PDA

View Full Version : Crate Unit 9/10 Cult Devout

Pidgeot
07-10-2015, 01:59 AM
I had a little issues with the event. I got number 10 and the unit for 10 dropped but did not show in my inventory and when I reset the game to see if it was there, I noticed the unit for 9/10 had a 2% Sea Attack boost attached to it. I want to know if anyone else sees the same thing or if this is in error, since no other 9/10 unit had a boost on it.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-10-2015, 02:24 AM
I had a little issues with the event. I got number 10 and the unit for 10 dropped but did not show in my inventory and when I reset the game to see if it was there, I noticed the unit for 9/10 had a 2% Sea Attack boost attached to it. I want to know if anyone else sees the same thing or if this is in error, since no other 9/10 unit had a boost on it.

Dude, I don't think many people were "conned" into DEWING that stuff.

I'm sure one or two will appear, as they always DEW.

I ain't no help to no one, because I haven't logged onto any of my so called games in over two weeks.
I can say, each day is better than the day before.

bam bam.
07-10-2015, 02:25 AM
yes, they losing revenue through their normal events so they are upping the gambling focus for this unrestricted age game. One of my ads today showed a young girl playing slots. Morals bahaha.

I do see the +2% Atk

Seems the devs who knew how to use other % boosters have up and quit as all we get is Atk n def %

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-10-2015, 02:30 AM
yes, they losing revenue through their normal events so they are upping the gambling focus for this unrestricted age game. One of my ads today showed a young girl playing slots. Morals bahaha.

I do see the +2% Atk

Seems the devs who knew how to use other % boosters have up and quit as all we get is Atk n def %

Yes, most assuredly yes, encouraging children to gamble, reprehensible indeed.

Bndawgs
07-10-2015, 04:54 AM
no boost showing on droid. event working as normal i would say.