PDA

View Full Version : What the hell are these periods with tails on them?

the_bob
07-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Gree finally added unit separators to stats? You guys finally did something right?

I'm shocked.

*Language edited out*

Frothypython
07-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Thank you!

BeastMode...on
07-07-2015, 01:18 PM
Gree finally added unit separators to stats? You bastards finally did something right?

I'm shocked.

not on my game :(

Crazy Canuck
07-07-2015, 01:20 PM
not on my game :(
You need to do the update in App Store.

Overall things look good.

Jnsolberg
07-07-2015, 01:31 PM
Gree finally added unit separators to stats? You bastards finally did something right?

I'm shocked.

Lol
Gree also shows green stats in your unit inventory if the unit helps your army, white stats if the unit doesn't make your army!

Oops, it seems like the green numbers just mean millions and white mean thousands

Very nice touch Gree! Could you also do that for equipment? That would help us a lot!

Oops, I see in the store we have gold arrows pointing up next to equipment that will help your army. Nice touch!

BeastMode...on
07-07-2015, 01:32 PM
thanks, will update

Stark.
07-07-2015, 01:33 PM
It appears that upgrade cost for buildings is displaying as zero.

Jnsolberg
07-07-2015, 01:54 PM
New update also doesn't display how much energy and Exp a mob costs

the_bob
07-07-2015, 02:09 PM
Lol
Gree also shows green stats in your unit inventory if the unit helps your army, white stats if the unit doesn't make your army!
Very nice touch Gree! Could you also do that for equipment? That would help us a lot!

Oops, I see in the store we have gold arrows pointing up next to equipment that will help your army. Nice touch!

I hadn't noticed this! This is amazing.

Crazy Canuck
07-07-2015, 02:30 PM
New update also doesn't display how much energy and Exp a mob costs
I have same issue but some in my guild don't. Best I can figure out it is an issue with iPhone 6+ users. Probably just some fine tuning needed on format for iphone 6+ users

JamieF
07-07-2015, 02:46 PM
Lol

Or it'a a coincedence, or only my 1m+ units get green stats. Stats lower are all white. Cant believe i have enough 1m units in my army.

--

Upgrading buildings are 0 gold. Server error if you dont have the gold in your vault or you have to pay normal upgrade costs when you have enough gold in vault. Display error.

Bolt
07-07-2015, 04:43 PM
It appears that upgrade cost for buildings is displaying as zero.

Thank you for bringing this up, it is being investigated. It does not happen to everyone, we are exploring possibilities as to what causes it.

Krissy
07-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Not just iPhone 6. Happening on 4s too.

Only units over 1m green for me.

Noodle8
07-07-2015, 06:40 PM
Also happens on my iphone 5's. Zero upgrade cost shown but actual cost being deducted when upgraded. Just a display issue.

Elendar
07-07-2015, 06:50 PM
The green is for units 1m and over. The store shows which help your stats. I wish 1 million was my smallest unit��

plavine
07-07-2015, 09:09 PM
Commas finally : I feel I have found the holy grail : my pop up window is smaller though , was that the intent ??

Sim
07-08-2015, 12:26 AM
The menu is quite small to see. Also the 'KA' font is not being applied in equipment, looks like Arial or something similar.

Love the commas and the green stats and gold arrows. Not sure they are quiet working properly yet but I'm sure you'll get to it.

dpille
07-08-2015, 01:00 AM
...green stats in inventory if he unit helps your army, white stats if it doesn't...

Help a guy out- is it really this way or just green over 1m?

Glad for the edit button- the statement seems false. If you check the unit store you might see gold up-arrows for units under 1m

Gendur
07-08-2015, 01:32 AM
screens like guild screen, EB boss screen, profile page, etc are too small on iphone6+

same for war screen, it is so tiny now I won't be able to attack the targets during war

Jnsolberg
07-08-2015, 02:03 AM
Help a guy out- is it really this way or just green over 1m?

Glad for the edit button- the statement seems false. If you check the unit store you might see gold up-arrows for units under 1m

Oops, seems like it's just color coded. White for thousands, green for millions. Not sure why, with commas it's easy to tell the differences, lol

RandomUser
07-08-2015, 07:11 AM
This is the best fix in KA since they adding sorting to your inventory.

However, the new bug introduced where you can no longer tell how much an upgrade will cost should be fixed ASAP. It feels like it would take such a small amount of programming to fix that it should have already been fixed by now.

Bolt
07-08-2015, 11:09 AM
The zero upgrade cost and buildings in the store that appear to cost zero are display bugs; you will be charged the correct cost if you upgrade or buy a building. We are investigating and will apply a fix ASAP, my apologies for the inconvenience.

Tigertiger55
07-08-2015, 01:42 PM
Gotta say my toon is glad to have his hair back too. Was getting kinda cold up top

Gendur
07-08-2015, 11:25 PM
what about the other bugs?

- screen sizes on iphone
- gift packs are appearing in US dollars (in Europe)

Ryosaeba
07-09-2015, 11:40 AM
Playing on iPhone 6+ and some of the pop up windows are too big. Like the inventory window, and all the sections in "Store." The pop up window goes outside my screen. I can barely see the "back" button. Also, when I highlight a mob or a building to attack, the stats pop up in the lower left is out of screen as well. I can see the top line such as: Rogue Gardens - Raid level 3.... | REQUIRES:
But I can't see the next line.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Jnsolberg
07-09-2015, 01:44 PM
Playing on iPhone 6+ and some of the pop up windows are too big. Like the inventory window, and all the sections in "Store." The pop up window goes outside my screen. I can barely see the "back" button. Also, when I highlight a mob or a building to attack, the stats pop up in the lower left is out of screen as well. I can see the top line such as: Rogue Gardens - Raid level 3.... | REQUIRES:
But I can't see the next line.

Anyone else have the same problem?

The same thing on my iPhone 6+

Crazy Canuck
07-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Same here on mine

Konan-Barbarian
07-09-2015, 09:08 PM
Also happens on my iphone 5's. Zero upgrade cost shown but actual cost being deducted when upgraded. Just a display issue.
ZERO upgrade cost shown for me too on my ipads, some amount of gold deducted if I have enough in vault when purchased.

NO building cost for gold buildings in the store (shows blank, not even a zero), like the new flaming schooner, which also for some reason can't be placed in the water, it's a land boat ?

Gendur
07-10-2015, 02:22 AM
If you got problems with windows being too big and going outside the phone's screen and not seeing bottom info bar (energy required etc...), then try changing your display zoom option in iphone settings from Zoomed to Standard.

this will solve your problems but now you will have same problem as me: screens being too tiny on my iphone screen, still better than having part of the info outside the screen

Ryosaeba
07-10-2015, 02:31 AM
If you got problems with windows being too big and going outside the phone's screen and not seeing bottom info bar (energy required etc...), then try changing your display zoom option in iphone settings from Zoomed to Standard.

this will solve your problems but now you will have same problem as me: screens being too tiny on my iphone screen, still better than having part of the info outside the screen

Great. Thanks for this. Not a fix, but more of a work around for now. The pop up windows are still too big but at lease I can see the box of the lower left now.

The EB screen is way too small with black borders all around also. You'd think they would test this on the most popular of the iDevices but I guess they couldn't afford one. At lease they didn't release this before a war.

Ryosaeba
07-10-2015, 02:52 AM
I thought this zoomed view is only for the spring board to make larger icons but apparently this effects a lot of apps too! There were some stranger behavior in my other apps and now it's mostly gone. I'm surprised Apple provides an SDK without taking the zoomed feature into consideration. It broke a lot of functions in a lot of apps.

Frothypython
07-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Does anyone have the upgrade costs for the flaming ship? "0 gold" is getting a bit frustrating. I know they are working on it.