PDA

View Full Version : Server Error Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Web323
07-08-2015, 03:17 PM
Can you guys do anything right?

Toby_Bear
07-08-2015, 03:20 PM
WTF is wrong with this company and this game? No a GD thing ever works right!!!!!

Sheldor Sir
07-08-2015, 03:30 PM
come there's only been what 150 ltq's give them a chance!!!

TheDanimal
07-08-2015, 04:16 PM
iOS
Constant server errors
Mode disappears upon level completion. Does not reappear with server sync. Only comes back after closing out of game
Suspect loss of energy as well

onedog24
07-08-2015, 04:20 PM
Gree ripping me off! 6/15 prestige had like 4/6 or 5/6 done! Got server errors!!!! Logged off and back on. All energy used gone and goal reset back to 0/6! Started it again and after getting to 1/6 again same exact **** happened! Just sent a support ticket! PO'ed!

2000y2k
07-08-2015, 04:28 PM
iOS
Constant server errors
Mode disappears upon level completion. Does not reappear with server sync. Only comes back after closing out of game

Same here. Had to exit the game 6 times to get through level 4 of prestige. At this point I'm not doing the ltq. It's not worth the hassle of exiting the game and getting constant so called server errors.

Bolt
07-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Apologies for the server errors everyone, this is being investigated and is top priority.

groovy shags
07-08-2015, 04:39 PM
Apologies for the server errors everyone, this is being investigated and is top priority.

Why aren't events investigated before they start? That should be the top priority!

PITA4PRES
07-08-2015, 04:44 PM
iOS
Constant server errors
Suspect loss of energy as well

Android and same thing happens to me. I started the event with a full energy bar of 7540 and finally decided to take a break when I got to 6/15. Logged back in and saw I had done 3/6 kills but energy was down to 454 and had been well over 2000. My energy regen is +18 so no way in hell it should have been that low. Had this happen on another iltq as well but lost way more energy than that. Getting tiresome.

Toby_Bear
07-08-2015, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE=Bolt;1518997]Apologies for the server errors everyone, this is being investigated and is top priority.[/QUOTE

Tell those dimwits to start with the last LTQ event, SS/DD.....it pisses me off that the GD onus is on me to send a worthless ticket to get my GD wasted energy back

Danger Mouse
07-08-2015, 05:09 PM
Welcome to the MW beta testing program. The objective of this beta testing program is for Gree to determine exactly how little they need to spend on error trapping before you, the beta tester, stops spending gold to overcome the setbacks caused by said errors. Gree thanks you for your continued participation in the beta testing program over the past 4 years, your contributions to management are appreciated, particularly in the sports car dealership department.

Speed ump
07-08-2015, 07:20 PM
I think everyone's stress levels are too high. You guys are acting as if something will actually change. Or improve for the better with those complaints. Have we learned nothing from four plus previous years of history. I ask for very little anymore, and expect even less. I assume the worst and am never disappointed when I get it. I see people mentione that gree should resolve issues before they put something out. That made me laugh a little. Are you guys talking about a different gree than the one I've played games with for four plus years? The one I know would never consider such blasphemy. They know their clients want the newest events asap, and are perfectly willing to deal with "minor" issues along the way

Jg48
07-08-2015, 07:42 PM
Top priority is when pigs fly but thank bolt. Your sorries are getting very old.

And yes gree still sucks

Sheldor Sir
07-08-2015, 08:51 PM

answer is simple start times now 2300 UK /0000 CET all sat with full energy and trying to burn before regen over night and your Single NT4 server with its 56k modem can't handle anymore captain.........especially with RB running the amount of server connections is just dumb

bam bam.
07-08-2015, 09:06 PM
K
I think everyone's stress levels are too high. You guys are acting as if something will actually change. Or improve for the better with those complaints. Have we learned nothing from four plus previous years of history. I ask for very little anymore, and expect even less. I assume the worst and am never disappointed when I get it. I see people mentione that gree should resolve issues before they put something out. That made me laugh a little. Are you guys talking about a different gree than the one I've played games with for four plus years? The one I know would never consider such blasphemy. They know their clients want the newest events asap, and are perfectly willing to deal with "minor" issues along the way

Exactly the problem. You expect it, and pay for it anyways. Talk doesn't solve anything....talk in less $$$ and they will listen. You are the problem. Not the people talking about issues.