PDA

View Full Version : Epic Boss Health!

surfinguy369
07-08-2015, 10:45 PM
80 billion at level 150 and only 2 hours. The health has more than doubled than previous one. Get ready to buy vaults of gold if you plan to finish this time around!

sister morphine
07-09-2015, 12:43 AM
Lol! Congratulations Gree for sucking all the fun from yet another event. As you've made it so it's impossible to get any prizes worth the time and effort put in without spending hundreds (and to add insult have made the common prizes so poor they don't even bounce my stats by a single miserable point), I'm not gonna be played by you. Yes, I'll kill bosses during the first hour of the syn goal (which starts at 11pm my time) and again if it's still running when I wake up, but that's it. You won't care a jot of course. But neither do I; in fact I get my time back for me, so that's a win.

Pablo Benassi
07-09-2015, 01:17 AM
Prizes really suck. I don't get any boost from them. My mafia won't used them.

BrisingrBoss
07-09-2015, 01:34 AM
i dont get any boosts from prizes, and if it really is 80 billion im stopping whenever i cant do it for free either. i usually bought 4-5 vaults of gold every epic boss ti finish my 4 accounts. no more!!!!

BrisingrBoss
07-09-2015, 01:41 AM
heck last day of the 10 day boss i killed 158 bosses on my own.... i finished boss 150 on 4 accounts one of them legendary. each took more than a vault to finish. legendary took 2. but at 80B there is no way im spending 4x as much to finish it up

Pablo Benassi
07-09-2015, 02:28 AM
I went free on bosses since the meltdown in prizes

Blaggard
07-09-2015, 06:35 AM
But cynicalmofo finished it with his level 21!

TheWarthog
07-09-2015, 12:16 PM
80 billion at level 150 and only 2 hours. The health has more than doubled than previous one. Get ready to buy vaults of gold if you plan to finish this time around!

Get ready to don't. Why do y'all think that the demand keeps getting higher? Because some yay-hoos will pay it.

1Shot
07-09-2015, 01:19 PM
Haven't been too active this epic boss, not motivated after just having one.

Sandhawk
07-09-2015, 11:10 PM
Haven't been too active this epic boss, not motivated after just having one.

I'm sorry, all I see is:

Troll't troll troll troll troll troll troll, troll trollivated troll troll trolling troll.

Go ahead, give me another infraction, warning, or delete my comment you troll.

Someone please quote me for truth.

TheJess
07-10-2015, 12:39 AM
I'm sorry, all I see is:

Troll't troll troll troll troll troll troll, troll trollivated troll troll trolling troll.

Actually the forum troll hasn't appeared on this thread as yet. 1shot gave legit feedback and your comment seems directed at inhibiting his enjoyment of the forum.

HavingFun
07-10-2015, 01:10 AM
I'm sorry, all I see is:

Quoted for truth...

1Shot
07-10-2015, 02:44 PM
Any types of constructive feedback/input is welcomed here on the forums.

Relic
07-10-2015, 03:41 PM
I'm sorry, all I see is:

Please keep conversation on-topic and constructive and let our moderators and staff (Clementine, Bolt, and me) decide who's trolling and who isn't.

Thanks.

Vile Lynn
07-10-2015, 03:50 PM
Please keep conversation on-topic and constructive and let our moderators and staff (Clementine, Bolt, and me) decide who's trolling and who isn't.

Thanks.

Bold? You must mean 'Bolt.'

You're welcome. :)

Heapsofblue
07-10-2015, 04:27 PM
I'm sorry, all I see is:

Happy to quote you mate :)

Jeronimo
07-10-2015, 05:07 PM
I'm sorry, all I see is:

QFT extras

Dipstik
07-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Actually the forum troll hasn't appeared on this thread as yet. 1shot gave legit feedback and your comment seems directed at inhibiting his enjoyment of the forum.

Hey mods... Have you noticed the level of harassment I put up with from this user? He literally follows me around in every thread calling me names. I thought cyber bullying wasn't tolerated around here.

Captain Torgue
07-10-2015, 05:52 PM
I'm sorry, all I see is:

Quoted for truth!

TMI
07-10-2015, 06:27 PM
Hey mods... Have you noticed the level of harassment I put up with from this user? He literally follows me around in every thread calling me names. I thought cyber bullying wasn't tolerated around here.

2 years jail time if you live in New Zealand. They passed a law there for trolling lol

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/trolling-is-now-illegal-in-new-zealand/

Jeronimo
07-11-2015, 02:23 AM
2 years jail time if you live in New Zealand. They passed a law there for trolling lol

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/trolling-is-now-illegal-in-new-zealand/

Yo, that website is annoying af. You get invaded by advertisements.

jfgarzon
07-11-2015, 04:17 PM

Thanks.

Funny how you come in here to tell us to stay on topic and conpletely ignore the ridiculous 80b health. Just keep your head in the dirt everything is perfect here as far as you can see

1Shot
07-11-2015, 09:27 PM
Seriously all, let's keep this thread on topic with epic boss health and not turn to flame wars.

Thanks.

doctormojo
07-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Funny how you come in here to tell us to stay on topic and conpletely ignore the ridiculous 80b health. Just keep your head in the dirt everything is perfect here as far as you can see

What is 1shot supposed to do about the 80b health exactly? He's just a random player who happens to help police the forums, he's not a gree employee or expected to report issues to gree.

sister morphine
07-11-2015, 10:22 PM
What is 1shot supposed to do about the 80b health exactly? He's just a random player who happens to help police the forums, he's not a gree employee or expected to report issues to gree.
You did see that was directed at Relic, not 1Shot? :rolleyes:

Sandhawk
07-12-2015, 01:19 AM

That was a pretty insightful first comment. :confused:

HavingFun
07-12-2015, 02:34 AM

Nice first post lmao

navanodo
07-12-2015, 08:01 AM
No gold from me either - happy to kill a few bosses to get syndicate reward - enjoying my time off

doctormojo
07-12-2015, 10:09 AM
You did see that was directed at Relic, not 1Shot? :rolleyes:

Lol no I did not, great reading skills. I didn't even see Relic post in the thread so I guess that's why I missed it. Apologies, as Relic actually should be addressing that.