PDA

View Full Version : Ios 0% droid 1% bosses 85-105

Z-Infierno
07-06-2015, 06:49 PM
I just noticed that the loot in Droid is different to IOS on legendary section from 85 to 105 bosses. On IOS said 0% and droid said 1% what is real GREE??. Shall we do 85 and getting the %1 loot still on IOS? Hope you can fix it until quick.

Captain Buck Slayer
07-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Lame...................

groovy shags
07-07-2015, 02:29 AM
Gonna take these whale suckers a lot of gold to get this amazing +3% alliance defense boost. If that is actually the prize. One never knows what's real in this game.

TheDanimal
07-07-2015, 02:51 PM
confirmed - I'm showing a 0% chance on iOS

Bolt
07-07-2015, 04:41 PM
The % is not actually zero, the display is bugged. This is being addressed in an upcoming fix, thank you for bringing this up.

Pidgeot
07-07-2015, 04:43 PM
The % is not actually zero, the display is bugged. This is being addressed in an upcoming fix, thank you for bringing this up.

Why is the drop rate of Legendary units 1 to 10% anyway? Why even change this.

Evil Mastermind
07-07-2015, 05:16 PM

Seems the display is always bugged or glitched. It's either stats, boosts, percentages, cash, hits, points, etc.

This makes me ponder the question...what can a player trust or believe if something is always bugged? How do I know it's not actually zero percent? Better yet, how do you know it's not zero percent? Has anyone actually got a legendary from the "zero" bosses? From what I hear, darn near impossible to get one from the advertised 10% loot droppers.

When is the upcoming fix coming? This raid boss, the next, the one after that, or maybe the one after that? I know your trying to be helpful. But statements of generality without specific time frames aren't helpful.

J-manKometh96
07-07-2015, 06:02 PM
The funny thing is, Bolt went on and on about how "seriously" they take all these screw ups and how they are "working hard" to see that they don't happen again. But it's just more of the same, isn't it Bolt? So much for the promises of your coworkers.

groovy shags
07-07-2015, 10:12 PM
I wish I could work at gree for just one week. The laughs must be so good in there!

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-07-2015, 11:40 PM
I wish I could work at gree for just one week. The laughs must be so good in there!

Maybe that one guy, you know whatchamacallhim, yeah him; maybe he'll come around and clue us in about the real dealio???
LMFAO

groovy shags
07-08-2015, 12:39 AM
Maybe that one guy, you know whatchamacallhim, yeah him; maybe he'll come around and clue us in about the real dealio???
LMFAO

"When the man comes around". Great Johnny Cash tune! But "the man" seems to not bein' dewin' much comin' round these days. Must be very busy typin and tappin!

Tuck
07-08-2015, 04:35 AM

Not actually zero, but less than 1%!
Lmao
0.5% or less, rounded down to zero on iOS!
Let us know when when the display is un "bugged", so we can see what fraction of 1% odds we really have!
Gee, thanks guys!

Cannot Connect To Server
07-08-2015, 06:13 AM
yes so annoying they lowered the % just to rob players even further.

thrs so many bugs in the game even when it starts it still says Modern War by Gree dang major bug there as any other company on the face of the earth wld fix bugs. this isnt dos 1 or windows 2. you know.

gree are happy to lower prizes and make taps stupid long or rob players but you sure do not fix bugs...the store alone has been broke over a year... my game cant even visit allies or raid since v5 and thats a major part of the games design since day 1... yet after months you still dont fix it and i still cannot raid visit or even go faction and msg a team mate.

every update gets worse now v5.2 freezes constantly doing anything its just ps poor programming and bull.

you hv no clue except how to defraud players.

chad1122
07-08-2015, 07:03 PM
Who cares, game is crap anymore, same old money grubbing bs, and gree still sucks.. oh no, I may get a warning for speaking my mind... don't care!

Laurence1
07-08-2015, 11:53 PM

May as well be zero lmfao

groovy shags
07-10-2015, 05:15 AM
The drop rates are still too easy. Please make these events more challenging. Thanks in advance devs!