PDA

View Full Version : Building upgrading/collecting at same time

td2
07-10-2015, 07:28 PM
Title says it all. Zacks Fifth Avenue is glitching.

HavingFun
07-10-2015, 08:29 PM
Useless post but thanks anyways.

Red BD
07-10-2015, 09:33 PM
Actually the title doesn't say it all.

John_Locke
07-11-2015, 10:04 AM

Thanks for posting! Keeping users up to date with the glitches everyone is experiencing lets us know if this is a bug that only affects one person, or if it affects multiple people. If you haven't already, send in a ticket to let the support team know.

td2
07-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Zack's finished an upgrade. It still shows the upgrade widget. When I click on the building it says collect. I can't upgrade anything because the game tells me my two upgrade slots are full.

Jeronimo
07-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Zack's finished an upgrade. It still shows the upgrade widget. When I click on the building it says collect. I can't upgrade anything because the game tells me my two upgrade slots are full.

Send in ticket to customer service. They can't help you on this forum.

Bad Fish
07-11-2015, 04:06 PM

Happened to me also on a disco upgrade. I uninstalled/installed game. Didn't work right away but the issue resolved itself long before CS responded to me.

Bad Fish
07-11-2015, 04:15 PM
It was actually humorous the response I got backfrom them. I sent them an update (to the original ticket) after it fixed itself & when they got around to responding what I got was they were combining tickets since I sent in multiple tickets on the issue. Skipped even talking about the glitch & a day later got an email to rate the service I received.

Red BD
07-11-2015, 09:47 PM
It was actually humorous the response I got backfrom them. I sent them an update (to the original ticket) after it fixed itself & when they got around to responding what I got was they were combining tickets since I sent in multiple tickets on the issue. Skipped even talking about the glitch & a day later got an email to rate the service I received.

Sounds typical. While I understand that moderators, etc cannot really address such issues, I don't think they understand the frustration occasioned by the fact that the folks who handle tickets seem to understand ZERO about the game. Or perhaps they do but just don't feel empowered.
Probably none of my concern anyway....

td2
07-12-2015, 02:29 PM
Finally cleared itself. However, instead of being at level 9, it is back to 8. Wonderful!