PDA

View Full Version : Decorations won't sell?

Charlie Land
07-09-2015, 11:32 PM
I have a lot of decorations that I think would be better not being in my base, but whenever I go and try sell them the screen dims and it stays loading. Is it just me? Or can someone help me out. I want all my decorations removed but I have to stick with them. Thanks

bam bam.
07-10-2015, 12:28 AM
I used to like decking out my base and then they went and limited it to 200 of each. No more mosaic art lol

Leroy
07-10-2015, 03:56 AM
I have same problem (iOS)

groovy shags
07-10-2015, 03:59 AM
I have a lot of decorations that I think would be better not being in my base, but whenever I go and try sell them the screen dims and it stays loading. Is it just me? Or can someone help me out. I want all my decorations removed but I have to stick with them. Thanks

You must achieve a high enough rank to remove decorations. Good one GREE!

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-10-2015, 04:05 AM
You must achieve a high enough rank to remove decorations. Good one GREE!

THE GREE COLLECTIVE is very clever, very smart, I'd even call THE GREE genius. Well played, THE GREE.

groovy shags
07-10-2015, 04:18 AM
Yeah...they have all the angles covered. Use permanent decorations to take up real estate on your base. Then, you have just one choice. Sell your buildings to make room for the upcoming monster sized, mega gaus cannons! It's their answer to IPH inflation. The genius of GREE. Like a great chess player, always thinking 12 moves ahead! Nice work GREE!