PDA

View Full Version : Recycle Option

Demolisher VFF Rebels
07-09-2015, 06:30 AM
I wonder are gree ever going to bring in the recycle option here I think it's great in mw and I'd love to use it here to get rid of units that are of no value anymore

Evan1000
07-09-2015, 06:48 AM
Does it give you something in return? Like bricks, pointless rp, maybe a chance at a stronger weapon? Because THAT would be cool.

sister morphine
07-09-2015, 08:25 AM
Does it give you something in return? Like bricks, pointless rp, maybe a chance at a stronger weapon? Because THAT would be cool.
I think it gives players valor (MW version of respect); think because I've never done it. Some players have spent huge sums of game cash buying store items to recycle into valor for better items. Good for them if they have the free time to faff about like that :rolleyes:

Evan1000
07-09-2015, 08:57 AM
I think it gives players valor (MW version of respect); think because I've never done it. Some players have spent huge sums of game cash buying store items to recycle into valor for better items. Good for them if they have the free time to faff about like that :rolleyes:

Lmao yeah that's what I figured. I'd rather trade them in for bricks, maybe even uzis.

Too much to ask to trade them in for gold right :rolleyes:

BrisingrBoss
07-09-2015, 09:05 AM
Lmao yeah that's what I figured. I'd rather trade them in for bricks, maybe even uzis.

Too much to ask to trade them in for gold right :rolleyes:

lol. no you can only trade for stuff you would have used to buy the items, and they wont trade back for gold. people usually trade it to get valor so they can use to buy valor items. I mean they did, now valor is useless because store hasn't caught up with latest inflation.

BrisingrBoss
07-09-2015, 09:21 AM
as for me, recycling allowed for noticeably faster log ons

Vile Lynn
07-09-2015, 11:06 AM

Heh, I've never recycled in MW either.

Demolisher VFF Rebels
07-09-2015, 11:46 AM
Yea I want to recycle so I can get ingame quicker recycled 20,000 units and can now get ingame way quicker. It would mean you would get some extra respect and cash for the units you sell but would be realitively low I would think.

cooch
07-09-2015, 01:42 PM
When cj was around they were looking into this. I believe they couldn't (without higher than usual glitches) or wasn't worth their time to code this feature.

Besides respect weapons r worthless now

Gr3g
07-11-2015, 07:47 PM
When cj was around they were looking into this. I believe they couldn't (without higher than usual glitches) or wasn't worth their time to code this feature.

Besides respect weapons r worthless now

uzi's aren't

1Shot
07-11-2015, 09:25 PM
Trading would be an interesting idea. What about like 1M RP for 25 gold?

Just ideas :rolleyes:

Red BD
07-11-2015, 09:37 PM
Again while I hate to do it, and will smile at any backlash I get, I must confess my ignorance. Is there presently a way to rid myself of worthless junk- just throw it away or give it to Goodwill? I mean no one, not even a really cold person, needs 350 "Secret Hidden Jackets." And if it would actually speed up the time it takes for me to connect to this alleged server they claim exists, well heck!!!! I'd pay to have the junk hauled away.

gunny22
07-13-2015, 05:08 AM
I'd pay to have the junk hauled away.
Shht, don't say that out loud, you might give them ideas!

TheJess
07-13-2015, 10:50 AM
This is a great idea - either trade ins or simple deletion of thousands of old weapons. These now are useless due to stat inflation and just cluttering up inventory.

Demolisher VFF Rebels
07-15-2015, 01:43 AM
Yea they have it in modern war you can recycle all units but just be careful that they aren't bonus attached and inventory which is easy with the sort options so nothing is at risk . I was hoping they would of brought it here means less scrolling through your items & faster load times hopefully bolt can give us an update .

sister morphine
07-15-2015, 01:59 AM
lol. no you can only trade for stuff you would have used to buy the items, and they wont trade back for gold. people usually trade it to get valor so they can use to buy valor items. I mean they did, now valor is useless because store hasn't caught up with latest inflation.
Valor is no longer useless as you can buy folders with it for raid boss.