PDA

View Full Version : GREE - how come your Tapjoy rewards don't work properly?

HGF69
07-13-2015, 01:39 AM
I'm not talking about the free videos and offers, I mean the linked Tapjoy ones which usually require you to download and install a game.

I never get the gold reward for those. Am I doing something wrong or is there a way to relink your account? Can Gree sort this with a ticket?

I also can't get Tapjoy gold outwith the game by going to Tapjoy's own site, logging in, and watching or downloading the stuff within the specific Modern War section. Why is this? How can it be fixed?

Annihilator2
07-13-2015, 01:02 PM
It is your problem, I think.
Try to remove tapjoy application, to reset cookies and history for safari, and install tapjoy app again.

t12pm
07-13-2015, 01:59 PM
Mine all seemed to work try his recommendations in above post

PITA4PRES
07-13-2015, 10:44 PM
I'm not talking about the free videos and offers, I mean the linked Tapjoy ones which usually require you to download and install a game.

I never get the gold reward for those. Am I doing something wrong or is there a way to relink your account? Can Gree sort this with a ticket?

I also can't get Tapjoy gold outwith the game by going to Tapjoy's own site, logging in, and watching or downloading the stuff within the specific Modern War section. Why is this? How can it be fixed?

You may have been temporarily banned as well for violating Tapjoys TOS. If the above suggestion doesn't work, ss what you were supposed to earn and send a ticket to Tapjoy. Should get it that way and may find out if you were in fact banned.