PDA

View Full Version : Who's designing these buildings?

HGF69
07-10-2015, 04:42 AM
I mean seriously, they have no graphic creativity whatsoever.

Look at the intricacy on the AMR and early buildings even the stock ones, then we got to the Zambezi era, which is basically just a sqaure, same for Inocuous.

Then the genius of the Gauss Cannon - really? For a Gold building?

Then we have the lets recycle old buildings but rename them like they did with the Curragh and Tatra recently for the High Command boost.

Finally we have the, lets fool em all and change the colour, of the Financial HQ for the Gold Depot. Nobody will spot that!

Tiny ships, Hidden Gem looks a puke splatter, a volcano - whoopdedooo and need I even mention the Hotdog Truck or Fireworks Booth - in a war game?

I know this is insignificant compared with the work that needs done but surely spending a a few more hours on the creative can be achieved.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-10-2015, 04:46 AM
Please, it's never appropriate to criticize THE GREE.

Bndawgs
07-10-2015, 04:56 AM
are you going to pay for them to hire a real artwork designer? right now, Stan from Accounts Payable is the one who is coming up with these designs and his major in college was History.

Danger Mouse
07-10-2015, 05:39 AM
I'm still waiting for the Pacman LTQ where you have to get 235 x 11 hits (@ 658 energy a hit) on each ghost before the Pacman gets to them. Then there's the Super Mario Raid Boss, the Millenium Falcon (23 Trillion a/d) prize for 10 crates and changing all in game avatars to emoticons. Just wait, it'll happen.

Vile Lynn
07-10-2015, 05:42 AM
I respect your opinion, especially about some buildings not being practical for a war game, but I think the art design has been the best in years.

J-manKometh96
07-10-2015, 05:50 AM
Cue Pidiot soliciting a job with GREE in 3, 2, 1.....

Rolinz
07-10-2015, 07:05 AM
are you going to pay for them to hire a real artwork designer? right now, Stan from Accounts Payable is the one who is coming up with these designs and his major in college was History.

It is actually Stan's 12 your old doing the artwork.

Cannot Connect To Server
07-10-2015, 03:39 PM
little bobby in grade 2 is sad he liked the hot dog truck his pet dog took 7 mins painting it too.