PDA

View Full Version : SA question

Winnson
07-10-2015, 09:16 AM
How can you lose a node when you and several members of your syndicate have tons of hits pending on a node?

Do we just chalk that up to lag and forget about it?

If so, that's a wee bit ridiculous.

Jcw9811
07-10-2015, 09:25 AM
How can you lose a node when you and several members of your syndicate have tons of hits pending on a node?

Do we just chalk that up to lag and forget about it?

If so, that's a wee bit ridiculous.

Just leave the map room and your deploys will count. To avoid this don't start deploying with 30 seconds left.

Dipstik
07-10-2015, 09:26 AM
I'm guessing the deploys have to be processed in sequence, and the more people you have tapping as fast as they can, the longer it will take for those deploys to make it through the queue. I don't think it would be possible to get rid of the delay, and it probably wouldn't be desirable anyway... It's bad enough that just about every battle boils down to a massive dump in the last two minutes... could you imagine if it was in the last ten seconds?

Edit: Is that true that if you leave the map room and come back your deploys are processed every time? If so, I must be wrong about the sequential processing theory.

Vile Lynn
07-10-2015, 09:47 AM
Sometimes leaving does not force deploys, especially in the last minute.

BrisingrBoss
07-10-2015, 09:52 AM
leave the war room, and open the syndicate window. that forces an immediate refresh(it will lag to open syndicate window, but when it gets open it means your deploys have been counted)

Jcw9811
07-10-2015, 10:16 AM
I'm guessing the deploys have to be processed in sequence, and the more people you have tapping as fast as they can, the longer it will take for those deploys to make it through the queue. I don't think it would be possible to get rid of the delay, and it probably wouldn't be desirable anyway... It's bad enough that just about every battle boils down to a massive dump in the last two minutes... could you imagine if it was in the last ten seconds?

Edit: Is that true that if you leave the map room and come back your deploys are processed every time? If so, I must be wrong about the sequential processing theory.

Every time I have done it when my deploys are lagging it has instantly deployed them

cookamoo
07-11-2015, 10:15 AM
Leave map room, go to leader tab and hit refresh. Refresh is your friend.

Winnson
07-11-2015, 10:10 PM
What if it takes a minute to refresh?

cooch
07-11-2015, 10:48 PM
What if it takes a minute to refresh?

Then your SOL Winni. Sorry.

Winnson
07-11-2015, 11:12 PM
That's what I figured. Thanks