DF but anyone know for sure? Not that I'm lucky enough to be one of the ten but would be nice to know.

Kangaroeland
07-13-2015, 02:26 AM
Still think its awesome haha, hope one of my guild members without DF wins one some really deserve it for all their work

Marco_
07-13-2015, 02:49 AM
Well, people spending on arena and blitz will have the most tickets for this raffle...
And silly enough they didn't specify if it's 10 for Android and 10 for iOS or 10 combined.

Adisty
07-13-2015, 05:23 AM
Too bad there's not a counter letting you know how many entries you have earned, and how many entries there are total. I wonder if the winners will be announced, or will they just silently get their prizes?

Lord P
07-13-2015, 05:40 AM
So a bit confused, do 10 people win just the ring/amulet set or do they also get the DF armor? In game banner is a bit confusing as it says winners will receive - DF + Ring + Amulet = set bonus. Im thinking just the ring/amulet set and not the DF but anyone know for sure? Not that I'm lucky enough to be one of the ten but would be nice to know.
According to the add you get the armor and the jewels.

Too bad there's not a counter letting you know how many entries you have earned, and how many entries there are total. I wonder if the winners will be announced, or will they just silently get their prizes?
The winners will be announced on Facebook..... eventually that info will get here as well.

Relic
07-13-2015, 04:10 PM
Hi there,

There will be 20 total winners - 10 on Android and 10 on iOS and winners will receive the ring, amulet, and armor!

I'll be sure to let you all know who the winners are when they're announced. :)

Sent
07-13-2015, 09:37 PM
Hi there,

There will be 20 total winners - 10 on Android and 10 on iOS and winners will receive the ring, amulet, and armor!

I'll be sure to let you all know who the winners are when they're announced. :)

How will winners be announced? In-game name, friend code, both, other?

Kangaroeland
07-14-2015, 02:03 AM
Hopefully not freind code thats kinda private lol

Already seeing people do 300+ blitz fights and T50 arena in the hope to get lucky im interested to see the winners :D

Marco_
07-14-2015, 03:41 AM
But if they use in-game names how would they handle troll or naughty names?
In the past they wove the names of the top 3 war guilds into arena quest stories a few times, but stopped that around the time I think a naughty-ish named guild got into the top 3...

Relic
07-14-2015, 09:32 AM
The winners will be announced here and on Facebook. Our last list of winners we posted had in-game names, and I assume that's what the team will provide us to post this time as well. :)

Ant venom
07-14-2015, 09:34 AM
The winners will be announced here and on Facebook. Our last list of winners we posted had in-game names, and I assume that's what the team will provide us to post this time as well. :)

Thanks for letting us know Relic.

Sent
07-14-2015, 02:31 PM
Hopefully not freind code thats kinda private lol

That's what I was worried about lol.